Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) (27581 Views)

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by rawgurl(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Spade07:

LOL... AM A TWIN TOO. INFACT, TODAY IS OUR BIRTHDAY.
CHEERS.

hbd dear, i like twins they are so unique.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by rawgurl(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
salabscholar01:

Tell hubby to eat a twin banana before action.. wink smiley Thank me after nine months!

Very experimental, it works!

i will send my sister to go and buy it asap, hubby must eat it dis nyt o.
I wnt forget u if it works

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
tnewsr:
As the Holy Scripture says, "Those who trust in me will never be put to shame." (Isaiah 49:23, NLT). Mr. Chux Obusom took to his official Facebook account to adore the name of the Lord for His gift of a set of twins after 15 years of waiting. He wrote:

"The God that can never lie or fail has blessed my family with Twins Babies : male and female after 15 years of waiting. To Him alone be all the glory."

May God's name be praised.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1475/a-set-of-twins-after-15-years-of-waiting-photos

facts show that if a couple tried for 2 years or more before having a child then there's an 80% he isn't the father
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by bsideboii(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Congratulations to them....God doesn't fail.His promises are yay and Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by christiscomin: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
rawgurl:
I love em twins,
told hubby to put two at once bt at d end na one he dey put.
Congratulation, may the name of the almighty God be praised.
Thank you God, many have been doing the thing for over 20year nothing commot

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by olasquare06: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
this is double portion of anointing l thank God for ur life and for ur family.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by todaynewsreview: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Praise be to the Most High God. Meanwhile see this...How To Get Pregnant With A Boy Or A Girl>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/827/how-to-get-pregnant-with-a-boy-or-a-girl

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by nan1: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
justmenoni:
Praise the Lord, But even if it's IVF ,the couples won't acknowledge that.

that is because if God is not involved even the ivf will fail

3 Likes

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by justmenoni: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
na so, but if it's IVF and they mentioned it, perhaps it might help other people who're going through the same dilemma

nan1:

that is because if God is not involved even the ivf will fail

2 Likes

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by danilho(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
blesseddiddy10:
Congratulations...praying for same

God will answer ur prayer

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank you the wonderful working God

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Kaira333: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
salabscholar01:

Tell hubby to eat a twin banana before action.. wink smiley Thank me after nine months!

Very experimental, it works!

are u for real? Honesty I love twins & I wish to have one.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kaira333:
are u for real? Honesty I love twins & I wish to have one.

It works really Good. Studies have shown that, eating banana before turning up for duty does not only increase the sex hormones of a man, but will also create chances for twin reproduction... and the same must continue on the part of the woman till after the first 6 weeks of contraception.. There is a probability that the twins may likely be boys, or one out of the two will.
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by solpat(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
That's my LGA Chairman. God indeed answers prayers. wink smiley Ever Faithful God, 15 years no be joke ooo.

I also shared it on my Facebook

2 Likes

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by imurboss: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
All glory be to God in the highest!May His name be praised for evermore. I claim this miracle for those who are also waiting for this testimony, it shall come to pass by His grace!

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Kaira333: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
salabscholar01:

It works really Good. Studies have shown that, eating banana before turning up for duty does not only increase the sex hormones of a man, but will also create chances for twin reproduction... and the same must continue on the part of the woman till after the first 6 weeks of contraception.. There is a probability that the twins may likely be boys, or one out of the two will.
Are u serious? Dat means no problem nah. I will over feed hubby with banana anytime am ready to get belle. Thanks dear for d info.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Spade07: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
rawgurl:

hbd dear, i like twins they are so unique.

MAY GOD GRANT YOU YOUR HEART DESIRE.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kaira333:
Are u serious? Dat means no problem nah. I will over feed hubby with banana anytime am ready to get belle. Thanks dear for d info.

uwc ma.. do that. Most times people stop by the road sides to buy bananas, but not all know the hormonal advantages to both the men and the women.. Get into action with it.. It works
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Kaira333: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
salabscholar01:

uwc ma.. do that. Most times people stop by the road sides to buy bananas, but not all know the hormonal advantages to both the men and the women.. Get into action with it.. It works
I can't thank u enough especially when it works out. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kaira333:
I can't thank u enough especially when it works out. grin grin grin

It will work, for real... That was a careful study and experiences also testify to it as well... You do not need a trace of twin origin to your generation, or traces to your hubby's generation to get yours..
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by oyeezah(f): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
congrats to them. Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by iRepNaija1: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Serious question: why do parents cover their children so thoroughly? It's already so hot in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by iRepNaija1: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Serious question: why do parents cover their children so thoroughly? It's already so hot in Nigeria.
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by todaynewsreview: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
iRepNaija1:
Because they just new to this environment and exposing their body to the new temperature is not good for them Moreover, where they are coming from is warm compare to ours here. I believe the med/health/mum here can speak more on this.

Thanks
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by iRepNaija1: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
todaynewsreview:

Because they just new to this environment and exposing their body to the new temperature is not good for them Moreover, where they are coming from is warm compare to ours here. I believe the med/health/mum here can speak more on this.

Thanks

It's too much. Gloves? Covering them in blankets that are not breathable cotton? I've worked in the health field and this is overkill. Children that young cannot regulate their own body heat and when they're covered up that much, they can overheat and possibly die of SIDS.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by todaynewsreview: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
iRepNaija1:

It's too much. Gloves? Covering them in blankets that are not breathable cotton? I've worked in the health field and this is overkill. Children that young cannot regulate their own body heat and when they're covered up that much, they can overheat and possibly die of SIDS.
grin grin funny you
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by iRepNaija1: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
todaynewsreview:
grin grin funny you

You think children dying of SIDS is funny?
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by hellen93o(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Congratulations to d family, i use dem as point of contact to my family too dat God should visit me dis month,, almost 6 years now, cant wait to carry my triplet

2 Likes

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
You hear couples waiting for long years then they eventually get preg and have multiple births. More often than not it's IVF. Thank God for science. IVF is doing wonders. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by todaynewsreview: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
hellen93o:
Congratulations to d family, i use dem as point of contact to my family too dat God should visit me dis month,, almost 6 years now, cant wait to carry my triplet

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by godchildjayboy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank God for this great bundle of joy. Congratulations for this double portion of blessings. I key into this great gift of joy in Jesus name. #Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / Charles Esimone Quadruplets: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes 4 Babies / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.