Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics (26684 Views)

7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry / City Car Driving Expert 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by directonpc(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oballer:

But he said the truth. Nice idea infact brilliant idea. but the guy can step it up a notch. imagine what pokemon go was like years ago and now its so freaking real.

This looks like those old Contra Game. imagine if he adds up all the aforementioned...thats a Grand Theft Auto - The Naija drift in the making...lets try and meet up with the world not drag in their wake...feel me?
Now you sound more positive than him.
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by XketchDesigns(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
appcypher:

Oh Oh, I would love to see you create something close to that after 1 month of learning Java or Python.
Even if you create just a moving car without the environment, I will applaud you.
Bloody civilians! undecided Dem no sabi how to program, just to dey yarn gibberish.

As for the game developer, I will tell him to look into shader development. His 3D models are not bad looking. But he needs to work more on the look of the materials, so they can look more realistic.
Adding atmospherics like lens flare, fogs, goes a long way to improve the graphics. Chromatic abberation, skid marks. Lots of other improvements can be done.
I will like to share the little I know about shaders to make this game look better. That is if you are using Unity game engine.
Good luck! wink

Just like every software i learnt, it all happened under a month.
it all depends on determination and resources.

6 hours a day on youtube of one month, you will do something much better than that. i programme to, if you are lazy speak for your self and not others.
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by kid7soccer(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
spinna:
Nothing will relieve your tension like driving around lagos with no rules and no consequences. No LASTMA, or police, no VIO officers and no Go Slow.

Imagine driving at top speed through Lagos and performing flying stunts with your car without hurting yourself or anybody else. Lag Racer is coming!. The beta version download will be made available soon

@lalasticlala people should know about this so FP please?

Check out the game play video & pics below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K54HdhR616k&list=PLCYevrKgWXcxSGfgWO3YkBMo2Ir5hQdy-&index=1

pls follow the concept the first guy to comment on ur post gave, add it to your next update. Am going to download the game and give u feedbacks, also i advice u to play other top game to get more concepts to help improve it
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by spinna: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thank you for the encouraging comments. as for the graphics these pics were grabbed from a video which was not in HD so as to enable people watch it without using up too much MBs. So its not that blurry though i do agree that the graphics can be more realistic with reflections, mist,smoke,etc. Appcypher knows what i mean

noetic5 Please stop giving wrong info and plagiarising, there is no download available yet, when it does it will be here: http://ampgamez..com.ng/2016/01/lag-racer.html.

appcypher,thanks i will take you up on your offer cos i agree totally with you, how can we meet?
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by obstead200(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
Nice concept. Y not add all those officials u v mentioned, it cld hlp one getting used to dem in reality especially wen u evade dem n they chase aftr u. Also add whr u hit a part of d president's convoy n they chase aftr u. Imagine whr a driver is bn chased aftr by d mighty FG n he dare not get caught to receive d beating of his life. Dat will be awesome right? smiley smiley
nice suggestio. the coding needed to achieve what u said is not a childs play

and these pics dont look like lagos anyway. he should improve and make the environment look like lag at least.
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by seunoni34(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Great game
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Thobiy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
jessejunior:
lol.... this will be really interesting
Yep, quite funny
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by appcypher: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2016
XketchDesigns:

6 hours a day on youtube of one month, you will do something much better than that. i programme to, if you are lazy speak for your self and not others.
Bla..bla....bla.
Create yours in 1 month.
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by originalhuman: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
XketchDesigns:
2016 almost 2017 with brick graphics.. grin grin grin grin grin

this is something anybody can do with one month of learning java or python programming.
however, it is nice to have something with the local content, we must step up our game to be at where the major countries in the world are.

this just makes me think of what the might have showed mark zuckerberg when he was in nigeria, the guy will just be laughing in his mind, looking and be like seriously?? grin grin
I don't think anyone can do this with one month of learning java. Bro you said we have a long way to go, yeah buh how have you help in taking us there ? By critizing someone's project? By saying is this what we will show Mark ? By making this wonderfull game look inferior to other international games ? Or by making the Op feel all is sleepless night doesn't worth it ?
Maybe I need to remind you that Mark started from somewhere also, and this guy too is starting from somewhere. Instead why not download the game, play it and if you have any advice on how go improve it you tell the OP.
#peace

More grease to your elbow @op. I believe in you bro.
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by originalhuman: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
XketchDesigns:

Bro please we need to see one of you successful project. I can't take this anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pc Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.