Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course (5711 Views)

How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits And Snacks With Just #60k. / How Do Professional Bloggers Brand And Market Their Blog? / How Climate Change Is Affecting Business And Market Dynamics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by mkbessman(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
am in
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by anonymous20: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
abeg no forget me o.luxuryplusclass@gmail.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Nlevel(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
realunclej:
Good AM Nairalander,

May name is Jetro Olowole. You can read about my profile in the signature.

If you're looking for a simple, laid back approach to making money in your spare time without spending one single penny, then this course is for you!

Follow along as I demonstrate how to to have fun on Facebook and earn an income at the same time. Instructor available to answer questions inside. Create profitable Facebook pages on topics you are already interested in. Get tons of genuine followers without advertising and turn multiple pages into an extra income.

Create exciting and interesting Facebook pages with ease
Learn which niches and topics are magnets for attracting followers
Discover the best options for making money on Facebook
Learn about an awesome free tool for monetizing Facebook
Get amazing Facebook cover images for free
Learn exactly how to monetize Facebook pages without losing followers
Find out how to turn a part-time income into a full-time income or more
You don't need an existing Facebook following. This course shows you everything from scratch.

Learning how to use Facebook to your advantage can really be a lot of fun. Most of us spend time on Facebook anyway, so why not put that time to good use and turn it into cash!

Course Content and Overview

The course is suitable for everyone and is completely beginner friendly. It doesn't even matter if you don't have a Facebook account, providing you are able to create one.

After completing the course you will be able to choose the best topics and niches for your Facebook pages, set up as many pages as you like and fill them with interesting content that will attract hoards of likes, shares and comments. You will be able to monetize those pages effectively and use an awesome free tool to increase your income.

What are the requirements?
1. Basic Internet skills
2. Access to Facebook

What am I going to get from this course?
Create exciting and interesting Facebook pages quickly and with ease
Get lots of genuine Facebook followers without spending a single penny
Profit from multiple Facebook pages
Use a free tool to gain trust and increase income
Choose niches and topics that attract followers
Tap into three different options for making money from Facebook pages
Do everything without spending ANY money!

What is the target audience?
This course is for anyone who wants to make an extra income without spending any money.
You should not take this course if you do not have access to Facebook

[size=16pt]I need 20 sign in TODAY to start this course. I am going to teach you the exact method I use to create a Facebook page and earn $200 in two days.[/size]

highly interested
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
jossvocals2010@gmail.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Tmex(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
hayshires@gmail.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
All new applicants are welcome
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by morgan2p(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
realunclej:
Welcome @morgan2p. 5 Signatures to go. Loading...

Sir my email address is oakhenaisaac@gmail.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by addictiv(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
realunclej:
All new applicants are welcome
Just joined on Facebook my email is
info.homepay@gmail.com thanks, looking forward to it.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by greatibk(f): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Just emailed u.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2016
It's an exciting money. Heading to start my class on How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Here is a recap of how the class will work out

The Facebook Hall Of Fame is a training program design to teach average internet users how to use Facebook to make money online and offline working from home or any location with Laptop or Smartphone.
In this maiden edition, we are going to learn "How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course".

Duration
September 20th - October 4th 2016

Requirement
1. Laptop (Preferable) or Smartphone
2. Internet Data
3. Basic knowledge of internet

Rules Of Participation
1. Please do not post or ask off-topic questions in the thread.
2. Familiarize yourself with the instructional method and follow up on schedule.
3. Please try and work out any exercise or assignment you are asked to do.
4. You may be asked to work on real life client project, you should maintain confidentiality of the client and project.
5. Materials provided for this training are for instructional purpose only. You do not have the right to sell or redistribute the materials.
6. Further instruction may become necessary. But that is all for now.

Instructional Method
1. Text and Articles - Group Page
2. Images Instruction - Group Page
3. Video Instruction - Group Page
4. Document & File Download - Group Page
5. Poll & Exercise - Group Page
6. Question, Progress, Challenge - This Nairaland Thread & Event Page
7. Answer To Questions - This Nairaland Thread & Group Page
8. Individual & Group Live Chat - Group Page

To Do
1. Make sure you follow this thread
2. Join the Event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/615962701906721/
Once the list hit 100, I will stop accepting applicants into the event.
3. Join The Facebook Hall Of Fame Group Page - https://www./FHOFInternship/
Once the list hit 100, I will stop accepting applicants into the event.

Bonus
The first 3 that signed in this thread will get exclusive access to my business contacts lead. Precisely @Dclique, @dajoaneke, @drmanJ. I had acknowledge them already, so drop your email for your bonus.

You are officially welcome. Wishing you success in advance.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2016
If you have not join the event, you can do so here. https://www.facebook.com/events/615962701906721/
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2016
If you have not done so, join The Facebook Hall Of Fame Group Page - https://www./FHOFInternship/
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Dclique(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
realunclej:

Dclique_12@hotmail.com - Thanks, looking forward to the training.

1 Like

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning Nairalander. You are officially welcome to this thread, How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course. Please note that a lot will be happening in the event and group page on Facebook, so if you have not join, do that now.

Let me begin with a food for thought.

How much is your net-worth for making Facebook worth $350 billion? If you are using Facebook and you are not making money of Facebook, you are cheating yourself. PERIOD.

[size=18pt]Disclaimer[/size]
[size=14pt]The information that will be presented in this course represents my view as of the period of this training. Because of the rate with which conditions change, I reserves the right to alter and update my opinions based on the new conditions. This course is for informational purposes only and I will not accept any responsibilities for any liabilities resulting from the use of this information. While every attempt has been made to verify the information provided during, I and my referrals cannot assume any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Any slights of people or organizations are unintentional.
[/size]

[size=20pt]CLASS OFFICIALLY BEGIN[/size]

WHAT WE WILL LEARN IN TODAY'S CLASS

https://www.facebook.com/events/615962701906721/

1 Like

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2016
Dclique:

Dclique_12@hotmail.com - Thanks, looking forward to the training.
Good adding it up
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
[size=24pt]DAY 1 - CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT AND ADD FRIENDS[/size]

Our class today will start a process that will allow us add 5000+ friends in 7 days only.
1. Visit www.facebook.com and create a new Facebook account.
2. Get a good email lists
3. Upload and Invite at least 1000 your friends.
4. Do this practice twice a day and you’ll get 5000 friends in just 7 days.

Permit me to explain how this process will work out.

Loading... 9:10 AM

[size=14pt]Step 1: Visit www.facebook.com and create a new Facebook account. [/size]
If you already have a Facebook account, do NOT use it for various reasons notably:
1. It has your personal friends and it’s not going to make you any money.
2. Your friends or family might not be interested in the update you will be posting and may not be comfortable with the new set of friends you will be attracting to this money making profile.
3. This is more like a public profile, so you should keep it away from your private life.
4. Facebook might suspend you for using a lot of features due to violation especially as you are still on the learning rope. You don't want to get lock out.
5. You will need at least two profile accounts to stay save on Facebook especially if you are admin of your page(s).
That is it for now. There are many more reasons. If you think otherwise, you can leave that in the comment below.

Your new Facebook account should be appealing. The objective is to attract many friends. Please add and accept them all. It can look like a profile of 18-20 years old girl. Girls get more attention and gain friends quickly. It can also reflect an emotional cause such as something on charity or any other interesting cause that will motivate people to take action. You can also create account that reflect your hobby, skill or anything you are good at doing. That way, you will not starve for content.

Name of account should be sweet & common one. It shouldn’t look like a fake profile. It should be sober, natural and simple. Go to www.images.google.com and find the pictures that represent girls like flowers, candles, lips or the cause you present etc. and upload one of them as your profile picture. Don’t place picture of someone other. Enter as much information as you can into your profile because people don’t like empty profiles. It's as simple as that!

STEP 1 TO DO
Visit www.facebook.com and create a new Facebook account.

Once you create your Facebook account, share it in our Group for me to review it and suggest edit as well as for others to friend you.

I too will be opening an account too so it's more Like a competition. Who get the highest friend in 7 days. But don't overdo it, else Facebook will ban you

[size=14pt]Over to step 2. Get a good email lists[/size]
After you’ve created a new Facebook Account, it’s the time to add friends to it. You can add maximum 5000 friends to your Facebook account. Your motive should be to exploit this opportunity as quickly as you can. This is the most important task. How much money you’ll make depends upon the number of friends you have. I’ll show you how to add 5000 friends in 7 days only but you can start making money as soon as you’ve only 1000 friends (Just 2 days task).

If you start adding friends manually, you can’t add 1000 friends even in a year so we’ll use a strategy to add friends really fast! You need to have a list of email you can add in bulk. There are different ways to generate list of emails you can bulk upload.
1. Use an email extractor, harvester or scraper. The downside is that an email extractor will simply harvest email addresses from the internet and give you the list of collected email addresses. There are some problems in using an email extractor, harvester or scraper. First, an email extractor extracts & collects email addresses from the websites randomly so the number of email addresses is limited upto the email addresses available on the websites i.e just 100, 500 or 1000 email addresses. Second, it will also collect email addresses from the websites of business firms, companies, lawyers and doctors etc. which may be of little use to you.
2. Search On the Internet: You can Google search on the internet for list of email addresses to download online. Try and look for emails that generally do not contain a domain name. The email should be from any of the free service providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, MSN and hotmail. You can check this website for sample of what you can get http://mailiddatabase..com.ng/2015/01/free-emailing-marketing-list-218.html. This is a free way of getting lead. So you have to do this diligently. If you search right, you may get what you want. You can search for something like "email list of ...", "free bulk UK email downlaod", etc
3. An email lists generator is different from an email extractor/harvester/scraper and is more powerful than that. An email lists generator generates lists of supposed email addresses using common names of the people of the countries you want to target. These email addresses belong to the general public and not to the companies, firms or business houses. The best thing is that you can use different combinations of the names, keywords, domain names and random numbers to generate the lists of hundreds of thousands of unique email addresses. Using an email lists generator you can target any market in any country you want. For example, you can generate lists of email addresses of those people who’re interested in making money, losing weight, poker, credit cards, music, websites, SEO, Twitter or Facebook applications etc. Not only this, you can also target any country you want e.g. USA, UK, Canada, Spain, Nigeria, Australia and any other country.
4. Buy Lead: If you see a reputable lead, you can buy one. For instant , I have a list of 50000+ Nigeria SMEs and I have used it to build page Like of up to 80000 and still counting.

Once you have your email list, you should save it in a text file (.txt). It should not take more than 60 seconds. You can also save it in a CSV format if you know how to use excel. You can as well upload it to your Gmail contact and download the Google contact as a CSV file. Once you do any of the above, you are ready to move to step 3 of today lesson.

STEP 2 TO DO
Generate email lists and save as text or CSV file.

If you have any challenge, comment below or in the group and I will get back to you.

[size=14pt]Step 3 - Upload and Invite at least 1000 your friends.[/size]
Once you have your file ready in step 2 above, you should upload the file to Facebook. This can be done in 7 simple steps. You should learn this as you will have to do this in the next 7 days. Follow the steps below.

1. Login to Profile and Click on the
Find Friend Icon at the top menu
2. Click on the Find Friends Link at the drop down box
3. Click on your Email service provider, Enter your email and password & click Find Friends Button
4. Click on Browse Button to upload your email list file.
5. Select the File to upload and click Open button to upload
6. Click all Box beside pictures to select and click Add Friends button
7. Click the Yes button to complete the invite. You will receive status notifications
I have a short video that explain the process. You can watch it here - https://www.facebook.com/jetroolowoleTM/videos/1246714698682220/

STEP 3 TO DO
Upload up to 1000 email list.

Step 4 Loading...

[size=14pt]Step 4 - Do this practice twice a day[/size]
Repeat step 3 twice a day. Try and space the time say at least 2hr interval to avoid Facebook hammer. If you do that, you’ll get 5000 friends in just 7 days.

Over to you, if yu have any question, you can ask below or in the group. I will be updating this page with answer to questions asked.

1 Like

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Course and exercise in progress. Please check the first page of the thread

Day one comment, question, progress, challenge post begin after this
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2016
I uploaded a sample file for step 2 above in the group.

You can check it out if you have already join
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2016
I will get back on this class. Drop any question you have so far.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
What is CSV?
CSV is Comma Separated Value. It is the type of Excel file extension use to upload bulk contact list to Google and other email service providers. Facebook also accept the same format for uploading bulk email contact to invite friends to a profile.

1 Like

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by dajoaneke(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thank you, my email is christophera21@excite.com
realunclej:

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
dajoaneke:
Thank you, my email is christophera21@excite.com
Acknowledged
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's been exciting here. What about you?
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Jb95(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
@op, thanks very much for the methods you've highlighted so far, but my question is, is it compulsory to use any of those methods, the reason am asking is because i have a certain facebook account and by my calculations i should be able to make up to the 5000 frnds within the 7 days, even though not following any of the methods you mentioned.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jb95:
@op, thanks very much for the methods you've highlighted so far, but my question is, is it compulsory to use any of those methods, the reason am asking is because i have a certain facebook account and by my calculations i should be able to make up to the 5000 frnds within the 7 days, even though not following any of the methods you mentioned.
If you have a Facebook account and you can make it to 7000 in 7 days good. But a few things to consider is:
1. The people you are adding, are they buying market?
2. Will they eventually Like your page when you start it?
3. Can I post from my page to my profile without annoying the audience?

Facebook come heavily on people who promote on profile timeline or encourage people to Like, Share or even participate in contest. My approach is to have an account you use to attract people fast then shift the attention to your page. As my class progress, you will find out that you may need to have more than one page to make a decent earning online. Mind you, I am assuming my students do not have money to promote their page.

1 Like

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Sincerelyme(f): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
realunclej:
If you have a Facebook account and you can make it to 7000 in 7 days good. But a few things to consider is:

Facebook come heavily on people who promote on profile timeline or encourage people to Like, Share or even participate in contest. My approach is to have an account you use to attract people fast then shift the attention to your page. As my class progress, you will find put that you may need to have more than one page to make a decent earning online. Mind you, I am assuming my students do not have money to promote their page.

From what source do you thick I can get email leads if am not going with the rest of the options before email leads
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Jb95(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
realunclej:

Facebook come heavily on people who promote on profile timeline or encourage people to Like, Share or even participate in contest. My approach is to have an account you use to attract people fast then shift the attention to your page. As my class progress, you will find put that you may need to have more than one page to make a decent earning online. Mind you, I am assuming my students do not have money to promote their page.
your point is well noted, thanks a lot
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by akpananiefiok(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls op can I use phone for email generator
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 21, 2016
Thanks for the good work.. my email is steffijay4real@gmail.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by drmanJ(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2016
realunclej:

jitmas4purpose@gmail.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by drmanJ(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2016
concerning Facebook profile, do you suggest that I use my name to open it?
thanks for the acknowledgement, I've dropped my mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Federal Government Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) Certificate now / NEITI Condemns N1.1trillion Tax Waivers To Oil Firms / SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.