Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

It Started With A Kiss. . . - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Started With A Kiss. . . (20754 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife / How It All Started With Bisiola / Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by obionkan: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
The price is too high. Beyond that, N80, 000 can solve onther issues but not for a line.

Please come up with something affordable.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
obionkan:

The price is too high. Beyond that, N80, 000 can solve onther issues but not for a line.

Please come up with something affordable.
are you lost?
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by chiogo(f): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
na wa oo.

Amaka, Amaka, Amaka!!! how many times did I call you? Better don't get carried away with this nairaland crap.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
chiogo:

na wa oo.

Amaka, Amaka, Amaka!!! how many times did I call you? Better don't get carried away with this nairaland crap.
Amaka don't mind her,just like nigerian movies,she's jelous.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OnoEdosio(m): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
Leave the lady alone!
Damned good piece,Amaka.If you could produce this in a hurry then you have got skills, Dont mind these boys .
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2009
OnoEdosio:

Leave the lady alone!
Damned good piece,Amaka.If you could produce this in a hurry then you have got skills, Dont mind these boys .
You guys just want to discourage My babe but that is you problem sha! she won't listen to you.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by chiogo(f): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
PAININASS:

Amaka don't mind her,just like nigerian movies,she's jelous.
Yes I'm jealous grin grin grin grin Jealous that Pain-in-the-ass, a nobody is not hitting on me. lwkm

Get a life dude, you say you're 24, she's not up to 18. Can I say Pedophilia?
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
chiogo:

na wa oo.

grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
chiogo:

Yes I'm jealous grin grin grin grin Jealous that Pain-in-the-ass, a nobody is not hitting on me. lwkm

Get a life dude, you say you're 24, she's not up to 18. Can I say Pedophilia?
We are in different countries for christ sake and am not holding her,pikin pls leave me alone
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by chiogo(f): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2009
Ogidiboy, better say something. This pedophilia of a thing is getting too much.

PAININASS:

We are in different countries for christ sake and am not holding her,pikin pls leave me alone
LOL And I'm holding you?? lamborghini coo Murcielago nee. Anyway, I'm sure Amaka knows better.
This is how nairaland drama starts. Later they start creating threads of who they had/didn't have sex with on nairaland.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2009
chiogo:

Ogidiboy, better say something. These pedophilia of a thing is getting too much.
LOL And I'm holding you?? lamborghini coo Murcielago nee. Anyway, I'm sure Amaka knows better.
This is how nairaland drama starts. Later they start creating threads of who they had/didn't have sex with on nairaland.

My sister what do you want me to say ooooo Amaka of yesterday is here posting all this kind of things and making all the freaks come out of their caves. Na wa oo grin
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by ladijacobs: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2009
***Sits down comfortably with a tub of popcorn and a six-pack set of soda cans, enjoying the unfolding show***

shocked shocked shocked grin tongue
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 12:11am On Oct 28, 2009
chiogo:

Ogidiboy, better say something. These pedophilia of a thing is getting too much.
Your father is pedophilia.Anyway, I'm sure Amaka knows better as you said,she know what she want so there is no way you can discourage her,we are going to love each other and there is nothing you guys can do about it
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by ladijacobs: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2009
Observation: Some of us on this thread have VERY apt names, if you know what I mean,
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2009
ladijacobs:

***Sits down comfortably with a tub of popcorn and a six-pack set of soda cans, enjoying the unfolding show***

shocked shocked shocked grin tongue

* Ogidiboy bitch slaps ladijacobs and snatches the popcorn* angry angry tongue
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 28, 2009
Ogidiboy, I need you in sports angry
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2009
ok
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by chiogo(f): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2009
PAININASS:

Your father is pedophilia.Anyway, I'm sure Amaka knows better as you said,she know what she want so there is no way you can discourage her,we are going to love each other and there is nothing you guys can do about it
Yeah ok  grin grin grin when you learn the meaning of pedophilia, come back and type. my father is pedophilia?? LMSAO!!!
Ok, have fun!!! smh @ desperados. It must suck not to be able to approach real women in real life. Thank God for internet.  tongue

Ah, what the hell, somebody pass the popcorn!!! Going to watch my Celtics game jare. Pedophile/pedophilia no go kill person grin grin grin
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 12:20am On Oct 28, 2009
Amaka come online its getting late
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2009
The celtics are goin to have their ass handed to them tonight grin grin grin j/k
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2009
PAININASS:

Amaka come online its getting late

Leave Amaka alone angry angry
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by ladijacobs: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2009
chiogo:

Yeah ok  grin grin grin when you learn the meaning of pedophilia, come back and type. my father is pedophilia?? LMSAO!!!
Ok, have fun!!! smh @ desperados. It must suck not to be able to approach real women in real life. Thank God for internet.  tongue

Ah, what the hell, somebody pass the popcorn!!! Going to watch my Celtics game jare. Pedophile/pedophilia no go kill person  grin grin grin

Finish him!
BRUTALITY,

(a la MK4)
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2009
Baby come on-line
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 12:45am On Oct 28, 2009
Am still here waiting
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23am On Oct 28, 2009
chiogo come on!!!!
its just harmless online chat. im not taking it serious anyway. lolol

the guy is in EUROPE for crying out loud!! im not dumb. tongue
im not even tryna talk to him like that.

whatever girl

@ PAININASS
maybe some other day, im busy for the rest of the week.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 1:30am On Oct 28, 2009
Don't mind those kids,just one thing.Tell me your age
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 1:31am On Oct 28, 2009
lmao!!!

i am 10 years old cool
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2009
Stop kidding pls tell me your age
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 1:39am On Oct 28, 2009
my age has no difference between a 10 year old.

we cant talk oooo, leave it at that.

byeeee!!
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by PAININASS: 1:46am On Oct 28, 2009
Hmmm, is this the girl i was waiting for ? Nigeria,bad country bad people,they discouraged you, i respect your decision.Take care and have fun am off to bed
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2009
awwwwww grin grin
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 1:55am On Oct 28, 2009
OgidiBoy:

awwwwww grin grin
that little devilish grin. lol im watching you ooo!! grin

PAININASS:

Hmmm, is this the girl i was waiting for ? Nigeria,bad country bad people,they discouraged you, i respect your decision.Take care and have fun am off to bed
sorry ooooo
have a nice night, maybe ill catch you later on NL sometime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / The Story Of A Wise Business Man / Role Of Arts In National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.