Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me (8752 Views)

Make Extra #15,000 Income Every Sunday / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? / FREE Guide: How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Have you ever watch videos on YouTube, Do you know that YouTube make millions of dollar from those videos you watched every day and they don't pay any viewer to do that

If I show you where to watch those same videos for free and still get paid every week, will you do it?
If you are ready to get paid for your precious time spend watching videos, then follow me as I unfold the secret here for free.
please note: I never ask you to pay me money ooo and I do not ask you to buy E-book from me ooo . This information is 100% FREE.

Read down this threat to see my updated post
and Do not click on any links except the one I ask you to click

2 Likes

Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by greatwhite(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2016
8:30 already. Where you at?
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2016
greatwhite:
8:30 already. Where you at?

I said 8pm, plenty people fail in life because They don't pay keen attention to detail

Am readily busy and will be free by 8pm
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by greatwhite(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2016
enolife:

I said 8pm, plenty people fail in life because They don't pay keen attention to detail

Am readily busy and will be free by 8pm

k grin
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Abcruz(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Following. Abeg carry go..
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by peterson02(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
am interested
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Harpesin(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
following
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by jojokings: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
anxious to learn
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by evy1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Interested
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Jb95(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
waiting for lecture sir.
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by mkbessman(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
OK boss
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by peterson02(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
is nairaland the venue of this seminar
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by emilo26(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bros I dey follow u for back
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
I earlier make a promise to show you how to earn good amount of money from watching videos
So let get started.

You will believe with that we are now in INTERNET world. Every business is now on internet.

Business owners use every possible medium available on internet to reach more customers and interact with them as well. This cause their business to grow speedily.

Video is one of the medium business owners use to show case their business to more people. Simply because people love to watch videos

YouTube mark millions of dollar every day from their video content watched by people. Companies pay YouTube to advertise their products and service on the videos when it is being watched. But YouTube never pay those who watch the videos . What a big cheat

Here comes A new German Based company that will competing with YouTube. This company comes up with marketing strategy of paying people who watch videos on it website. They advertise companies' products and services on the videos when people watch it. This company is ready to start operation on 21/9/2016

here is the registration link www.growmoney.THWglobal.com

1 Like

Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
This company is known as THW-GLOBAL ( Ten hours per week viewing video globally ). This means you will spen 10 hour in a week to watch videos and get paid ever week
see the site link on my signature below
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tomorrow I will start talking on the

1: what is Require from you

2: How to withdraw your earning

3 more details on viewing hours

4 how to earn $1000 per month

here is the registration link www.growmoney.THWglobal.com

stay blessed,

Keep sending in your questions and comments
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Fedric(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
ok, we look furward to it with keen interest
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
enolife:
Tomorrow I will start talking on the

1: what is Require from you

2: How to withdraw your earning

3 more details on viewing hours

4 how to earn $1000 per month

stay blessed,

Keep sending in your questions and comments

Have you withdrawn from them before?
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by emilo26(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tried registering at the site but it's says you must be formally invited by a registered user of our community in order to register
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by ultimate73(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
make I stay here till tomorrow
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Deejacy2:

Have you withdrawn from them before?
please re-read my post above, you will see where I started "This company will start operation on 21/9/2016" . That means THWGLOBAL will start on Wednesday 21 of September this 2016
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
emilo26:
Tried registering at the site but it's says you must be formally invited by a registered user of our community in order to register
yes you can not register except you are invited by a registered member. So use the link in my signature to register if you want ( not compulsory ooo)
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by glasshouse(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
rushwheel@ yahoo.com
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2016
glasshouse:
rushwheel@ yahoo.com
please I don't ask you to drop you email address here
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by arbitrage: 1:36am On Sep 20, 2016
enolife:

yes you can not register except you are invited by a registered member. So use the link in my signature to register if you want ( not compulsory ooo)
Even your signature web link is not opening but showing service unavailable
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by naijafinest: 2:24am On Sep 20, 2016
Interesting
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by simplyakinz(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Drop The Link Here
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2016
arbitrage:

Even your signature web link is not opening but showing service unavailable
I just clink on the link in my signature and it open
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2016
simplyakinz:
Drop The Link Here
I don't want to break NL rules that is why I don't post the link here. Follow or click on the link on my signature to register
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2016
....continuation

What is require from you:

You need the following to be successful earner as THWGlobal viewer

1: You must have HS, Deploma certificate . Meaning, you have at least high school certificate

2: computer or high tec smart phone with internet connection

3: Ten hours in a week to watch your favorite videos

4: payza account , OR Bitcoin address, solidtrustpay account, OR PayPal account ( just choose one )

1 Like

Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enolife(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016
------continuation

HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS

There three payment method you can use to receive you earn

1: Bitcoin wallet like blockchain: you will withdraw your earnings in bitcoin into your blockchain bitcoin wallet, then sell your to any e-currency exchanger in Nigeria. OR you can sell your bitcoins to me.

OR

2: PayPal

OR

3: Solidtrustpay

OR

4: Payza

I will continue with other requirements in the noon time,

keep in your comments and questions coming

stay blessed
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by onwubiko(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2016
guy the link in your signature is not opening, fix it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Voluntary Pension Contributions Still Very Low – Susan Oranye / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / Safety Measures For Online Shopping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.