Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS (8904 Views)

"Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Biafrans be wise Biafrans be wise.
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by kernel504(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
By right if Biafra struggle is real we are not supposed to use our Biafran page to campaign for PDP. PDP and APC is for one Nigeria... We are suppose to live them, live insulting churches and focus on how to get Biafra. But go to the group now they are insulting Tb Joshua, Yoruba pastors and others... Supporting Patient Jonathan Dasuki and other PDP.

Now the latest scam as you can see in the screenshot they are claiming they bought 10 helicopter from Russia to sink the zoo..
Because people are concerned for contributed money now they claim they bought 10 helicopter on their group ..
When will people use their Head in this Biafra deception... Chineke ekwekwala ndi si oji.
See photos of the deceptione below...

Your obsession for Biafra will be your undoing. While not add value to you beloved Nigeria, against another's man meal?
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by hundredhunndred: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lolzzzzz. Dilector sef go laugh tire for inside his prison room.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
kernel504:

Your obsession for Biafra will be your undoing. While not add value to you beloved Nigeria, against another's man meal?

An aggravated for IPOB not Biafra... IPOB is a demonic scam. Always attacking Christianity. To say less. Contributions with nothing to show for it.
Let's face the fact you do u believe Biafrans bought 10 helicopter.

Oburu na ihula ezeokwu. Kwuo ezeokwu...

Don't cover the truth. Is there any 10 helicopters.?

Biafra is the home of every Igbo man. But ipob and massob and others are scam...
Because if they are not what can u show from contributed money...

Ezeokwu Chineke... Ezeokwu Chineke
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
Lolzzzzz. Dilector sef go laugh tire for inside his prison room.
grin Brother the same Dilector instigating to kill Yorubas and Hausa Police. Arranged a football club in prison to foster unity and peace among other tribes.

But was actually telling them to kill...

In short with how Wike killed this people after he got power from them I was so sad. I was thinking they will learn their lessons from this politicians...
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by hundredhunndred: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

grin Brother the same Dilector instigating to kill Yorubas and Hausa Police. Arranged a football club in prison to foster unity and peace among other tribes.

But was actually telling them to kill...

In short with how Wike killed this people after he got power from them I was so sad. I was thinking they will learn their lessons from this politicians...

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by PhilemonObende: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thread opened by an illiterate gworo-chewer as usual. Like I always told zombies that are even far more intelligent than him-Na him go tire.
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Thread opened by an illiterate gworo-chewer as usual. Like I always told zombies that are even far more intelligent than him-Na him go tire.

Face the topic Wuru wuru no dey pay
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by OXYZ: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Face the topic Wuru wuru no dey pay
Yoruba con-artist,if you fall for these you can fall for anything.
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
OXYZ:

Face the topic. So even you don't believe Biafra bought 10 Russia Helicopters?
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
OXYZ:

No dey dodge my question u ipob. Is it not a fraud for them to lie they bought 10 Russia Helicopter
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by nextprince: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Like I always say to you aboki-gworos, you go shout tire, cry tire, waste MB tire. In the end you go still lose.

Before now yorubas were shouting 'Kanu and Beans', yoruba christians became sensible and stopped but yoruba muslims continued. Today many of them are getting tired and leaving hausas like you, kropotkin2, nextprince and some few demented yoruba muslims to continue the fruitless anti-Biafran/Kanu lamentations.

The Signs are clear, common sense ultimately prevails, keep wasting your MB entertain us with your foolery. grin
And who the hell are u pls? Just asking.
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by PhilemonObende: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

And who the hell are u pls? Just asking.

Someone that knows that you are a gworo-chewing abooki that wan't drink 'oyel' by pretending to be an environmentalist. When will you start exporting your fishes for forex?
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by realnas(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hahahaha my goodness these flat head clowns will never cease to amuse me, first that is a picture of MI 28 night hunter attack helicopters they cost at least 18 million dollars a piece now tell me how much cocaine have your brothers in Asia have been able to sell for you to afford such systems? And secondly please there no such thing as a fighter helicopter it is called attack helicopter Choi Igbos children of hate God will cure you guys

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Like I always say to you aboki-gworos, you go shout tire, cry tire, waste MB tire. In the end you go still lose.

Before now yorubas were shouting 'Kanu and Beans', yoruba christians became sensible and stopped but yoruba muslims continued. Today many of them are getting tired and leaving hausas like you, kropotkin2, nextprince and some few demented yoruba muslims to continue the fruitless anti-Biafran/Kanu lamentations.

The Signs are clear, common sense ultimately prevails, keep wasting your MB entertain us with your foolery. grin

grin you have not yet answered the question talking about Yoruba. Shame no dey even catch u for mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
realnas:
Hahahaha my goodness these flat head clowns will never cease to amuse me, first that is a picture of MI 28 night hunter attack helicopters they cost at least 18 million dollars a piece now tell me how much cocaine have your brothers in Asia have been able to sell for you to afford such systems? And secondly please there no such thing as a fighter helicopter it is called attack helicopter Choi Igbos children of hate God will cure you guys

Mynd44 that Philemon above is calling me demented. But if is me...

That guy Philemon has not answered the question. He claimed only a fool will believe Ipob bought helicopters I asked if Ipob lied they bought it snapping fake pictures with people money is that not fraud.. He started saying Yoruba Muslims are insulting Kanu eating beans in Prison...

Weting concern Kanu eating means and this helicopters...
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by nextprince: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Someone that knows that you are a gworo-chewing abooki that wan't drink 'oyel' by pretending to be an environmentalist. When will you start exporting your fishes for forex?
Well I don't know u pls, but let's introduce ourselves, starting from me. First thing first, I'm a human being and what are u?
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2016
ezeokwu chineke
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by QuotaSystem: 6:02am On Sep 20, 2016
nextprince:

Well I don't know u pls, but let's introduce ourselves, starting from me. First thing first, I'm a human being and what are u?

He's clearly a gworo worshipping Osu.

10 MI28's for the Biafran 'air force' though grin grin grin...these tripods are really the most unintelligent and gullible things I've encountered. Seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:

He's clearly a gworo worshipping Osu.

10 MI28's for the Biafran 'air force' though grin grin grin...these tripods are really the most unintelligent and gullible things I've encountered. Seriously.

They don't face your challenge they go on calling u Yoruba
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Igbos u have being deluded
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Uteghe(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
winkSend a soldier to north east or Niger Delta,he shivers. Send a soldier to Igboland,he'll rejoice because he will kill Ipob and go free. Even sex their women. Soldiers now use Ipob to perfect their target skills. Ipob is now the guinea pig. Sad!
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Uteghe:
winkSend a soldier to north east or Niger Delta,he shivers. Send a soldier to Igboland,he'll rejoice because he will kill Ipob and go free. Even sex their women. Soldiers now use Ipob to perfect their target skills. Ipob is now the guinea pig. Sad!

Even sex their women grin
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin[color=][/color]
BiafraudExposed:

Because the whole world have been asking where are the money we contributed... They came up with this to say its from contributed money...
Why on the actual fact they can't show anything from the contribution ask them here on Nairaland. They will call u Yoruba...
grin So their new director Mazi Uche Mefor now told them they have 10 helicopters so they feel they're leading... grin

-----[size=24pt]Seun, Mynd44 is not by saying No to Biafra post this on frontpage as am exposing them. So other Ipob Biafrans will see a reason why they should stop... Give them a reason and this is a reason[/size]-----

Wicked
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
sarqwest:
grin[color=][/color]
Wicked

Kind grin
Re: Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS by Xflint(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
By right if Biafra struggle is real we are not supposed to use our Biafran page to campaign for PDP. PDP and APC is for one Nigeria... We are suppose to live them, live insulting churches and focus on how to get Biafra. But go to the group now they are insulting Tb Joshua, Yoruba pastors and others... Supporting Patient Jonathan Dasuki and other PDP.

Now the latest scam as you can see in the screenshot they are claiming they bought 10 helicopter from Russia to sink the zoo..
Because people are concerned for contributed money now they claim they bought 10 helicopter on their group ..
When will people use their Head in this Biafra deception... Chineke ekwekwala ndi si oji.
See photos of the deception below...

I have joined the group lately. What i so much discovered... I mean so much discovered is that radiobifralondon, i don't see it as a blog. It is just a group page in facebook.com where news found online is shared whether true or false. That is what u failed to understand.

Looking at that photo u attached up there. It is a news shared my one of the group members. Which many of us do here. We share information here on nairaland.com whether true or false.

You have decended so low to think in a different direction.

Anyway that is your opinion. But u must know that radiobiafralondon is not a blog. the people discussing therein just discuss news shared by any member who wishes to.

If you look at the pics, under the helicopter in that pic u will see the link of the blog where it was gotten from....

What i discovered again is there share news from vanguard, sunnewsonline, thisday, dailyglobewatch, thebiafratelegraph etc just like we share news on nairaland. nobody is writing as a blogger in there just like no body is writing as a blogger herein.

I still find u wnting until u are able to present tangible stuff.

I will interpret the video u shared on the topic 'Biafra Jesus is a disease'. When I have time...

Mind you, i dont support anyone insulting my God.

Someone comes up with anti-ideology u buy it so easily and fast to hurt yourself. I never supported biafra before but each time i try to leave like one, sometin will make me change my mind. I once behaved like you.

Those hailing u here will hurt you one day. I dnt mean friendly hurting, i mean hurting you like a real enemy in the battle field.

My advice is if you are an igbo just like you claim to be... Allow wat needs to be to be. Or better still when there is heavy protest go out there and preach to them. Yes preach to them to stop, tell them why they need to stop.

Stop hiding under unknown name to hurt yourself.

Yes, you r hurting yourself. Like my akwa ibom brother said 'a fulani man is not ur brother' i didnt understand, until it happened.

Be wise bros...

I know u love nigeria so much. If biafra is achived there will be a neutral ground for any igbo man or woman to join biafra or remain remain as a nigerian and for a nigerian man to join biafra or remain as a nigerian.

That is how it is done in whole world whenever a country is divided into separate part.

You can join nigeria or remain where u.

My point is clear, ''don't make trouble with ur brother''. Again, ''a fulani man is not ur brother''.

I will interprete those pix of your u shared on youtube when i am chanced.

Goodluck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: We Won’t Allow Vast Majority Of Our People Suffer / Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. / Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.