Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , (705 Views)

Graduate Found Dead After Recovering From Mental Problem / What Are The Causes Of Wet Dreams: Medical Or Spiritual / My Wife Has A Mental Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by Abuzola(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
My partner disturb me with speaking in tongues and night walking, the funny part of it is that my partner opened the water drum full with water and urinated in it, am scared not to be slaughtered by this partner. By God am serious. Doctor i need ur advice before i start my own war, either to take him to the hospital or pray for the victim.
Re: Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by whiteroses(f): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
maybe shes possesed lolĀ  buh seriously its sleepwalking not much to it she needs therapy for it go see the doctor but why did you combine that she speaks in tongue with night walking it sounds like she had demons to me lol or they are after her lipsrsealed buh really see he doctor lets see their opinion on this
Re: Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by Shola2009(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
seriosuly take her to the doctor ASAP!! and i heard you should never wake a sleep walker up, they'll just attack you like a rabid wolf
Re: Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by agathamari(f): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
Is a Sleep Disorder characterized by walking or other activity while seemingly still asleep. Sleepwalking (Somnambulism) is a series of complex behaviors that are initiated during slow wave sleep and result in walking during sleep. Sleepwalking is a rapid eye movement (REM) behavior disorder occurring in the dream stage of sleep. During this phase, the body releases a chemical that paralyzes the body. However, those who sleepwalk do not have this chemical trigger, hence the behavior.

http://www.crescentlife.com/disorders/sleepwalking.htm
Re: Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by MrCrackles(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
Abuzola:

My partner disturb me with speaking in tongues and night walking, the funny part of it is that my partner opened the water drum full with water and urinated in it, am scared not to be slaughtered by this partner. By God am serious. Doctor i need your advice before i start my own war, either to take him to the hospital or pray for the victim.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Allahu Akbar. . .
Re: Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by Kunbee: 2:05am On Oct 14, 2009
^^^lol
@abuzola it has nuffin to do with spiritual stuff
Re: Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by Abuzola(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2009
Am not married hts my room mate, may God protect me and guard me from having such a wifey
Re: Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by lightwalk(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2009
@Poster: SO? You need to see a doctor for him?
Your problem dey small na wink cheesy
Re: Is Nightwalking A Mental Problem Or Spiritual , by Abuzola(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2009
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Pain/ache Close To The Ribs: / Can I Use My Umbrella In This Sun / Stained Dentition, Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.