Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September (58041 Views)

Npower Test Timetable 2017 | Full Assessment Details / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Soulmateblog: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2016
TRY TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU APPLIED FOR MOST APPLICANTS HAVE FORGOTTEN.
I applied for Npower community education and am struggling to write Npower teach test. Not until i was told what i applied for. And Presently Npower Community is writing Their Test which will ends tomorrow. I was able to login easily without delay and i wrote the test.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Norabay(f): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Soulmateblog:
TRY TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU APPLIED FOR MOST APPLICANTS HAVE FORGOTTEN.
I applied for Npower community education and am struggling to write Npower teach test. Not until i was told what i applied for. And Presently Npower Community is writing Their Test which will ends tomorrow. I was able to login easily without delay and i wrote the test.
please give me the link and how you do it I also to npower community edu but can't. log in
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by olumaxi(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Abegi...wat tym messages deh enta?...am suppose to write mine 2mao

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by sirku: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mine is tomorrow but no text yet... If same problem too pls can u indicate.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by sirku: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
olumaxi:
Abegi...wat tym messages deh enta?...am suppose to write mine 2mao
mine is tomorrow no text yet
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by olumaxi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
sirku:

mine is tomorrow no text yet
what do u think is happenin?...when did u apply?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by hayzed1090: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
I guess only dose shortlisted for the test will get a text , not all applicants. I dnt get a text too and I ought to write tomorrow
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Mainman4: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
hayzed1090:
I guess only dose shortlisted for the test will get a text , not all applicants. I dnt get a text too and I ought to write tomorrow
Go and login with ur details, ur test is waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Mainman4: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Kazrem:
I am experiencing the same thing here oo.
Mainman4
Byko899
Emmysteve
Though, i was suppose to write yesterday but i logged in this afternoon with my last name and my phone number and i took my test...20mins for 17questions...u may try and log in too
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by hayzed1090: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mainman4:
Go and login with ur details, ur test is waiting for you

Really? Tanx for the info
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Kazrem(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mainman4:
Though, i was suppose to write yesterday but i logged in this afternoon with my last name and my phone number and i took my test...20mins for 17questions...u may try and log in too
I have done. Thanks
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by sirku: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Who is writing tomorrow? any text message yet?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by sirku: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
olumaxi:
what do u think is happenin?...when did u apply?
No text yet and i try to log in too but it was not going ...What is going on tomorrow is mine
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by olumaxi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mainman4:
did u recieve any text message?......wel,npower-agric had been rescheduled to oct 4-oct 6.........to whom it may concern...cheers
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Mainman4: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2016
olumaxi:
did u recieve any text message?......wel,npower-agric had been rescheduled to oct 4-oct 6.........to whom it may concern...cheers
No, i didnt receive
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by observer2020(m): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2016
For those that are under n - power Teach that couldn't write the test or having problem login or invalid login, click on the link below to lay your complaints.
thank me later.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=177188586021292&id=134422306964
call me or WhatsApp: 07037211667
for assistant in writing of the test.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by sirku: 2:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Mainman4:
No, i didnt receive
i did not get any text
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by olumaxi(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Has any1 been able to write d npower-agric test?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Mainman4: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2016
sirku:
i did not get any text
were you able to write the test?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by murphyrichy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello pals, what is the fate of one that clicked on "finished attempt" but network went wrong and couldn't click on submit button? pls reply
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by sirku: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
No one yet i was told the Agro text is not oct 5-7 or so
Is that real
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by HanuHola(f): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good day everyone, please as health test been postponed or what? Any one with useful info pls
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by trinity042(f): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
They sent me a message that I have a test to write on 26th September only to log in to discover that my date has long past.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by bunmi111: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2016
good morning everyone please any info about health test
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Please Has Anyone seen His///Her Results
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by goddoncy4all: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
to whom it my concern pls help me I applied for npower teach and my surname start wit E first name G and last name O which is E. G. O wit the alphabet am suppose to write my test on 27th September I try logging in keep telling me invalid login up till date I received acknowledgement from them as at de period I applied,but now I did not receive test message from them my fone number was correct,so pls is any body in de house wit useful solution,contact me wit jojoefe@gmail.com thanks.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Mainman4: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
goddoncy4all:
to whom it my concern pls help me I applied for npower teach and my surname start wit E first name G and last name O which is E. G. O wit the alphabet am suppose to write my test on 27th September I try logging in keep telling me invalid login up till date I received acknowledgement from them as at de period I applied,but now I did not receive test message from them my fone number was correct,so pls is any body in de house wit useful solution,contact me wit jojoefe@gmail.com thanks.
I think the schedule time for nteach is over, but u may try ur luck and login with any of ur names all in small letters with ur correct phone number, i didnt receive text msg too, buh wen i called their care line, i was told to login on 27th with my last name, i logged in on 28th and i took my test and submitted.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Funjosh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
nnanna240:
Please Has Anyone seen His///Her Results
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by HanuHola(f): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
bunmi111:
good morning everyone please any info about health test
If u stay in Lagos u will go to Herbert malcauley for it or simply log in tonyt or tomorrow. A Frd did hers dis eveningnd I got a call to do mine tomorrow.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by HanuHola(f): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Notice to all, if you don't not do any of d test, there is a make up test tomorrow 5th for all who don't get to do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 / Strictly For SSCE / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.