Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? (1534 Views)

She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by storynews: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
I feel so BAD, it wasn't suppose to happen this way. I really love my husband to the fullest with all of my heart. I just got weak, really weak . My husbands jobs requires him to travel ALOT and we hardly get anytime together. If I add up how many times he has left for a job related outing, it would add up to 6 months . Thats to long to be away from somebody, even if I go with him on these trips, he is never fully there and I only see him at night. As a result we have grown distant, this man gives me everything from the necessary to the unnecessary, he is all in. Anything I want to do he is behind me 100%.

He is a good man and doesn't deserve this, I feel like I'm going to kill him if I tell him this. At the end of the day its my fault and I have to own up to it but I just don't know what to say. The man I became seeing when my husband was away is so smart and charming. He makes my lonely days and nights fell peaceful and full of joy. He brings out the child on me truly we can do absolutely nothing all day and still be entertained by each others company.

He knows I'm married I told him that up front the day we met. It didn't start actually hitting him till 3 months ago. He has been trying to convince me to leave my husband, I told him I don't know, then he goes on about how he loves me and how we will be so good together. I said I'm staying with my husband and that this whole was a mistake, a mistake that resulted in a new life now living in my womb. The other man I've been cheating on my husband with knows its his but it could be my husbands. Yes, I did use a condom but I got pregnant.

I can't just say the baby is my husbands because my husband is black ans the guy I'm cheating with is white .. and everyone will be able to tell the difference which will get me in a mess.

So what should I do? also do you think he did this to me on purpose ?
source >>>> http://storrynews..com.ng/2016/09/download-video-social-media-madness-see.html

Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by Zamzamiu: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Too bad. Arrange to get married.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by storynews: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
but i cant get myself with this issue
Zamzamiu:
Too bad. Arrange to get married.
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by uwagimboo: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Abeg just get a rope nd do the needful.
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by ritababe(f): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
uwagimboo:
Abeg just get a rope nd do the needful.

ah ah na
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by uwagimboo: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
ritababe:

ah ah na

Rita Nma, I haf not said anything ooo just that I can't stand a woman who cheats either by Omission or Commission...
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by tee59(f): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
U knew d kind of job ur husband do 4 a living b4 gotten maried to him while courting dat he' d busy type and yet u married him. U neva put in into consideration den dat it could hav a bad effect on d marriage, but u enjoys all d financial benefit u ar getn wtout considering ur happiness. U are a disgrace to womanhood. U ar nt bn faithful 2 him frm d beginning. Dat man doesn't deserve a woman lik u.Frm ur story, d man has neva cheated on u. Is dis hw to pay him back 4 all he has done 4 u by carrying anoda man' child? On your own is ur case.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by mrmrmister: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Get an abortion
No child deserves a fμcked-up mom like you

1 Like

Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by Twaci(f): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Simple. Open up to your husband and take whatever he throws at you rather than beating yourself up. I won't lie, you fvcked up big time and though you are trying to cover it up with the absence excuse, it just doesn't cut it. You should have just communicated your loneliness to your husband rather than cheating on him.

It's a mistake, you say. Well make sure it stays that way. Cut whatever ties you have with this lover of yours and focus your all into your marriage.
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by lukeosi4life(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
The only way out of this mess is to confess your sin to your husband. If your husband forgives you, then God will forgive you too!
As for the unborn baby, don't touch! You must give birth! If you abort it, then you have kill a soul.
Creating an intimacy with a man outside the box. You cause it!
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by ajensly1987(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
is very sad: is a similar story wit what happen to me and my fancee: she told me and i forgive her but she is not my own she has to marry d guy.
Let me ask: did ur husband marry u? Did he pay ur bride price? Y didnt u take in for him or u people dont do it? U enjoy d pkomo alone who u d call inside wen u come d poch
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by zicoraads: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Whatever you guys had has ended. Trust me, even if he acts like he has forgiven, he will never forget. And he will constantly harbor it in mind. And you would forever be 'tied' to him with guilt.
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by AfroMighty(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
My advice is that you write him down a letter telling him everything, then go marry the guy who impregnated you, its looks easy but its hard to do. I would never advice you to abort.
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by agbonkamen(f): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
see yoursef

Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is this the picture of this useless women that got pregnant for another Man in her husband's house. My advice for young Nigeria men is that never you make the mistake of marrying a Nigerian woman they are cheat and prostitute. Go to Ghana Cameroon, Uganda, Tanzania, Liberia or sereleone to marry there women that can give you a true love and peace of mind. Believe me if 500,000 Nigerian men do this in one year. Nigerian girls will learn how to be obedient and submissive to men. But if we keep marrying Nigerian women, they will keep on cheating and doing Ashawo work which they call runs because they will say in there mind.after all our men has no choice but to marry us
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
So much excuses for cheating now.
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
When you were about to cheat! you didn't create a thread!

When you cheated, you didn't create a thread!

When you cheated again and again, you still didn't create a thread!

Now you are in trouble( that's if this crap is real) and you seek undecided our opinion! #not worth the effort

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Reply Needed : I Cheated Now Im Pregnant What Should I Do? by Ariani: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
after u don do d do u come here dey tell us stories dat touches d heart mtchwwww

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This (pictures) / My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady / HELP!! I Need Help Understanding This Picture Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.