Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It (32702 Views)

Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by little16: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls add me 081541919369
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmmm, MMM is better than this by far. These people are shadowy, any community that depends ONLY on recruitment of new members. Run!!. See my signature
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by Amgreat70(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
It is a scam
Even to collect my money back as am not interested anymore no way
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by folpips: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2017
I disagree with above.
There are many routes to investments and Gold investment through Swiss golden is one of them.
MMM is not immune to failing or crashing so is all biz ,this is because of the risks involved in investments.

However Swiss golden is real and paying

Your speed of earning on the table of order is determined not by you but by the team you belong to.

www.swissgoldensynergy.com is the answer
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by Knetpro(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2017
senatorken01:

I attend a seminar on trading of gold swiss golden platform. Pls how true is it before I invest and it cost #113,000 to register. Pls advise me coz dz change time no be here oooo. Pls respond ASAP. Thanks

HERE IS SOMETHING FAR BETTER THAN SWISS GOLDEN!!!

ZERO CAPITAL NEEDED TOO!!!

WALK HOME with N17 million cash PLUS FORD EDGE JEEP from the real estate business b4 Xmas!!!

Download the step by step guide to learn more!!!

CLICK HERE ===>>>> WALK HOME with N17 million cash PLUS FORD EDGE JEEP b4 Xmas!!! CLICK HERE!!!
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by Mmadu111: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2017
folpips:
I disagree with above.
There are many routes to investments and Gold investment through Swiss golden is one of them.
MMM is not immune to failing or crashing so is all biz ,this is because of the risks involved in investments.

However Swiss golden is real and paying

Your speed of earning on the table of order is determined not by you but by the team you belong to.

www.swissgoldensynergy.com is the answer

Story, so Swiss golden is not immune to failing? Swiss golden is worst of, pure pyramid, investing huge and not knowing when to earn and if there are no new entrants in the team, then the money hangs. For 1year now my brother invested 120k and till now he's begging people to register to enable him earn and those contracted ain't interested, what sort of blind investment is that ?

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by kay9(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Nigerians will never learn. Proverbs 13:23, a fool and his money... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by y4code(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2017
lauv23:
Its true a friend got and i joined this team last week thursday and am already in the main table. Let me knw if you are interested.
How do you start the investment??
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by Dollabiz: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Do legitimate trade yourself
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by abval(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls how can I deactive my swiss gold account so DAT I can get my money back or how can I be refunded. Pls I need answers, my number 07063007027 am available on WhatsApp too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Please i have an account for selling, its already in the main table with its two downliners. Thanks
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by WealthBuilder01: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by millionboi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Amgreat70:
It is a scam
Even to collect my money back as am not interested anymore no way
pls have been able to recover your money from swissgold?

If yes... ..how pls
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by ajaoahmed: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
*TRAINING FEE :- #500*

1. Make payments to the account below
������
Accounts name: Lawal Adeola Ajoke
Acc no:0210418061
GTB

2. Snap or take a screenshot of your debit alert or teller and send it to this page when you're done as your proof of payment.

3. You will then be added to the training group
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by Futureinvestors(m): 4:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It by aieromon(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2018
http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/16/efcc-recovers-n216m-%E2%80%9Cswiss-golden%E2%80%9D-fraudsters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack / INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) / 8 Common Mistakes That Every New Investor Needs To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.