Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company (2354 Views)

For Geophysical Survey, Borehole Drilling, Geotechical&foundation Investigation / Understand Water Borehole Drilling In Nigeria N Important Of Geophysical Survey / Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
It is very frustrating after drilling 150meters there's still no water in your compound. The earth is made up of Layers and there's a certain layer with pure and fresh water. A professional advice would be to first carry out a geophysical Survey to know how deep your driller needs to go.

At Geo-Sore multitransaction limited, we carry out a professional geophysical Survey to give you a quality geological description of your house/company/industry. Our crews are experienced at finding the proper location, setting up the rigs and equipment in all types of circumstances, and drilling to the appropriate depth so that you have fresh, clean water.

we work in all parts of Nigeria

Our head Office is at Akande shopping complex, baptist bus-stop, Akobo Ibadan.

Call Kay 08065556783
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
It is very frustrating after drilling 150meters there's still no water in your compound. The earth is made up of Layers and there's a certain layer with pure fresh water. A professional advice would be to first carry out a geophysical Survey to know how deep your driller needs to go.

At Geo-Sore multitransaction limited, we carry out a professional geophysical Survey to give you a quality geological description of your house/company/industry.

Our head Office is Akande shopping complex, baptist bus-stop, Akobo Ibadan.

Call Kay 08065556783

How much do you perform geological surveys in Elebu area?

Thanks.
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

How much do you perform geological surveys in Elebu area?

Thanks.

Most times we get called to clean up the mess some unqualified surveyors might have done, probably after drilling the recommended 250 feet you still cant get water.

Just give us a call.
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

#30k will do your job sir, you can give us a call when you're ready.

Most times we get called to clean up the mess some unqualified surveyors might have done, probably after drilling the recommended 250 feet you still can get water.

Just give us a call.

I just want a survey done at this time to settle a bet.

I'm not prepared to pay the ridiculous, my opinion, N450,000+ drilling fees in the area.

I'll compare your estimate for a survey and compare with others in the area in the next week as I'm ready to proceed.

Thanks.
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by 1Segzy: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2016
Is it advisable to do geophysical survey and drilling in the dry season in case of area with very low water yield? Some people are advising we do both not in the rainy season but dry season to guarantee that the borehole will not run dry. What is your take on this.
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I just want a survey done at this time to settle a bet.

I'm not prepared to pay the ridiculous, my opinion, N450,000+ drilling fees in the area.

I'll compare your estimate for a survey and compare with others in the area in the next week as I'm ready to proceed.

Thanks.

Drilling fees varies. Right now drilling is 5k per meter but trust me that is going to change anytime soon with the economic situation of the country. Let's take for example I recommend 90 meters for your driller, at 5k/m do the math bearing in mind that does not include money for materials(pumping machine, pipes and all).

You can ask around and compare prices, my advise is don't hire an unqualified company or you will end up calling me three weeks after when your water stop pumping.
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

Drilling fees varies. Right now drilling is 5k per meter but trust me that is going to change anytime soon with the economic situation of the country. Let's take for example I recommend 90 meters for your driller, at 5k/m do the math bearing in mind that does not include money for materials(pumping machine, pipes and all).

You can ask around and compare prices, my advise is don't hire an unqualified company or you will end up calling me three weeks after when your water stop pumping.

Don't worry, I'm too astute for games and not in any hurry to drill. Just want a survey to settle a bet.

Thanks once again.
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2016
1Segzy:
Is it advisable to do geophysical survey and drilling in the dry season in case of area with very low water yield? Some people are advising we do both not in the rainy season but dry season to guarantee that the borehole will not run dry. What is your take on this.

The best time to carry out a survey for underground water is during the dry season.
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Don't worry, I'm too astute for games and not in any hurry to drill. Just want a survey to settle a bet.

Thanks once again.

You're Welcome anytime

1 Like

Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by 1Segzy: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

The best time to carry out a survey for underground water is during the dry season.

Thx bro.
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Quality service
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Keep calls coming
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Make enquires
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
smiley
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Call
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
wink
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
cool
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Call us
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
... shocked
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
cool
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2017
smiley
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by lat55(f): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Hello, are you able to do a survey in benue state? If yes, how much?
Re: IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company by Kjnwancaro: 11:33pm On May 01, 2020
lat55:
Hello, are you able to do a survey in benue state? If yes, how much?

yes, please call 08065556783

(1) (Reply)

Alan Ecobrick Tiles / Aluminium Parapet Roofing Job / 4 Nos 3 Br Semi-detach Bugalows @ Gwagwalada Abuja 4 Sale Good For Hostel + Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.