Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

It Started With A Kiss. . . - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Started With A Kiss. . . (20759 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife / How It All Started With Bisiola / Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by ladijacobs: 2:45am On Oct 28, 2009
grin grin cheesy cheesy wink tongue cool

It started with a kiss,
and ended with a heartbreak.
-The Amaka
(c)2009

Review: "It started with a kiss and ended with a heartbreak" by The Amaka is sensational, page-flipping romantic comedy at its best, although some parts of the story may be a pain in the ass if you do not understand subtle satire. Overall, its a must-read!  grin
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 3:06am On Oct 28, 2009
ladijacobs:

grin grin cheesy cheesy wink tongue cool

It started with a kiss,
and ended with a heartbreak.
-The Amaka
(c)2009

Review: "It started with a kiss and ended with a heartbreak" by The Amaka is sensational, page-flipping romantic comedy at its best, although some parts of the story may be a pain in the ass if you do not understand subtle satire. Overall, its a must-read! grin
lmao!!! lolol
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by chiogo(f): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2009
LOL @ladijacobs.

Amaka, like I said, you know better but can't you see he's sprung? I've dealt with internet retards like this in the past so I know. Don't lead them on. wink

@Ogidiboy, now what were you saying again about my Celtics? Yea, I thought as much!! tongue
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 3:26am On Oct 28, 2009
chiogo:

LOL @ladijacobs.

Amaka, like I said, you know better but can't you see he's sprung? I've dealt with internet retards like this in the past so I know. Don't lead them on. wink

@Ogidiboy, now what were you saying again about my Celtics? Yea, I thought as much!! tongue

Whatever sis, it's just the first game, it was a good game though cheesy
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 3:36am On Oct 28, 2009
chiogo:

LOL @ladijacobs.

yeah yeah i know!
im not dumb. tongue
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by chiogo(f): 4:10am On Oct 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yeah yeah i know!
im not dumb. tongue
Who said you're dumb? cheesy you keep repeating "I'm not dumb", I'm sure you're not or are you? tongue

Chei, I'm still dying @ "your father is pedophilia". pheww!!! Nairaland embarassed
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 4:15am On Oct 28, 2009
chiogo:

Who said you're dumb? cheesy you keep repeating "I'm not dumb", I'm sure you're not or are you? tongue

Chei, I'm still dying @ "your father is pedophilia". pheww!!! Nairaland embarassed
okay
whatevs.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by OgidiBoy(m): 4:16am On Oct 28, 2009
:-x
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by na2day2(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2009
PAININASS:

Stop kidding pls tell me your age

u really need to stick to your white girl as u are totally clueless about nigerian girls.  how many nigerian girls u know will tell u their true age on a public forum? 

OgidiBoy:

The celtics are goin to have their ass handed to them tonight grin grin grin j/k

men those mavs are getting on my nerves! angry angry angry
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
na2day?:

u really need to stick to your white girl as u are totally clueless about nigerian girls.  how many nigerian girls u know will tell u their true age on a public forum? 

men those mavs are getting on my nerves! angry angry angry
WAIT, HE IS WITH WHITE A GIRL?
i thought he said he was in germany with white friends, i didnt think he said his gf was white.
lololol
LMFAO!!
yuck!
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by Uche2nna(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WAIT, HE IS WITH WHITE A GIRL?

yuck!

Racist alert cheesy
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
Uche2nna:

Racist alert cheesy
lmaoooo
i was jk-ing
but i dont think he said his GF was white, just that his friends were white.
or did i miss something?

i dont care anyway.
toodles!

now back to my story. lol cool

PART 2 IS COMING SOON!!!!!!
*hopefully*
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by ladijacobs: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

now back to my story. lol cool

PART 2 IS COMING SOON!!!!!!
*hopefully*

Part 2 will end with a heart transplant, when the former ones have broken so badly that they cant be patched together again, like humpty dumpty. What a pain in the heart,
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by na2day2(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2009
Uche2nna:

Racist alert cheesy

no bi small thing shocked shocked
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by lightwalk(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2009
It Started With A Joke. . .
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by SEFAGO(m): 6:06am On Oct 30, 2009
your writing is ok, but it was a bit on the average side. You used the first person narrative a lot, which is an easy style of writing- because you get more leeway in your ability to control the story as well as draw people into the plot.

I would like to see more third person writing especially in nigerian novels. The problem is that writers like Adichie and Achebe, use the first person story style a lot- probably it is very close to the way African's tell their story- you can see the patterns of igbo style story telling in both their works. however, I am not a big fan of the first-person style, though i think Nigerians, are exceptional at it.

By the way Amaka, do you want to cowrite aa novel with me- you can write the erotica part since you have such a vivid imagination and I could just write the non-shagging part?
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 6:10am On Oct 30, 2009
thanks Mr. Teacher
as i said, i didnt put a lot of thought into it.
i wrote it in the span of 30minutes
i didnt intend for it to be all "blah gljgoiwg rngew " or whatever else you were saying.
no need to go all Mr. Teacher on me.

and who said this was a nigerian novel? its just a story.

nah i cant co-write with you.
you already told me, MY WRITING SUCKS!!  tongue
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by SEFAGO(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2009
i didnt say it sucked, i said i didnt like the style- two very different things. I wanted you to convert to my style in case you wanted to be a writer. Obviously not. so you just wanted praise and no criticism?
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2009
no but im just saying.
man whatevs.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by SEFAGO(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2009
midterms, er grin?
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2009
goodbye!
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by SEFAGO(m): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2009
lol, i was just asking because i see u posting randomly how much work you have, and since u are prolly in the US- from what i have read-, and this is midterm periods, i am asking.

anyways i do have better things to do myself.

au revoir
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2009
its called multi-tasking.  tongue
leave me alone jo!
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by lightwalk(m): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2009
I wish grin grin grin
, but this is not FACEBOOK
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2009
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by adebayo201: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2009
undecided undecided kiss
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by lightwalk(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
Now, you know what am talking about smiley They wanna roll. . . And there's a fire burning in her heart. She has the eyes of a phoenix, a girl of action. Dull things get her bored. But she likes having fun. And money always comes to her easily. Yeah, we have peeped through mirrors, over the fence, through windows and key holes. My precious. We know all about her. Catch!!! wink
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by ravenzord(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
I just love erotica romance grin
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by lordme: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
y ar u guys beefing her just appreciate a gud stuff wen u see 1 am glad the story is gud enof 2 cause troubles well done amaka somtimes u nid 2 kip ur works wen u kn they gona be treated wit contempt am a prety gud writer 2 do send me a mail or cal nd lets xchange works nd share views on subsequent works i will send u sth 4rm my finished book dont let anyone discourage u u are gud lordfigo4chizzo@yahoo.com 07039412238
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by semid4lyfe(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
And it ended with beefing, disagreement and an argument.
Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by adebayo201: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
aaaaaaahhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / The Story Of A Wise Business Man / Role Of Arts In National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.