Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

It Started With A Kiss. . . - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Started With A Kiss. . . (20756 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife / How It All Started With Bisiola / Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Eshyy(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2009
Amy seems u've got a war 2 fight wit some dudes here. Lets get anoda story b4 12noon so dey know u're 4 real. Agreèd
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2009
man its after midnight over here and ive got a lot of work to do tomorrow, school work and such.
ive wasted all my time here on NL.
i cant get another story soon, maybe sometime this week though.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Rooneyboy(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2009
THE AMAKA:

exactly! they are all similar because sex is sex.
most came from imagination and a bit from inspiration from a book.
the altoid part to be specific.
sorry they all sound the same, DUH!
but you dont have to believe it anyway.

that b**** part was just uncalled for.
getta way jor and go your way.

thanks for taking the time to read it and wasting your time. tongue cool
i just love the way u respond to people's criticism about ur work , u blatantly refuse to go angry , that i think is the best way to treat Nigerians.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Eshyy(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2009
Up to ya. undecided watever
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2009
Rooneyboy:

i just love the way u respond to people's criticism about your work , u blatantly refuse to go angry , that i think is the best way to treat Nigerians.
thanks. smiley
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Rooneyboy(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2009
Eagerly waiting 4 part 2.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Eshyy(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2009
Up to ya. undecided watever
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by lightwalk(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2009
You will make a good romantic novelist for them girlz (though it looks copied a bit) but I think the award winning ones write about love (not sex) undecided
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2009
yeah the thing about my story is i kinda threw it together so fast and didnt spend too much time on it.
so it came out a little cliche.
so i see why it looks copied.
i should have made it a little more unique.

ill admit to stealing the "Altoid" part from a book i read.
only where she pops the Altoids in her mouth to make her mouth warm.
everything else was me.

thanks anyway.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2009
The AMAKA my baby,hmmm you are f**king someone else why?
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by TheSeeker(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2009
I laugh in Chinese grin grin grin
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by funkystanl(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2009
Hmmm amaka. Nice story. I must commend you for the story. I had a similar experience last month. How i wish most naija girls could be bold like you, So romantic story. Keep it up. And for kenneth, He's sure good, but needs better touch,
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2009
kenneth is a made up person.
and thanks anyway!
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Jibson999(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2009
Shut d hell up b****. U just copied dat 4rm an erotic website and u claim its ur imagination. I've read dozens of similar stories and here u are giving us fabuuu. Go get a job
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by funkystanl(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2009
Amaka if you the one in that profile, I can only imagine the job you have done on kenneth's cock. It sure started wit a kiss, those lips are worth it,
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2009
funkystanl:

Amaka if you the one in that profile, I can only imagine the job you have done on kenneth's cock. It sure started wit a kiss, those lips are worth it,
thats not me, thats the supermodel Oluchi.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by boy1(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2009
fantasy!i want d real thing.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by ambasue(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2009
I like the way u have been handling these rebukes and criticism from fellow NLs.It only shows that u re a cool-headed damsel wit good manners.
Most contemporary writers still fall back 2 other people's work 4 support,that's why knowledge is not an exclusive preserve of any man. That was a good write up girl be it real or imagined. U'hv gat good talent.Dont allow it 2 wroth.
Keep it up.
Wanna Know u better.
If u dont mind,leave an IM on this yahoo messenger "doncapss".
Ciao.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by TheSeeker(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2009
Who are those criticizing AMAKA? If it's that easy to copy from a website, why don't you give it a shot? And for you who think she's corrupt, from my experience, virgins have the most perverted and sexually corrupt mind, so I can see AMAKA in that evil light. cool
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by funkystanl(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2009
Oh i see,, Amaka. Can you write more of stories like this, fictional or non fictional?, you on facebook? Hit me up funkystanlo@yahoo.com
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by funkystanl(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2009
Oh i see,, Amaka. Can you write more of stories like this, fictional or non fictional?, you on facebook? Hit me up funkystanlo@yahoo.com
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by funkystanl(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2009
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by funkystanl(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2009
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by funkystanl(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2009
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by TyGabriel(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2009
hey,think u should discover yourself and start writtin erotic story,
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by eyonigger(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2009
Amaka, is this fact or fiction? If its a fact, then ur no more a virgin right? When did it happen. Thank goodness for u.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by TyGabriel(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2009
hahaha,lol wait oo
u dey read too much erotic novels.u no get work?u come finish am say u b V,

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Pharoh: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2009
@Poster You are really abusing the internet for your age, forget those people praising you here. At the end of the day we don't remember the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends. You should get a worthy life and flee away from all these romance and sexual perversions. The road seems right, exciting and fun at the beginning but at the end they are ways leading to destruction. Don't wait before it is too late before you realize the big mistake you are making here.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2009
Pharoh:

@Poster You are really abusing the internet for your age, forget those people praising you here. At the end of the day we don't remember the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends. You should get a worthy life and flee away from all these romance and sexual perversions. The road seems right, exciting and fun at the beginning but at the end they are ways leading to destruction. Don't wait before it is too late before you realize the big mistake you are making here.

why are you in this section if its so "bad"?
so a girl cant post a story just for the hell of it anymore?
GOSH! what is up with people on NL these days?
thats just wrong.

just because you had a fuked up love life doesnt mean everyone else will.

just enjoy the story, or not, sheesh!
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2009
Girl if you wrote that up in 30mins, good job. Its a very sexy story.

P.S. Ignore the haters critics grin
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Pharoh: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
THE AMAKA:

why are you in this section if its so "bad"?
so a girl cant post a story just for the hell of it anymore?
GOSH! what is up with people on NL these days?
thats just wrong.

just because you had a fuked up love life doesnt mean everyone else will.

just enjoy the story, or not, sheesh!

Well not surprised because i know you run your mouth a lot at other people and you lack respect thinking you are expressing your opinions or entitled to have your own freedom. Girl who said this section is bad? Do you know why films are rated? Just telling you stuffs like these are not meant for you so get it straight.

You said i have a bleeped up love life like you know me beyond my user name? There is nothing there to enjoy in that story. Well it is obvious you have chosen the path you want to follow and i can see you have lots of supporters. Remember the stubborn flies follows the dead body into the grave. Just advising and not hating but anyway have a nice day and keep up the wonderful write-up you think it is up there. I hope you don't think that the celebrated Chimnanda Adichie started like this and with this sort of write-ups.

Peace!
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by unfaded(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
I belive ur story-but the speed and acuracy is that of a pro, amaka drop this ur virgin story.are u saying u've neva had a sexual experience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / The Story Of A Wise Business Man / Role Of Arts In National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.