Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Play With Children But Be Careful While At It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Play With Children But Be Careful While At It (3304 Views)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2016

11 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by blessedvisky(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by somez(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2016
And if it were toe my daughter reporting that incidence, bro, your gone even before i meet u. Lol. Brilliant write uq

5 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Davash222(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2016
It all boils down to your mindset towards the kid,
Op, your mindset is not pure.

3 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by heed101(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:

how do you know smiley. Only a perv will see it as a big deal and children of these days are spoilt, we got to be careful.

5 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:

Bro, look at your comment and read it again, this time slowly. Did you make any sense?

6 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by telemapreye1(f): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
discoprophet:

Bro, look at your comment and read it again, this time slowly. Did you make any sense?
it's make sense and I perfectly understood him

1 Like

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by GodnGold: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Careful it is...thanks op!
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by EfemenaXY: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
@op: why was the little girl in your flat in the first place when the friend she was searching for obviously wasn't at your place?

And to think you let her eat at your place without her family knowing where she was or with what was going on there?

I'm sorry but your narration of what happened in your place between you and that child makes for a very uncomfortable read.

9 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:
@op: why was the little girl in your flat in the first place when the friend she was searching for obviously wasn't at your place?

And to think you let her eat at your place without her family knowing where she was or with what was going on there?

I'm sorry but your narration of what happened in your place between you and that child makes for a very uncomfortable read.

Read carefully, bro! (1) The friend she was searching for was my sister. In the second paragraph after the dash-line, you can see where I gave a clear hint of her friend. "As she climbed the stairs, I made her understand that my sister would not hesitate to fling her away if she was going for a mockery."

(2) Her mother knew she was coming with me. She comes around, mostly when my sister is at home. Yeah, she ate at my place. Family friends, sort of.

If you read further, you would hit the point where I hinted my brother was also at home. She knocked on the door while I stood back.
"As the door opened, she sought her friend while I ventured into the kitchen to ascertain the exact moment my teeth would get run over by a spoon. The moment was drawing near."

Now, I ran into the kitchen to make sure food was being arranged because I was anxious to eat as I was very hungry at that moment. As I strolled out of the kitchen, I entered the room where everyone was, including the child. "Now, as we ate, we made jokes. Funny and lame. The child ate with us." (see this after the second asterisk)

Your last paragraph is confusing. I didn't tell her to go to my house sef, she ran there to see her friend who was also my sister. If you read the write-up again, it would seem as though I was trying to discourage her from going to my house but no, I only gave her a clue of what my sister wouldn't entertain. "She was going to see her friend, probably to sympathise with her or make a mockery of her. The former seemed more likely, owing to the nature of the "funny" situation. As she climbed the stairs, I made her understand that my sister would not hesitate to fling her away if she was going for a mockery"

6 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
it's make sense and I perfectly understood him

Really? Tell me what you understood
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Winneygirl(f): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
The whole 'trying to be poetic' nature of the write up doesn't seat well with me.
You even went ahead to quote dictionary...

11 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by EfemenaXY: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
@op.

If your intentions where innocent, why then did you feel embarrassed, glancing furtively around you to see if anyone had noticed or not? Why would it matter if there was nothing to it / no hidden intention?

Why so much shame and guilt to the point you had to reminisce on what happened? You know deep down in you, something stirred when her lips touched yours.

Your mind isn't clean and that girl child isn't safe alone with you. Now let's read the views of other mothers in the house with young female children.

Cc: Sambarry, Cococandy, Onegai, KanwuliaExtra.

7 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Alhajipablo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
It is one thing to read
and] it is an entirely different thing to comprehend
I perfectly understand the Op
Most of] you throwing daggers at the messenger while ignoring the message are the real hypocrites.

15 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:
@op.

If your intentions where innocent, why then did you feel embarrassed, glancing furtively around you to see if anyone had noticed or not? Why would it matter if there was nothing to it / no hidden intention?

Why so much shame and guilt to the point you had to reminisce on what happened? You know deep down in you, something stirred when her lips touched yours.

Your mind isn't clean and that girl child isn't safe alone with you. Now let's read the views of other mothers in the house with young female children.

You are really looking for something where nothing lies. Why wouldn't I be embarassed? Don't you think it would seem I plunged my head forward? That is the way I think my sister and brother would see it if they witnessed it. If it were to be someone who had passed 18, the embarassment wouldn't be much. But a child? As little as 6 or seven? Bro, if you ever experience this kind of situation, just remember someone tried sharing his experience but you were busy looking for holes where you could fill in pebbles. And pray people weren't watching, people who wouldn't ask questions before rebuking you greatly.

I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Winneygirl:
The whole 'trying to be poetic' nature of the write up doesn't seat well with me.
You even went ahead to quote dictionary...

My phone always lie beside me while asleep. So this morning, I woke up around 3.am. It was the first thing I clutched at. As I was operating it, this situation crept into my mind and I began to ponder on it. Like I said, I was embarassed. I found myself updating my diary in the "diaries" section with it. I spent more than an hour doing so, that when I finished updating the diary, it was so close to 6am.

The dictionaries I quoted, I wanted to use "reminiscence" as the subject of this topic but I looked up the word online and found out The Cambridge English dictionary translated 'reminisce' to mean "to talk or write about past experiences that you remember with pleasure." Note: "with pleasure". Now, there was no pleasure as I wrote it, reason I opted for the Free dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
IdeeEsperanza:
Like seriously?
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by KanwuliaExtra: 2:55am On Sep 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:
@op.

Nne! Biko.
The tori nor gree me read o.
Something inherently PROFANE about it. embarassed
Shame nor let me read am o.

A 6 year old girl running AMOCK the flats of potential PEDOS? shocked

Wey the parents? undecided
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by KanwuliaExtra: 3:12am On Sep 19, 2016
discoprophet:

Read carefully, bro! (1) The friend she was searching for was my sister.
. . . . . .

"As she climbed the stairs, I made her understand that my sister would not hesitate to fling her away if she was going for a mockery."

(2) Her mother knew she was coming with me. She comes around, mostly when my sister is at home. Yeah, she ate at my place. Family friends, sort of.

If you read further, . . . . .
"As the door opened, she sought her friend while I ventured into the kitchen to ascertain the exact moment my teeth would get run over by a spoon. The moment was drawing near.

The moment was drawing near indeed!
To eat the FOOD or the GIRL? cheesy

What a SATANIC imagery!

If your sister was not home(prolly running up and down the street, kissing some other hormonal-sadists away from proper parental supervision!)

. . . . WHY THE PHOCK DID YOU NOT TAKE HER FRISKY AZZZZZE HOME? undecided

I am really sorry for you.
No female will feel comfortable with your narrative.

I blame the parents of the girl because the girl has ABDOLUTELY ZERO HOME TRAINING.

Her mother knew she was "coming" with you? ARE YOU THE "BABY-SITTER? grin

Why on EARTH would you engage such a young FEMALE CHILD with "horse-play"?

Not proper EVEN WITH YOUR OWN SISTER!

Reason? If these young girls do NOT know boundaries with BOYS OR MEN at home, they can NEVER learn OUTSIDE THE HOME. They will behave the same way, HORSING around with every RIFF-RAFF around VILLAGE, TOWN, CITY and COUNTRY for starters. Then graduate to cheap TARGETS for sexual predators around CITIES, CONTINENTS, GLOBE, GALAXY and UNIVERSE! embarassed

Please, respect yourself. kiss

*i know you copied this narrative from some other blog or gossip board. you only posted it here to get a "rise". NL is dryer than BUHARI'S shyte at the moment. please spare us this kind of "mind-messing" topic. thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by cococandy(f): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2016
OP hopefully you've learned your lesson. Don't play with other people's kids anyhow.

Like someone said (and I thought I was the only one before I read her comment) The whole waxing poetic nature of your write-up doesn't sit well with me. Maybe it's your normal way of writing but in this story, it sort of romanticizes the encounter making for an uncomfortable read. If you can edit and just be plain with the message you're trying to pass across that would be nice.

7 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by cococandy(f): 5:01am On Sep 19, 2016
I wonder too why she wasn't playing with the sister she came to see. And he didn't chase her off to go find her 5yr old mate
KanwuliaExtra:

The moment was drawing near indeed!
To eat the FOOD or the GIRL? cheesy

What a SATANIC imagery!

If your sister was not home(prolly running up and down the street, kissing some other hormonal-sadists away from proper parental supervision!)

. . . . WHY THE PHOCK DID YOU NOT TAKE HER FRISKY AZZZZZE HOME? undecided

I am really sorry for you.
No female will feel comfortable with your narrative.

I blame the parents of the girl because the girl has ABDOLUTELY ZERO HOME TRAINING.

Her mother knew she was "coming" with you? ARE YOU THE "BABY-SITTER? grin

Why on EARTH would you engage such a young FEMALE CHILD with "horse-play"?

Not proper EVEN WITH YOUR OWN SISTER!

Reason? If these young girls do NOT know boundaries with BOYS OR MEN at home, they can NEVER learn OUTSIDE THE HOME. They will behave the same way, HORSING around with every RIFF-RAFF around VILLAGE, TOWN, CITY and COUNTRY for starters. Then graduate to cheap TARGETS for sexual predators around CITIES, CONTINENTS, GLOBE, GALAXY and UNIVERSE! embarassed

Please, respect yourself. kiss

*i know you copied this narrative from some other blog or gossip board. you only posted it here to get a "rise". NL is dryer than BUHARI'S shyte at the moment. please spare us this kind of "mind-messing" topic. thanks.
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Artistree: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Alhajipablo:
It is one thing to read
and] it is an entirely different thing to comprehend
I perfectly understand the Op
Most of] you throwing daggers at the messenger while ignoring the message are the real hypocrites.
My dear, some nairalanders can make one commit suicide with their attitude to people's issues, not fair.

5 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Nne! Biko.
The tori nor gree me read o.
Something inherently PROFANE about it. embarassed
Shame nor let me read am o.

A 6 year old girl running AMOCK the flats of potential PEDOS? shocked

Wey the parents? undecided

Didn't you read right? I was in the room with the little girl, my brother and my sister. Why calling me a pedo? What act did I pull to be associated with such term? I want you to realize that if you don't have a son now, you would probably have one someday. And if he should be faced with this kind of situation, be quick to call him a pedo too because he tried to share it with you. And also if the world shares your mindset, they should call him a pedo too?

I had an uncle I spend some weeks or months with when I visit on holidays. He was a bachelor then. He recently got married. I wouldn't be spending two days if I visit him again. Another uncle has female children and expects me to always visit him. So I get to watch how I look around the room, always knock before I enter, shouldn't enter the room when they are sleeping. I might forget to knock and just barge in when they are changing clothes, trouble. Embarassment! They may forget to knock and barge in when i'm changing mine, I should have locked the door! Guys would understand this well.

Have you asked yourself why it would seem normal if a lady carry another's 2 or 3years child up and peck his cheek, but if a guy does so, it would seem awkward to people around? The reason defy me. I wrote this especially for guys, just few ladies would understand it.

6 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2016
cococandy:
OP hopefully you've learned your lesson. Don't play with other people's kids anyhow.

Like someone said (and I thought I was the only one before I read her comment) The whole waxing poetic nature of your write-up doesn't sit well with me. Maybe it's your normal way of writing but in this story, it sort of romanticizes the encounter making for an uncomfortable read. If you can edit and just be plain with the message you're trying to pass across that would be nice.

The uppermost bolded is what some people here find hard to pick. Just few people got that.

About romanticizing the encounter, how could I possibly romanticize an incident with a little child intentionally? Was it when I asked her to share her food with me? Person no fit play with a child again? Or was it when I ventured into the kitchen and found out that food was nearly done, I felt a relief, hence the "Oh sweet Jesus" there? "Oh sweet Jesus" sounded poetic, but wasn't that about the relief I got about eating the food in no distant time?

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by KanwuliaExtra: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2016
discoprophet:

Didn't you read right? . . . . . .

Have you asked yourself why it would seem normal if a lady carry another's 2 or 3years child up and peck his cheek, but if a guy does so, it would seem awkward to people around? The reason defy me. I wrote this especially for guys, just few ladies would understand it.

The more you explain, the more you come across as being IRRITATING!
The purpose of your thread is obvious. Please, enjoy the sick attention your called for. I do not plan to indulge you further.
By horsing around with a minor NOT related to YOU, you are a potential PEDO! Male or female, horsing around with OTHER people's kids is a NO-NO!

Q.E.D. kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by KanwuliaExtra: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2016
cococandy:
I wonder too why she wasn't playing with the sister she came to see. And he didn't chase her off to go find her 5yr old mate

The main reason NIGERIANS invest in building HOTELS instead of CLASSROOMS to engage young and old minds alike, when they become wealthy with illicit gains especially!

The MAIN REASON WE HAVE WHORRRRES AND WAEC-LESS BUFFOONS as leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Too many people wanting to "get a room", no matter how DIABOLIC the reasons!
To act out the fetish fantasies that would never make them "WET" or "COME" in any natural habitat! embarassed

Good morning.
Hope your day and week are a million times more fruitful than that of this OP?
I dun wanno spoil my day with this nasty topic.
Please, see you on anoda thread. kiss

*gone are those days when I would invest my precious time or lose sweet sleep over threads I do not like. not gonna happen*

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

The more you explain, the more you come across as being IRRITATING!
The purpose of your thread is obvious. Please, enjoy the sick attention your called for. I do not plan to indulge you further.
By horsing around with a minor NOT related to YOU, you are a potential PEDO! Male or female, horsing around with OTHER people's kids is a NO-NO!

Q.E.D. kiss

What is the purpose of my thread? I see you don't have any good idea to offer, reason i'm tired of replying you.

I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Mutaino7(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2016
discoprophet:

What is the purpose of my thread? I see you don't have any good idea to offer, reason i'm tired of replying you.

I wish you well.
Forget her likes... Don't sweat yourself over it.

4 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by KanwuliaExtra: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2016
discoprophet:

I wish you well.

Please, I am gainfully employed. Try to achieve and MAINTAIN the same status quo!
Bye! kiss

Off to work!

*phone OFF*

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good morning. Splendid day ahead smiley !

KanwuliaExtra:

The main reason NIGERIANS invest in building HOTELS instead of CLASSROOMS to engage young and old minds alike, when they become wealthy with illicit gains especially!

The MAIN REASON WE HAVE WHORRRRES AND WAEC-LESS BUFFOONS as leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Too many people wanting to "get a room", no matter how DIABOLIC the reasons!
To act out the fetish fantasies that would never make them "WET" or "COME" in any natural habitat! embarassed

Good morning.
Hope your day and week are a million times more fruitful than that of this OP?
I dun wanno spoil my day with this nasty topic.
Please, see you on anoda thread. kiss

*gone are those days when I would invest my precious time or lose sweet sleep over threads I do not like. not gonna happen*
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by cococandy(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Because it's not often that little baby girls are admitted into the emergency room bleeding and injured because they have been sexually molested by other older females. But go to front page and on a daily basis you will see little girls being molested by older men. It's not rocket science now. Hence you have to be very careful from now on. (But you already know that)

Besides you guys won't let us hear word about how sex is so important to your existence and how you think about it all the time. We know not all men are rapists or sympathize with them but Nobody wants to play Russian roulette with their babies. Since one can't tell which dude is capable of such at first glance, you teach boundaries to begin with.
discoprophet:

Didn't you read right? I was in the room with the little girl, my brother and my sister. Why calling me a pedo? What act did I pull to be associated with such term? I want you to realize that if you don't have a son now, you would probably have one someday. And if he should be faced with this kind of situation, be quick to call him a pedo too because he tried to share it with you. And also if the world shares your mindset, they should call him a pedo too?

I had an uncle I spend some weeks or months with when I visit on holidays. He was a bachelor then. He recently got married. I wouldn't be spending two days if I visit him again. Another uncle has female children and expects me to always visit him. So I get to watch how I look around the room, always knock before I enter, shouldn't enter the room when they are sleeping. I might forget to knock and just barge in when they are changing clothes, trouble. Embarassment! They may forget to knock and barge in when i'm changing mine, I should have locked the door! Guys would understand this well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? / 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy / Who Should Sleep In The Guest Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.