Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September (58076 Views)

Npower Test Timetable 2017 | Full Assessment Details / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Respect55(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Please what will be the fate of those that didn't get "acknowledgement letter" after applying?

Useful response urgently needed.

Thanks.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Kazrem(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Someone should create a WhatsApp for information sharing purpose.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Thanks a million.
I appreciate your swift and useful response.
Uwc cool
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Ranew: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
You are invited for an Assessment on Tuesday 20th of September by 10am at No.1 Olabisi Close, Mende,Maryland(Lagos Residents Only)
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Emmysteve(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
onedayatime:
na emnity go kill you
na follow follow go kill you
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Emmysteve(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
sunnyfats:
I dont beleive that people can be deceived by this so called NPower, you can say this is better than nothing but i tell you, i hope it wont get to a stage where people will ask themselves why they applied in the first place.
Tell me that a government that is strugling with a lot of things at this moment will be able to sucessfully fund a project like this, maybe they will fund it, afterall, its 5000 Naira they promised to pay Jobless youths.
I see this as a political manipulation, i do not believe they can sustain this and for how long.
by the time they finally agree to pay the 5000Naira they promised, you ll see minister of information on CNN, BBC to declare, we have employed the youth as promised.
they probably just want to conduct this interview in order to raise the hopes of youths in order to buy time for themselves. at the end, you ll hear stories like, your application is still under processing or we will notify you about the progress, or better still, you dint meet requirement.
1 positive thing i see about this thing is.....this will probably be the first time in the history of Nigeria, that you ll get employment with the Government without knowing anybody.

Pls pls, Im not saying these to discourage anyone, im just saying this based on observation since the APC came into power. nothing personal
God bless but wait zombies will come after you for telling them the reality.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by johnygilz(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Prospective applicants let's meet and share informations that will be useful massage this number 07031398123 to join the WhatsApp group thanks.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Onpurpose: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
jtjohn:
I have gotten the sms but am unable to login......Any help pls
if you truly got the sms that means you are writing tomorrow cos of your surname and you shouldn't be asking such question when the sms contain your date to login for the assessment. I wonder what you want to login and do today.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Sman37(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Byko899:
assessment will start soon,let's meet and share I formation that will help each other
nice but are we to login on the website and fill d form or what?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Panshow(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Those that have gotten the email and were able to login successfully should kindly inform us.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Sirlanister(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Okay oh.
Make I book space...
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by gungab(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
waiting patiently!
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Onpurpose: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Panshow:
Those that have gotten the email and were able to login successfully should kindly inform us.
if I may ask, Login to do what today?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by ofeshe(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Olanrewajufcb:
we've waited 4 long for this to happen.
Waited for long for 23k for just 2yrs after spending 5-6yrs in d university ...abeg say something else

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by ofeshe(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
jtjohn:
I have gotten the sms but am unable to login......Any help pls
Why ll you be able to login when 2day is not 20th sept?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Frideen: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Login become invalid, why did they choose Phone No. as username and Surname as Password?
But ask do your forget password or username .
If though you used username and password still invalid. I need response.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by LKO(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Success to all.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
walezqo:
Why did they now put npower build last Anway with all these delay tactice ( in my opinion) I jus want to hope this program is going to be genuine because this the first of this kind of large magnitude. angry

What do you imagine the npower build program would be like?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by jtjohn(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Onpurpose:
if you truly got the sms that means you are writing tomorrow cos of your surname and you shouldn't be asking such question when the sms contain your date to login for the assessment. I wonder what you want to login and do today.
This is the message I got from npower....Hi, your test will be up from 12:01am to 11:59pm on 20/9/16.To take, go to www.npower.gov.ng, click Log in and fill in your phone no and surname. Good luck.....i got this message at about 4pm today........Each time I try to login, this is the message I always get....Invalid login, please try again
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by lazyList: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
jtjohn:
This is the message I got from npower....Hi, your test will be up from 12:01am to 11:59pm on 20/9/16.To take, go to www.npower.gov.ng, click Log in and fill in your phone no and surname. Good luck.....i got this message at about 4pm today........Each time I try to login, this is the message I always get....Invalid login, please try again
it's not yet time.. Just wait till a minute pass twelve this night

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Bograd83(f): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
please i need more explanation on this stuff. is it that the phone number and surname input will be made available starting frm tomorrow for the attitute test? cause i tried assessing with my phone number and surname it kept telling me invalid. could it mean that they have secretly got rid of me?:-(
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by jtjohn(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
lazyList:
it's not yet time.. Just wait till a minute pass twelve this night
thanks
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Keanzy(f): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
shocked shocked N Power special
Ranew:
You are invited for an Assessment on Tuesday 20th of September by 10am at No.1 Olabisi Close, Mende,Maryland(Lagos Residents Only)
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by lazyList: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
mem88:
please i need more explanation on this stuff. is it that the phone number and surname input will be made available starting frm tomorrow for the attitute test? cause i tried assessing with my phone number and surname it kept telling me invalid. could it mean that they have secretly got rid of me?:-(
if you have received the text, then wait till midnight... Then log in
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by OMOTOWO(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
mem88:
u be baba were!!!lolz .
Get rid of u?as in kill u abi?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by elosina(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nice. Lets keep positive
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by olumaxi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
12:01 am loading............
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by disneyjdkeyz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
For those that are participating on the Npower program I wish that is if the program succeed
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by eddyjasper: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
i don't know how some of us here managed to pass through school sef...with all the instructions given boldly in well designed pictures. Some mangos are still here asking how to login when it's not even 12am yet. Why do you think this is grouped. Its because they are trying to avoid the issue of congestion encountered during the registration process earlier that led to the website crashing. WHY NOT JUST PATIENTLY READ THE INSTRUCTION ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE OR TWITTER, CHECK THE DATE FOR THE LETTER OF YOUR SURNAME AND PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME BEFORE TRYING TO LOG IN. the first batch which is V-Z is starting by 12am tonight. So wait till its time please. If you don't understand instructions i wonder how you will manage to pass the aptitude test... Instead of blaming every of your problems on buhari's failure or jonathan's wailers abi zombies. Pause for once and check the damages you are causing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by walezqo(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
SnowJay92:

What do you imagine the npower build program would be like?

It is a skill acquisition platform on npower with specialization in area of building technology, printing,I.C.t, and the likes
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by greggng: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
sunnyfats:
I dont beleive that people can be deceived by this so called NPower, you can say this is better than nothing but i tell you, i hope it wont get to a stage where people will ask themselves why they applied in the first place.
Tell me that a government that is strugling with a lot of things at this moment will be able to sucessfully fund a project like this, maybe they will fund it, afterall, its 5000 Naira they promised to pay Jobless youths.
I see this as a political manipulation, i do not believe they can sustain this and for how long.
by the time they finally agree to pay the 5000Naira they promised, you ll see minister of information on CNN, BBC to declare, we have employed the youth as promised.
they probably just want to conduct this interview in order to raise the hopes of youths in order to buy time for themselves. at the end, you ll hear stories like, your application is still under processing or we will notify you about the progress, or better still, you dint meet requirement.
1 positive thing i see about this thing is.....this will probably be the first time in the history of Nigeria, that you ll get employment with the Government without knowing anybody.

Pls pls, Im not saying these to discourage anyone, im just saying this based on observation since the APC came into power. nothing personal

For ur info, this program was captured in the already passed budget. Funding it is not a problem. Sustaining it depends on the govt in power. If papa deceive pikin should come back, then it dies like sure p and lootocracy begins again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Strictly For SSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.