Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September (58069 Views)

Npower Test Timetable 2017 | Full Assessment Details / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please poster where did you get this information because I checked their Site nothing as Such. I will be grateful if u let me know D site u saw the info
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by mukhcech(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
Better tell us how hails for Buhari gave you success. Zombiesm is a chronic disease indeed.

All we are saying is for you to use your head. so that even if you can't make much sense, you will make little sense. try the advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by lazyList: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Let's all pray and hope there will no technical difficulties in sending out text messages to applicants... As one cannot access the assessment at the portal without receiving the text
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by ofeshe(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Drdreyy:

Please which site did you get those screenshots from? I can't find the information on their site
Facebook
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by laffwitmi: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
See ur head shocked
Emmysteve:
Which reputation? Spending 20 Million Naira to treat ear infection according to Garba Shehu or the billions of naira allocated for Aso villa on feedings? Or do you mean stealing people’s work? I really want to know the reputation Buhari has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by ofeshe(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Those that are to write tmrw have anyone receive the sms?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Funjosh(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
N Power lipsrsealed
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Unibenfucker:

Me I dont want mini na Apple laptop I want
It is not only apple you'll get. You'll get sugarcane. Smh
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by kdfinest(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls i need more info abt dis programme, is it for only graduates or ? And has the registration period end?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Stevosty: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
kdfinest:
pls i need more info abt dis programme, is it for only graduates or ? And has the registration period end?
ended
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Chukabiz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
who has been able to login? Its telling me invalid. ... or this how the selection will be done?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by kinglawal85(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Drdreyy:

Please which site did you get those screenshots from? I can't find the information on their site
go to thier twitter handle @npower_ng
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Byko899(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
you have to get a message before you can log in
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by abdulbaba200(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
2papa:
Please poster where did you get this information because I checked their Site nothing as Such. I will be grateful if u let me know D site u saw the info
you will find it on there Facebook page, search for N power on Facebook
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by guiddoti: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
Which reputation? Spending 20 Million Naira to treat ear infection according to Garba Shehu or the billions of naira allocated for Aso villa on feedings? Or do you mean stealing people’s work? I really want to know the reputation Buhari has.
Go sit down! What has Jonathan done for you?

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by rrikado(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good.pmb is actually doing it while those stupid idiots will be wailing.Guys pls prepare for the test

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by guiddoti: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
Go sit down! What has Jonathan done for you? what happened to Sure-P? Havent you heard mama Patience's loot? Hate cannot solve the problem, rather hope the best come out for you.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by XaintJoel20: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please what will be the fate of those that didn't get "acknowledgement letter" after applying?

Useful response urgently needed.

Thanks.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Please what will be the fate of those that didn't get "acknowledgement letter" after applying?

Useful response urgently needed.

Thanks.

Its not a problem

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Olanrewajufcb(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
we've waited 4 long for this to happen.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by XaintJoel20: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

Its not a problem
Thanks a million. I appreciate your swift and useful response.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by madskills(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Byko899:
assessment will start soon,let's meet and share I formation that will help each other
cld u help with the site sir
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by justhelp(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
So what will happen if they decide not to send sms to you ? I do not trust them with this method

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by FunkyMetahuman: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
zyphr:
grin I foresee so many "ghosting" just like we have ghost workers and ghost copas.
So many youths will just collect the the free gadget and enter ghost mode ;H
bvn won't allow that
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
2papa:
Npowerng twitter page.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by jtjohn(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
I have gotten the sms but am unable to login......Any help pls
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
N-Power and Sure-P. Like Mother like Daughter.
Who epp?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by sunnyfats: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
I dont beleive that people can be deceived by this so called NPower, you can say this is better than nothing but i tell you, i hope it wont get to a stage where people will ask themselves why they applied in the first place.
Tell me that a government that is strugling with a lot of things at this moment will be able to sucessfully fund a project like this, maybe they will fund it, afterall, its 5000 Naira they promised to pay Jobless youths.
I see this as a political manipulation, i do not believe they can sustain this and for how long.
by the time they finally agree to pay the 5000Naira they promised, you ll see minister of information on CNN, BBC to declare, we have employed the youth as promised.
they probably just want to conduct this interview in order to raise the hopes of youths in order to buy time for themselves. at the end, you ll hear stories like, your application is still under processing or we will notify you about the progress, or better still, you dint meet requirement.
1 positive thing i see about this thing is.....this will probably be the first time in the history of Nigeria, that you ll get employment with the Government without knowing anybody.

Pls pls, Im not saying these to discourage anyone, im just saying this based on observation since the APC came into power. nothing personal

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by onedayatime(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
na emnity go kill you
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by elvfab4(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
vickjoeobi:
****waiting for tomorrow ***
Hw can i ascess my personal profile
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks for the publication
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Respect55(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'm yet to get acknowledgement mail from them. Wat do I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Strictly For SSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.