Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet (32056 Views)

Nigerian Start-ups Launch First Android Game – Dodge An Escape From Doom / CRYPTOGENE ICO - An ICO You Can't Afford To Miss / Does Bullet Contains Posion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Dharnchuks(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
assuming a person is not shot in the head or cheast(around the heart), how long will it take the person to die. I find it hard to believe it's spontaneous like the movies make us believe( especially when it's a bag guy being shot)
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by akankemi1(f): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
people dodging stray bullet everyday in this Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by wahles(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
bkool7:
Many people have actually dodged bullets in real life. It's helps when you see when the shooter is about to shoot, with that you have some seconds to react ahead.
When you're being shot at, aways run away in zig zag. This leaves the shooter confused and directionless
my bullet would b waiting for him at d next zig-zag# wont bother shooting him around grin
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by oaroloye(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
SHALOM!

bqlekan:
you can actually dodge bullets at night.. bullets are clearly visible at nights nah.. cheesy

You are talking about TRACER bullets- that leave a burning trail as they go.

Assuming the first bullets miss you, you can see which way the strafe is coming.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
RobinHez:

LOL, na wetin science fit do person o grin
abi come and experience the real show na wink
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
abi come and experience the real show na wink
LOL, let me have a girlfriend first, and then get married... Then have a son. Then I can think about it. grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by 2n2k(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
stankezzy:
All these talks are lies, some years back, I was attacked by armed robbers , they approached me and demanded for my car key but because I thought they were not armed , I neglected them and one of them became angry put his hand inside and pulled a pistol, immediately he pointed it to my leg I jumped, he shot it but my jumping and grace of God allowed me to dodge the bullet , it just scratched my trousers and hit the wall. so dodging of bullet is possible

Might be the guy didn't aim properly. In that case, it was the bullet that marginally missed you not that you dodged it.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
bkool7:
Many people have actually dodged bullets in real life. It's helps when you see when the shooter is about to shoot, with that you have some seconds to react ahead.
When you're being shot at, aways run away in zig zag. This leaves the shooter confused and directionless
If I were the shooter, I would just fix my shots at a target. That Zig Zag SCAMMER would GALANTLY end up kissing the bullet by himself.

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Danfuster(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
RobinHez:

Source : http://www.edscienceblog.com/2016/09/why-you-cant-normaly-dodge-bullet.html

Never use the word impossible. for majority of people, not doable but for a few like Isaho Machii - Japanese Katana Kenjutsu he'd even slice the bullet with his samurai sword. I know that's suicide if I attempt it but not impossible. The link below is a proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzhs1Z8Rwnk
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by udatso: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
RobinHez:

Thanks bro. smiley

Don't forget to leave a comment on the source blog... It would put a smile on my face.. wink
Will do
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Curvinus(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
We dodged all manners of bullets in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when we said no to the presidential ambition of the Ayatollah. But that was until 2015 when he increased the muzzle velocity and decimated some cowardly Afonjas into submission.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Ribajae(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
All these niggas wey no fit dodge mama's abara dey upgrade go bullet
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by professore(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nice one op
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by AdetayoNL(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
daclint:
The shooter never hear about odeshi before ?

Odeshi b4 Machine gun or pump action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by DeeOGee: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
yeah yeah
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
professore:
Nice one op

Thanks.

I'd like u to take 5 mins of your time to subscribe on my blog and leave a comment there.

www.edscienceblog.com
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
If u can hear the gunshot (sound), that means the bullet is not meant for you or u escaped the bullet
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by buffalowings: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
bkool7:

#Modified

A bullet fails at both the criteria of ‘normal’ things that we discussed above; it is extraordinarily small and it moves….well, too damn fast!
Still, just for the sake of argument, can you dodge a bullet?
Well, yes. But that’s not a ‘yes’ that applies to every case; rather, it is a ‘yes’ that comes with a long list of caveats.

https://www.scienceabc.com/pure-sciences/can-you-dodge-a-bullet-fired-at-you.html

I've heard a lot about mythbursters it is a shame I don't get to see any of their videos

Maybe I will go actually try and search google

This is the right answer
Yes you can dodge a bullet

Brb going to taunt a soldier from 70yards
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by buffalowings: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
RobinHez:

LOL, did you read the article? That's suicide mehn..

What if he taunts them 70yards away,
Then he can dodge the bullet angry
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by buffalowings: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
realestniggah:
angry

in warri where i come from this is how we dodge bullet

[img]http://i./twpYnBnUobHRm.gif[/img] [img]http://i./ZGuCTJqQxefrq.gif[/img]

I have spent the last 5min looking at the second guy
The bullet seems to be coming from behind him
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by abayomi93(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
This makes me to remember late chief chris kyle.160 comfirmed kills,claimed over 200 kills. He was/is the deadliest sniper in the US military history.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Explorers(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
thegame:

grin grin

And have you seen white house snipers in action before?

Olympus has fallen and white house down are just for entertainment o

Bro they exist and they're always at alert in case of emergency. That's why the building is one of the most secured in the world.

Anywhere you see the president outside the white house(most especially giving outdoor speech) they're snipers around looking for snipers(assassins).

Imagine where he stays, they pick the best out of the best form the us military(Navy, Navy seals, Marine, Airforce, Army).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Biospnx(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
This topic ironically was the first thing on my mind this morning....
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Liutay(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
It is impossible to Dodge a moving bullet[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by phensbassey: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ksslib:

Abeg allow him to atleast move this to FP first before taking him out . grin

*you have a clear visual on target.... shoot on sight...I repeat... shoot on sight....over*...
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by phensbassey: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Am the """"FLASH""" and am the fastest man Alive...
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by mytym(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
RobinHez:

Source : http://www.edscienceblog.com/2016/09/why-you-cant-normaly-dodge-bullet.html

Good topic.

It reminds me of a friend who used to joke "if you find yourself in a shooting spree and you can still hear gunshots, keep running to safety, na im be sey the bullet is not meant for you, if it was meant for you, you no go hear pikin."
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
mytym:

Good topic.

It reminds me of a friend who used to joke "if you find yourself in a shooting spree and you can still hear gunshots, keep running to safety, na im be sey the bullet is not meant for you, if it was meant for you, you no go hear pikin."
LOL
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by bhalogun1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
bqlekan:
you can actually dodge bullets at night.. bullets are clearly visible at nights nah.. cheesy
You go don dey quarter to die b4 u realize say e don late to manipulate. Ogbeni, ole sare to ibon Jor.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by groundnutoil(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
American sniper.watched d movie.but dis guy no reach top ten deadliest. One finnish guy had 303 confirmed kills wit a les average sniper gun
abayomi93:
This makes me to remember late chief chris kyle.160 comfirmed kills,claimed over 200 kills. He was/is the deadliest sniper in the US military history.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dharnchuks:
assuming a person is not shot in the head or cheast(around the heart), how long will it take the person to die. I find it hard to believe it's spontaneous like the movies make us believe( especially when it's a bag guy being shot)
In what movie did people die immediately after being shot in a non fatal area?

Probably a nigerian movie.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by tck2000(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
educative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Two-Headed Pig Born In China / Big White Cockroaches ; Not The People From Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.