Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX (4687 Views)

Alfa Awus Long Range Dual Band- FOR SALE / Shocker stun gun Dealer In Abuja/lagos Nigeria-08035903713 / Ubiquiti Unifi Long Range 32k cheap prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2016
I have this device for sale. Its a taser that has torchlight, siren and also has a dual functionality. What I mean by dual functionality is that this taser can work when you are close to an attacker or when the attacker is at a reasonable distance like 15metres. It comes with a charger.

This device sends out electric current from the tip and brings down an attacker. This product has minimal volts that demobilizes an attacker for 30-45mins and within that time you can either call the police, disarm the person or call people around you.

This device is used for self defense. Its new and has a warranty of one year.
If you are interested, please call 08125539748 or 08187836063

PIX 1. SHOWING THE LONG RANGE ON STAND BY MODE

PIX 2. SHOWING WHEN THE TORCH LIGHT IS PUT ON ACTING AS A DECOY

PIX 3. SHOWING THE LASER BEAM TO TARGET YOUR ATTACKER LIKE A SNIPER LASER BEAM

PIX 4. SHOWING THE LASER BEAM ON A TARGET

See pix attached.

1 Like

Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks for the calls. Still available
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
WOW TASER IS STILL AVAILABLE ABOUT 4 PIECES.
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by Proffdada: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2016
How much?
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Proffdada:
How much?

One gone three remaining. Thanks for the call.
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by nasonaso: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
I just received my taser. Nice doing business with you

Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by hopeforcharles(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
How much please
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
nasonaso:
I just received my taser. Nice doing business with you

Thank you sir. I appreciate any issues just let me know. Nairaland making business deals easy
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:
How much please

Give me a call sir
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Proffdada:
How much?

give me a call sir
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by hopeforcharles(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
wayisshut:

Give me a call sir
I called it didn't go thr, reserve one for me
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:

I called it didn't go thr, reserve one for me

SIR you can call again.
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thanks so much for your calls. So sorry I missed alot of your calls today. Another gone two remaining
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good evening peeps, hope you having a nice day. Still Available
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by stpat1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
If all is well with your deal then responding to inquiries about the price should not be a big deal.

For those asking, price of Tasers are between #7,000 - #10,500 depending on the specs.
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Still Available. thanks for the calls
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Still Available thanks for the call, CALL 08125539748
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks so much for your calls. Wish you the best for the night. More products are on their way. I really do appreciate your calls.
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by stpat1(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
If not that you think nairalanders are gullible or unexposed, why would a crass like you put up an ad without a product description or model and yet refuse to state price even after successive request.

If you are confident of what you offer and you are sincere that your intention is not to evade or subject yourself and your product to informed members scrutiny then as a sense of duty to your prospective buyers, state the specs and price of your product and let that be your selling point.

Asking for individual calls is another open secret of how questionable sellers filter out gullible buyers to perpetuate their nefarious deals.

I will never try to pull anyone down, I only wanted you to be plain by stating the price if your stuff as any sincere seller would do.

Peace.

12 Likes

Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks for your calls.I really do appreciate. More products are on their way. Thanks Nairalanders
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for the calls. More products will be arriving soon
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
WOW what a new week. OLD STOCK SOLD OUT. THANKS NAIRALANDERS. NEW STOCKS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON.

JUST WANNA SAY I DO APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO KNOWS ABOUT TASERS AND HAVE MADE THEIR ORDERS.

THANKS THANKS THANKS

1 Like

Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by nasonaso: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
How you doing wayisshut, I tried reaching out but your number is switched off. Wat could be wrong?

I need another taser for my wife. The other one you sold was extremely effective. What a good buy? Hope d price is still same undecided Sent you a pm also.

Modified. Just saw the tasers are sold out. Haba. Pls reply my pm or jus mention me when you come on.

Moreover for a business man, Your phone should always be switch on cos you lose potential customers when you are not reachable. smiley

1 Like

Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by wayisshut: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
nasonaso:
How you doing wayisshut, I tried reaching out but your number is switched off. Wat could be wrong?

I need another taser for my wife. The other one you sold was extremely effective. What a good buy? Hope d price is still same undecided Sent you a pm also.

Modified. Just saw the tasers are sold out. Haba. Pls reply my pm or jus mention me when you come on.

Moreover for a business man. Your phone should always be switch on cos you lose potential customers when you are not reachable. smiley

Sir, so sorry it could be network throwing out their issues on us. My number is always available sir.

My long range tasers are exhausted for now though I have made some recent orders which I am expecting any moment from now. I will reserve one for you sir even though some persons have placed some orders already.

As per the price, there is a little increase cos of d dollar doing its thing anyway, when it arrives I would let you know. Thank You Sir
Re: New Long Range Taser/stun Gun WITH PIX by nasonaso: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
wayisshut:

Sir, so sorry it could be network throwing out their issues on us. My number is always available sir.

My long range tasers are exhausted for now though I have made some recent orders which I am expecting any moment from now. I will reserve one for you sir even though some persons have placed some orders already.

Noted

As per the price, there is a little increase cos of d dollar doing its thing anyway, when it arrives I would let you know. Thank You Sir

Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Iphone 6S 64GB Factory Unlocked For Sale / What Generator Capacity(kva)? / Brand new ipad air 16GB, 32GB, 64GB for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.