Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck (35740 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by DJBIGGY(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2016
The youngest son of Fela Kuti, Seun who has always been one of the those at the forefront of the current politicking of the current administration has reacted to the reports that Cossy Orjiakor named her cats Buhari and Goodluck.

Read his reaction below

https://twitter.com/RealSeunKuti/status/777388879821275136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

It would be recalled that sometime in August, One Joe Chinakwe,a trader in Ogun state named his Dog Buhari which led to his arrest and his arraignment in court for his action.

News Source: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/09/seun-kuti-reacts-to-cossy-orjiakors.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Davash222(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2016
I didn't even care to read the tweet
Was distracted by some forces below the tweet.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by cktheluckyman: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Femi abeg tell them. If dem chop liver they should also go after her

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by princefaculty(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Dictatorial leadership with nothing to offer other than blames. Shameful change

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by bettercreature(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:
I didn't even care to read the tweet

Was distracted by some forces below the tweet.
Those titttts look too fake to get me arouse even if she is standing nake in front of me,most of felas children are irrelevant in our society today probably because he didn't give them good education,this one sounds like tout

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2016
lol... buhari go suck breast tire if he arrest her

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by labanji(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Those titttts look too fake to get me aroused even if she is standing nake in front of me,most of felas children are irrelevant in our society today probably because he didn't give them good education,this one sounds like tout

Nah by degree Show us your certificiates.
Olodo like you!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Smellymouth: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2016
cheesy grin

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by AntiWailer: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Seun don smoke his Igbo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by efilefun(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Where you see FEMI for the post some people ehnnnn
cktheluckyman:

13 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by donfemo(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Its sad that we live in an era where democracy is just a word. A Man gave his dog a name and was arrested and charged to court. Shame on this government.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by DONSMITH123(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Which femi again?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by parliament1: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2016
I refuse to be tempted

I won't look @ those choked up sllipas in name of bwest

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Goldenheart(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Wetin we no go hear for this naija
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nathdoug(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Na aso rock dem go carry her go for arrest make buhari suck breast...maybe e fit get sence from the breast wen e go suck...lol

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Ishiugbo: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Those titttts look too fake to get me arouse even if she is standing nake in front of me,most of felas children are irrelevant in our society today probably because he didn't give them good education,this one sounds like tout
...yea I can see how educated you too sound...educated illiterate.

10 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by vedaxcool(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2016
This man is speaking from his ignorance, the first incidence was between neighbor, at-least have the facts on the ground before making false accusations.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2016
no comment
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
this one still exists?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by magicfingers009: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Ignorant Post from a weed smoking addict.

If the addict took time to properly read the story, he would have found out that the man who named his dog Buhari was arrested by his neighbour who said he named his dog just to spite his father.

Wetin concern Buhari with this?

Inasmuch as we no dey feel the impact of this govt, let us be objective in our criticism.

14 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
jpeg45:
Crazy world

I concur
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by izzou(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Stola1

HungerBad

Mynd44

You guys saw reason why the delta guy should be arrested for naming his dog buhari

But since the story of cossy, I haven't seen you guys commenting.

Or shouldn't she be arrested?

cool

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Stevosty: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Naming a female dog Cossy Orjiakor would make more sense and the male dog Seun Kuti enough high on igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by darocha1: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
hmm. Cossy is seeking RELEVANCE, Seun Kuti is seeking IRRELEVANCE.
THEY ARE BOTH NOT WORTH ATTENTION

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2016
"Nigerians will not measure Buhari on the basis of what his predecessors failed to do, but on what he (Buhari) did or failed to do between May 29, 2016 and May 29, 2019."
- Gov. Ayo Fayose

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Goldenheart(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Which femi again?

Femi Chinedu
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Aspiregreat: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2016
This government is a total disgrace to the word 'democracy ' when there are so many economic crisis to deal with all what interest them are lies and irrelevances.
Change is a Scam.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by yankeedude(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Where is the tweet pls? I can only see those two big and lovely pets grin.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
and you are relevant to our society? If you're not then please cover your mouth abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by highwaist: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Nobody go arrest her,make she just put the name tag on the cats and carry am waka go to creeks/any Saabo area.I'm very sure if mililitant in the creek no kidnap her,ahusa will use her brest hang her

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons / Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.