Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course (5727 Views)

How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits And Snacks With Just #60k. / How Do Professional Bloggers Brand And Market Their Blog? / How Climate Change Is Affecting Business And Market Dynamics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
akpananiefiok:
Pls op can I use phone for email generator
Well if it is stated in the product. Provided it can generate the emails and they are active. Note that you will need to save it as .csv or .txt file before you upload it to Facebook.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
drmanJ:
concerning Facebook profile, do you suggest that I use my name to open it?

thanks for the acknowledgement, I've dropped my mail
Sorry for responding late. You can use your name but the profile image may not be your picture. It should be attracting and inviting so that when you send out link for people to like your page, or to friend you, there will be minimal rejection.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sincerelyme:

From what source do you thick I can get email leads if am not going with the rest of the options before email leads
Pls can you come clearer with this question?
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by ashatoda: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2016
my mail jykondic@gmail.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by drmanJ(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2016
good morning @realunclej I'm still expecting my bonus oo
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2016
drmanJ:
good morning @realunclej I'm still expecting my bonus oo
You will get it soonest
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Sincerelyme(f): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
realunclej:
Pls can you come clearer with this question?
In

Okay like can I order for email leads frm fiverr ?
And if yes ,any specific country?
Tnx
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Mekanus(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2016
Just joined... This sounds good. I have a Facebook account with 5k friends ( not my main account). I hope I can use it for this?
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Shegz4god(m): 4:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello, interesting, thanks for this.. So once you ilupload the contact list and you get more than 1000 friends you start making money
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Sincerelyme:
In

Okay like can I order for email leads frm fiverr ?
And if yes ,any specific country?
Tnx
You can possibly. It does not matter the country but it is better to patronize Europe or the United State
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Mekanus:
Just joined... This sounds good. I have a Facebook account with 5k friends ( not my main account). I hope I can use it for this?
Of course provided your friend list have buying power and will be will to buy into any page you create.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Mekanus(m): 2:44am On Sep 24, 2016
realunclej:
Of course provided your friend list have buying power and will be will to buy into any page you create.
OK
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Sorry class I have been off for few days, I was caught up in the middle of a project. But I am back for the next phase of this class. Before I proceed, I want to mention that I have sent my special business lead to @drmanJ @dajoaneke @Dclique as promised as the first 3 to follow this thread.

When you get your list, you can start using it to promote your page by inviting them first as your friend. I will show you a tool that let you bulk invite your friends to Facebook and bulk accept them. Please note that the list comprise of over 50000 small business contact and are open to any kind of opportunity and page you may create. They are divided to the following category.
Auto Trade
Clothing & Fashion Design
Construction
Consumer Products
Customer Services
Education
Energy
Engineering
Financial Services
Healthcare
Hospitality
HR & Recruiting
Manufacturing
Oil & Gas
Printing & Publishing
Retail & Trade

It is the same list I use to build a 50000+ Facebook page of for Nigerians in one month. I am sure you have a goldmine in your hand. PERIOD.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Nlevel(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2016
I do email marketing on fiverr and I have thousands of email list from US,Canada,UK etc you can send messages to add as friends contact me
call;08132349560...whatsapp 08085716509
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Dclique(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
realunclej:
Sorry class I have been off for few days, I was caught up in the middle of a project. But I am back for the next phase of this class. Before I proceed, I want to mention that I have sent my special business lead to @drmanJ @dajoaneke @Dclique as promised as the first 3 to follow this thread.

When you get your list, you can start using it to promote your page by inviting them first as your friend. I will show you a tool that let you bulk invite your friends to Facebook and bulk accept them. Please note that the list comprise of over 50000 small business contact and are open to any kind of opportunity and page you may create. They are divided to the following category.
Auto Trade
Clothing & Fashion Design
Construction
Consumer Products
Customer Services
Education
Energy
Engineering
Financial Services
Healthcare
Hospitality
HR & Recruiting
Manufacturing
Oil & Gas
Printing & Publishing
Retail & Trade

It is the same list I use to build a 50000+ Facebook page of for Nigerians in one month. I am sure you have a goldmine in your hand. PERIOD.
Thanks, i've gotten mine
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by smartking1: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have access to a tool that get email leads according to specified keywords (e.g make money online in UK), then specify either from facebook, youtube, twitter etc, you can also specify either gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc. It can get 5,000 active emails a day. You can Whatsapp me on 07033810173.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Igbtechnologies: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
joining the ride
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2016
there is no way you can manually select about 1000 plus checkboxes when adding friends with email lists on facebook. thats way too ineffective.

there are even simpler ways of adding many friends on facebook without using email lists.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Infomaz(m): 5:41am On Sep 28, 2016
I'm interested. cylvnet@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2016
prettyboi1989:
there is no way you can manually select about 1000 plus checkboxes when adding friends with email lists on facebook. thats way too ineffective.

there are even simpler ways of adding many friends on facebook without using email lists.
Of course there are many ways but you have to take note that Facebook has improved on their system and you may get banned for doing some simple stuff. I use some premium tools that allow me to perform some of these task automatically but I am imagining that my audience do not want to spend money to get started. Besides I still select manually, that way I am able to decide who I want as 'my friend'. Between if you know other ways, you can share.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2016
realunclej:
Of course there are many ways but you have to take note that Facebook has improved on their system and you may get banned for doing some simple stuff. I use some premium tools that allow me to perform some of these task automatically but I am imagining that my audience do not want to spend money to get started. Besides I still select manually, that way I am able to decide who I want as 'my friend'. Between if you know other ways, you can share.
after much digging, i think email list can go a long way in adding more people. the simpler ways can only help in adding a handful. email list can help with access to about 1000 emails plus. After uploading you'll notice its almost about half of those mails are linked to facebook. this means you are able to add between 500 to 600 people. thats still something.
for those looking for email list, you'd be surprised bout how much u can get from nairaland, wont go into much details, i no wan spoil some people market grin
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by benz33(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am in oooooo. vmarketing02@gmail.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by realunclej(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
prettyboi1989:

after much digging, i think email list can go a long way in adding more people. the simpler ways can only help in adding a handful. email list can help with access to about 1000 emails plus. After uploading you'll notice its almost about half of those mails are linked to facebook. this means you are able to add between 500 to 600 people. thats still something.
for those looking for email list, you'd be surprised bout how much u can get from nairaland, wont go into much details, i no wan spoil some people market grin
You are on point
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
realunclej:
You are on point
i recently found out how to automate the selection of checkboxes when inviting people using email list.
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by smartking1: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please, op, let this trend continue. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by jaycool01(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
i'm in please. murphy_bash@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by smartking1: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Please, @drmanJ @dajoaneke @Dclique help send the 50000 small business contact to masterbiz303@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by medash1(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Am interested n hw do I join the gtoup?
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by ashatoda: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2016
pls be more explicit
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by Alabitrends01: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'm interested ooo. please oga
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by emmybiz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
am in for it.
eji.kingsley@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course by icents009: 3:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Am interested sir.
Icents009@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sudden Chinese Decision Shakes The Corners Of The Entire World. / Requirement For Starting A Catering School / Tips For Using Access Bank Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.