Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? (8184 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / What Sells In Ph Or Owerri? / What Sells In Nigeria These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by mygladness: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hello nairalanders!

I am in the process of embarking on a trip to Dubai for business after my initial visit for vacation. Please I need advice on goods (children cloths, men's clothes, computer, toys, gold etc) that can be brought in for quick sales and good return. I plan to quit my job and face this business full-time.

Thank you.
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by sholatech(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2009
I might be wrong, but most people say Goods in dubai are expensive.
tried it once and many complained about the prices for sales.
But i learnt dubai Gold is profitable,i havent tried it though.
Bought some cheap female shoes though, and made profit.
Also female wristwatches too, sold for profit.
Maybe i am yet to know the right places to buy though,
All the best!
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by Fhemmmy: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
i have heard about the gold too.
However, i ave compared the price of laptops and i have noticed that the ones from western world USA and Canada are cheaper and of better quality.
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by 2Legit2Qui: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2009
try intimacy gadgets for the ladies - a great seller anyday.
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by lagosbloga: 3:38am On Oct 11, 2009
Clothing and fashion wares are less expensive from dubai
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by yommyuk: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
In regards to clothing - UK and USA wears are of better quality than dubai's cool
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by Fhemmmy: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2009
yommyuk:

In regards to clothing - UK and USA wears are of better quality than dubai's cool

It is only a matter of time, before people that knows quality dumps all the nonsense dubai $hit.
As a matter of fact, people that matters and can afford the fashion will settle for stuff from the USA, UK and Canada.
Like i said earlier, dubai could be good in gold, cos i think they have pure ones, at least, so i heard
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by maingate: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2009
Go for the new rechargeable bulb 220v not common in nigeria for now, very cheap in dubai. a friend of mine who went on vacation 3weeks ago brought-in 200 pieces of theses bulb and sold every thing in just one week and he his planning going back by next month. the bulbs are very durable and can work without power for 7hours.

1 Like

Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by Naijagirly(f): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Sholatech you back from dubai?
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by promise2(f): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
@NAIJAGIRLY,

Pls i need information from you, could you drop a word for me in my inbox then i will reply you.nnemise@yahoo.com
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by yanizi(f): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2009
goods in dubai,most cheap quality styles for the forign workers in dubai and the neighbour countries,a few good quality goods.
if you need high quaity real brand garments,try to talk to me!
yanizi086@yahoo.com
regards!
yani
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by sholatech(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Naijagirly
Not yet, im yet to travel.Been in accra and just returned back to Nigeria.
Are you going to Dubai in December?
Re: What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? by snowdrops(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 18.3% In October / 20 Reasons Why You Should Patronize Made In Nigeria Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.