Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... (92288 Views)

See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / ‘Beautiful Nigeria’ Pictures After Trump’s Compliment / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by pxDharniel(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2016
kayzat:

It depend on the angle you are looking at it.

Ok Sir but you still have not provided me pictures of the bridge from your own angle which I have no doubt will best capture the beauty and elegance.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by acenazt: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
tit:
why them mark bad "X" in red for the kano bridge?
lol no be X oh na Murals (Northern style)

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by FirstCounsel(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2016
grin cheesy grin
kaltonga:
and d best swimming pool, sorry tunnel was built by rochas
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Chiefobdk1: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2016
best bridge in Nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Reference(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Yeah, quite nice. But the bridge at Abak, Akwa Ibom over that gorge is another engineering masterpiece by Messers Julius Berger. Anyone has the pics.
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by ogbenicodes(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2016
kayzat:

It depend on the angle you are looking at it.

grin
As he see evidence, baba change am to angle grin
Igbos and ipobians no dey ever disappoint.

6 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by MadCow1: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2016

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Day11(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2016
I'm Disappointed

Just 2 pictures to showcase for the whole Nigeria.

I blame Buhari for dis.
angry
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Peterpan222(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2016
The dream of Nigeria coming true
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by juman(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2016
In their 16 years pdp federal government didnt remember to build landmark projects. PDP presidents were mistake of presidents.

Also the clueless old man buhari would end up not having any tangible legacy project.

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by DabuIIIT: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2016
aarressa:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Of course, just a matter of time before hateful, angry and bitter people show up to let us know how bitter, hateful and disgruntled they are as if we don't know already how bitter and hateful they are...

you are the number 1 bitter,hateful,disgruntled,hungry element and you are already here,ruining this beautiful thread with your hate and bitterness that oozes to high heavens....
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Tedassie(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Reference:
Yeah, quite nice. But the bridge at Abak, Akwa Ibom over that gorge is another engineering masterpiece by Messers Julius Berger. Anyone has the pics.
it's on this thread from last yr
https://www.nairaland.com/2329822/akpabio-opens-abak-river-bridge
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2016
The best bridge in Nigeria

Onitsha bridge

6 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Gosj01(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2016
ok
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Jungleluv5: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2016
kaltonga:
and d best swimming pool, sorry tunnel was built by rochas
show us now
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by idupaul: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2016
aarressa:

Best Bridge in Nigeria is the Lekki Ikoyi bridge in Lagos State Built by the former governor of Lagos state. gov. Babatunde Fashola (SAN)

The Best Flyover Bridge in Nigeria is the Kwankwasiyya Flyover Bridge built by the former Governor of Kano Rabiu Kwankwaso

We hope to see many more visionary leaders with visionary projects in Nigeria..

Best as used in this context is relative ..for some the best bridge might be the one that can carry the most tonnage ,for others it might be one that has lasted the most ,still for some it might be in terms of engineering and science behind the structure ...the Lekki Ikoyi link bridge for is the best bridge because I love it's aesthetics, the surfacing is excellent ,great lighting ,saves me time when I have to go the mainland , good security and my best jogging trail in Lagos .

Not been to Kano in a while but from the pics shown here the Kano city overpass looks okay
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by DabuIIIT: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

In your wildest dreams.

That Kwankwaso bridge was 100% state funded, do your research.

Unlike those that were scammed by the irredeemable ineffectual buffoon's failed promise to deliver the 2nd Niger bridge by 2015, Kano instead handled its own destiny.

oyel money noni

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Lasese: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Anambra Bridge it simply the best. Copy that bros
Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Gosj01(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
The 100% state funded Kano fly over Bridge is truly an engineering feat.

The longest in West Africa.

Really? Thought is was Third Mainland bridge?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mainland_Bridge

http://www.africaranking.com/top-10-longest-bridges-africa/5/

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by tunene66: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2016
I was in Kano in July, that bridge is indeed wonderful. It really is

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by repogirl(f): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Is that over priced Ikoyi bridge that Tinubu and Fashola used to corner some money? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by chuckdee4(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Nothing from the east, after some people will start making noise.
Let us learn to hold our own accountable before pointing accusing fingers.

By the way I'm from the east #sayshitasitis

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by shortiespro: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2016
To me oooo... Considered the Strongest... Onitsha bridge tho..

3 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2016
we are celebrating bridges really

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Lol, OP, u made mistake, no be fasola built the bridge. Na our developers from the other side of the river built it. I no go mention name, they knw themselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by SonofDevil: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2016
kayzat:

The pictures are everywhere on the internet including NL or is it because they were constructed with Ugwu's money that's why you all underrating them?

You think it's easy to build 3 bridges at a go?

Will you shut up!!!!

Which stupid awka bridge.

Lekki-ikoyi bridge is the longest flyover bridge.
It has cctv camera from the begining to End
Security operatives re attached to the begining and the end of the bridge.
Don't even mention awka trash

4 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by QuotaSystem: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Gosj01:

Really? Thought is was Third Mainland bridge?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mainland_Bridge

http://www.africaranking.com/top-10-longest-bridges-africa/5/

The third mainland bridge is not a fly over bridge.

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Abagworo(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
aarressa:

Best Bridge in Nigeria is the Lekki Ikoyi bridge in Lagos State Built by the former governor of Lagos state. gov. Babatunde Fashola (SAN)

The Best Flyover Bridge in Nigeria is the Kwankwasiyya Flyover Bridge built by the former Governor of Kano Rabiu Kwankwaso

We hope to see many more visionary leaders with visionary projects in Nigeria..

Unarguably the truth

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by Abagworo(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
chuckdee4:
Nothing from the east, after some people will start making noise.
Let us learn to hold our own accountable before pointing accusing fingers.

By the way I'm from the east #sayshitasitis

No Southeastern State gets half what Lagos and Kano get. You can only mention Rivers., Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by kayzat: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2016
ogbenicodes:

grin
As he see evidence, baba change am to angle grin
Igbos and ipobians no dey ever disappoint.

Yes now it depend on the angle you are looking at it.

If you look at it from ipob or Biafra angle awka bridges are the best in the whole wide world but from reasonable and logical perspective we know the three gadders are just wannabes that are nothing to write home about.

Cc: pxDharniel , sonofdevil .

4 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... by katty235(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2016
DabuIIIT:

you are the number 1 bitter,hateful,disgruntled,hungry element and you are already here,ruining this beautiful thread with your hate and bitterness that oozes to high heavens....
grin grin
So true I'm Yoruba but men that guy is filled with hatred in his heart to the brim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Snow In Africa ! (pic) / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.