Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? (2480 Views)

Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? by Tundestone: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
I'd like to start a short code bizness and I nid tips on how to go about it. Info like how to integrate Network providers in Nigeria will be very helpful. Thanks
Re: I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? by fatezy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
try some providers lyk vas2net, thyl help u gt d shrt code and thy provide other services u myt require 4 it, bst of luck
Re: I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? by lojik(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
We can set up a cheap sms server for you like ours that can last more than 5 days without NEPA or inverter or solar. We also have persistent sms server software you can use with your short code service. Our prices are unbeatable.

Visit www.afrisoft.org or mail info[at]afrisoft[dot]org for more details.

We can also setup PCs that can run for up to 1 month without NEPA or Inverter or Solar. It all depends on your plan.
Re: I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? by sheffydee: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
i will give you all it takes the info in lagos , direct contact person. call me on 08032102450.
Re: I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? by ayo84(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2010
well it depends on what kind of business you want to setup,
the only business model short code operators were doing in nigeria was text to win promos, which is at the moment being regulated.
i can help you setup a short code service incorporating all the gsm networks in nigeria,also you can also get a short code for us,uk and even south africa,and we can also help you with your business model in your short code business so its effective
Re: I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? by martyns303(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ayo84. Pls i really need sum advice on this. Would u kind enough 2 mail me on martynsnet@yahoo.com or martyns.harry@gmail.com or drop urs or number, i'd like to contact u for advice.

(1) (Reply)

Get a Free .com .net .org .biz Domain Name With Our Premium Hosting Plan! / Submit Your Website For Candid Review / I Cannot Login To My Nairaland :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.