Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era (33509 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Rapsino(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
This story happened in Abuja about four guys who went to enjoy themselves with beer. On their way coming back one of the guys phone fell on the ground without no one knowing. the phone was off due to low battery. they started looking for the phone when they realized it was missing.

The owner of the phone has already giving up because the phone was switched off and the phone is very expensive to return. the next day he tried the number and luckily it ranged and the guy that picked it was gentle and promised to return it .To cut long story short, the guy returned the phone, charged it and the intriguing thing is that he is the one that called after he came back from his security work.

I am amazed with the guy integrity and decided to share. Good people still exist, you can be the change PMB is preaching about. keep doing good.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by ifenes(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Change comes from individuals,then it spreads around and becomes a way of life,then taught to kids and also their kids.You cannot expect the government to do it alone.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by jmichlins(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
believe me there are still good people in this nation. i wanted to transfer some money to my mum the other day and made a mistake, I called the guy that got the guy and he promised to send the money back which I thought was a joke and later did few days later to my surprise

38 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by mrZENographer: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rapsino:
This story happened in Abuja about four guys who went to enjoy themselves with beer. On their way coming back one of the guys phone fell on the ground without no one knowing. the phone was off due to low battery. they started looking for the phone when they realized it was missing.
The owner of the phone has already giving up because the phone was switched off and the phone is very expensive to return. the next day he tried the number and luckily it ranged and the guy that picked it was gentle and promised to return it .To cut long story short, the guy returned the phone, charged it and the intriguing thing is that he is the one that called after he came back from his security work.
I am amazed with the guy integrity and decided to share. Good people still exist, you can be the change PMB is preaching about. keep doing good.
cc: Seun lalasticlala

Yes from my several experiences it's hard to find such good deed. If it was me I'd do the same though.

CHANGE starts from the Buhari that promised CHANGE. Instead of building export industries to counter foreign exchange, he's there preaching, signing useless harmful deals and probing politicians. All the Money where it actually goes?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Rapsino(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
mrZENographer:

Yes from my several experiences it's hard to find such good deed. If it was me I'd do the same though.

CHANGE starts from the Buhari that promised CHANGE. Instead of building export industries to counter foreign exchange, he's there preaching, signing useless harmful deals and probing politicians. All the Money where it actually goes?
if u ask me na who I go ask?

5 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by AntiWailer: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
lol.

Key into everything with a story.

bloggers self.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Sunexy(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Everybody has a role to play but our leaders have alot to play cus everybody eyes are on them..
By the way, i av also picked sum1 samsung s5 b4.i made him think his fone is gone for good cus i switched the fone off for 3days and called him later to return his fone..i also begged him not to post it on any blog or nairaland abt wat i did cus he was shocked at my honesty..dis na small matter
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Thisis2raw(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
I want to say this. If change begins with us what's the reason we elected them for?

4 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Officialkenshin(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Ehh! And I dey here they look for Infinix zero when I wan swap my tecno c8 with o chai cry
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by kings09(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Indd. @rapsino. Nigerians r good ppl n hardworking. they do dis good on their own n not because of some stupid hypocritical campaign. The airport cleaner who returned millions n d taxi driver who returned hundreds of thousand dollars found in his taxi r clear examples. Let's stop painting Nigerians as natural criminals. Buhari is an example of a hypocrite of dis campaign when stole as an intellectual thief(not once but twice). So until I see him change, he ll continue to be seen as sum1 dats morally corrupt...did I say corrupt...he z a thief. Stop tagging Nigerians as criminals as if they need a campaign to repent.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Vilshow(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Good of Him
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by NameChecker: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
ok

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by nathskib(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by korel9: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Rapsino:
...you can be the change PMB is preaching about. keep doing good.

This is where you spoilt the whole story angry

And the part where you said the phone ranged explains why you're a PMB advocate aka zombie grin

17 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Nairadays: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Indeed change starts with you and me.

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by jaymejate: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2016
I was going to believe that until he mentioned "change begins with me" and "Buhari"

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by tonio2wo: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2016
U don't have to politicise it! If u are good u are good nd if are bad u are bad!

I have returned all the phones I have found, since 2000 and like wise the two times I have misplaced my phone the founders returned it.

Just this saturday during arsenals game, a woman with two kids stole my friends phone in d pepper soup joint we were watching d match.

leave #changebeginswithme joo!

5 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Part of the change we are talking about.
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
jaymejate:
I was going to believe that until he mentioned "change begins with me" and "Buhari"
.. . . You are not forced to believe it Mister. To each his own.

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by riffson(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
#change begins with me and you
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
A girl forgot her purse in a taxi I boarded last week, I called her back and gave it back to her, she collected it and left without gratitude. It's a good thing you did op coming here to tell the story, we've celebrated rogues all this years, we need to change Nigeria by encouraging good deeds like this.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Part of the change we are talking about.
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by MalikTheCynical(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2016
Nothing is good enough an excuse for dishonesty; not even recession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Neddstark: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2016
I drove around Allen on Thursday night Hot as mad. I picked up one young girl with big ikebe. We did it in a hotel all night long. Paid her 10k the next morning, left her in the hotel. I went to work, slept in my personal office till like 10am. Thats when I discovered i left my Ipad Air in the hotel room.
See me see as i rush drive go the hotel for dopemu. They said the girl left around 8am and my ipad wasn't there. See as i almost start dey cry cos that ipad contain very important pics and information I cannot afford to lose. On my way driving back to work, my phone rang. It was one soft voice saying."Bros, good afternoon, this is Nkem". I say who is Nkem". She told me she was the lady i slept with last night. I was elated. Before i could ask, se said she had my ipad I forgot with her and i should tell her where to deliver it.
Na so she come my office give me ipad oo. I had to give her 10k extra for being honest despite doing an odd job. Truly, change begins with her. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by salabscholar01(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2016
ok
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Pavore9: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2016
Whoever is good is good as such acts triggers fulfilment in him or her.
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Kufie(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Rapsino:

You sef change now. Haba!!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by lawrenzi(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Bros i have done it countless time, i have returned phones, cash and lots more. Its about who you are... people like us are rare and few.
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2016
change begins with you, and I..
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by sunnyside16(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Its sure okay.
I picked a phone and the owner called, i asked him to come to my office and retrieve his phone. To my dismay he came with some other guy and claimed he lost the phone with the sum of N4000. I called people around to hear the drama that was playing out and despite people asking him to be thankful, he insisted that the phone was stolen with his wallet. I had to involve more elderly people who successfully adviced him against the N4000 claim.

Since then i dey mind my business and if i see anything wey no b my own, i no dey pick.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by AuroraB(f): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
Rapsino:

It's happened even before PMB's preaching that someone returns lost item(s). I know of many of such though, undocumented. People differ noni undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by twilliamx(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Quit the HATE an be the CHANGE. Una know Una self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make An Emergency Call When Phone Is Locked / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet / NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.