Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

GOTV Just Scammed Me With Their Fake Promo - Users Beware - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / GOTV Just Scammed Me With Their Fake Promo - Users Beware (7461 Views)

Was I Scammed By DSTV Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOTV Just Scammed Me With Their Fake Promo - Users Beware by tityboi: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Few months ago.I got a message from gotv that their cry is a promo going on that I should subscribe for 3months without disconnection that they will give me one month free.I did and yesterday makes it 3month without disconnection.I was shocked when I turned on the gotv and it started showing subscription has expired .I sent mail.no response.I then knew it was one chance.beware of gotv fake promos.its not real
Re: GOTV Just Scammed Me With Their Fake Promo - Users Beware by olaric(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2016
I am not sure you got the promo message correctly. it says : "stay connected from 17th July through 17th September and get the whole of October on us." I suggest you call them for clarification.
Re: GOTV Just Scammed Me With Their Fake Promo - Users Beware by mavinc4u(f): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
tityboi:
Few months ago.I got a message from gotv that their cry is a promo going on that I should subscribe for 3months without disconnection that they will give me one month free.I did and yesterday makes it 3month without disconnection.I was shocked when I turned on the gotv and it started showing subscription has expired .I sent mail.no response.I then knew it was one chance.beware of gotv fake promos.its not real

My dear is October they promised free. Mine expired yesterday and I called their customer care to know when the free promo will start reading but I was told that I have to be active till 30th September and that was not what they promised. I will wait till October and if I didn't get it then they will hear from me. Enough of all this fraudulent activities in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Satellite Dish Installation Made Easy / Which Antenna Do You Use For Gotv? / How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.