Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How To Make Avatar, Profile Picture And Images With Name Initials Using PHP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make Avatar, Profile Picture And Images With Name Initials Using PHP (1485 Views)

What Do You Think About Using PHP For Software Development / Problem Of Profile Picture For Members / How To Upload Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Avatar, Profile Picture And Images With Name Initials Using PHP by insbyrah: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Create Custom Avatar, Profile Pictures, Images by First Letter of Name in Php, So Here in this above image, it was a demo of “Google‘s Custom Profile Picture With Name Initial“. Now here we will create a same feature for our website. So first here you need to create directory structure to make it workable. But before discussion about it first i wanna share some information about profile picture and avatar of every website’s users.

What Is Avatar and Profile Picture ?
So do you know what is avatar, It’s a movie which was launched in 2009, it was really a super movie ever. Hmm! Oho i am just joking with you. Avatars and Profile Pictures are the picture and photos which show user’s identity. Such as i am user on website like google and facebook, so i will set my profile picture there, My Personal photo so people can know me personally by face.

http://www.insbyrah.com/2016/09/php-make-avatars-images-with-name-initials-like-google-152.html
Re: How To Make Avatar, Profile Picture And Images With Name Initials Using PHP by okwyee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
thanks

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having A Problem With This Qbasic. Who Can Help? / Web Job For Professional Developer / Java Has Finally Fallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.