Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY (1654 Views)

I Need A Job Seriously Anybody Who Can Connect Me To Any Job Call 08165795576 / I Need A Reliable Bulk Sms Platform / Please Help With A Reliable Outsourcing Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by AK6464(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
I am in URGENT need of a reliable bulk sms site, I am responsible for sending out sms for my organisation, I have subscribed to two site that ended up as scam, sorry I have to name them so another brother wont fall victim because i found them on Nairaland beware of IROKOSMS and SMSNAIJA247, both are scam. I forgot to mention SMSPASTURE, they failed me during my wedding.
Please I need a reliable alternative URGENTLY.
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Try bizmarrow technologies clickspreadsms
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by AK6464(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sun19:
Try bizmarrow technologies clickspreadsms

Thanks bro
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by omigreat: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
U can also try www. blastmobileng.com l can give d direct mobile no of d administrator. Have been using it for some years now

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by AK6464(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
omigreat:
U can also try www. blastmobileng.com l can give d direct mobile no of d administrator. Have been using it for some years now

Thank you bro
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by yomalex(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
AK6464:
I am in URGENT need of a reliable bulk sms site, I am responsible for sending out sms for my organisation, I have subscribed to two site that ended up as scam, sorry I have to name them so another brother wont fall victim because i found them on Nairaland beware of IROKOSMS and SMSNAIJA247, both are scam. I forgot to mention SMSPASTURE, they failed me during my wedding.
Good day Bro I run www.domesms.com IF there are any issues you can reach me on 080 5150 4392. I can assure you of excellent service

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by stonekc(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
i am also in need of the bulksms
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by stonekc(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
am having a problem registering at domesms.com, the site is saying empty solution not allowed
yomalex:
Good day Bro I run www.domesms.com IF there are any issues you can reach me on 07051015440. I can assure you of excellent service
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by shalyboye(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Am giving you this reliable and decent site to send any bulk sms, you can even test the free unit given to you when you register because i also use it for my printing business.. Call me 08098787378 for further assistance. Thanks
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by shalyboye(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL FROM ALL OF US AT ODU'S HILL PRINT MEDIA.

We look forward to work with you in areas of:::::::::
Printing
Publishing
Customising
Branding
i.e. Receipt/Voucher, Calendar, Jotter/ Memo, Exercise books, Hand Bill / Flyer, Poster, Badge, T-shirt, Annual Report, Text Book, Project Binding, Banner/Flex, Business/Complimentary Card, Seal & Stamp, Billboard, Roll up Banner, Visual Works, Sticker, Logo, Invitation/birthday card, project binding.

Contact us at ODU'S HILL PRINT MEDIA

Office Address 18, Omodigbo str. Mushin. Lagos

Home Address 26, ikechukwu ogujuba str. Idi-iroko, Olorunisola. Ayobo. Lagos.

Telephone: 08098787378

Whatsapp +2347054284943

BBM: 58DBEEA8

EMAIL: odushillprint@yahoo.com

FACEBOOK PAGE: ODU'S HILL PRINT MEDIA...
Like our page and see more details...
We locate you wherever you are in lagos if you are in need of our services.
PATRONISE US TODAY AND SEE DIFFERENCE............
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by yomalex(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
stonekc Kindly fill all fields https://domesms.com/register.php
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by stonekc(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
still saying the same thing, i guess is where captch* but there isnt any box to fill
yomalex:
stonekc Kindly fill all fields http://domesms.com/register
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by yomalex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
stonekc:
still saying the same thing, i guess is where captch* but there isnt any box to fill
Sorry about that Sir fixed please try again

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by CallofDuty(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
I've used 50kobo.com for so long and I must confess that they have never dissapointed. wink
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by stonekc(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
yea...fixed ve registerd
yomalex:
Sorry about that Sir fixed please try again

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by debowale2015(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Try SmartSMS solutions.com very reliable and satisfactory!
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by pclever1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
visit smswheels.com i have been with them for ages.register with them.
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by ev4real(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
AK6464:
bro, SMSNAIJA247 is one of the best we have here on Nairaland. Can you please tell us what transpired ?
I represent zoelifesms.com
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by AK6464(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
ev4real:

bro, SMSNAIJA247 is one of the best we have here on Nairaland. Can you please tell us what transpired ?
I represent zoelifesms.com

I registered about 6 weeks ago after series of disappointments from Irokosms.com, the minimum I could subscribe was N2,500, which I did, initially things were fine, after a while I'll send messages and get report that it was successful yet they won't deliver, I called the contact displayed on the site and he promised to do something about it, it still wasn't going after an hour and he stopped picking my calls.
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by dreedlucas(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Smslive247.com
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by ev4real(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
AK6464:

I registered about 6 weeks ago after series of disappointments from Irokosms.com, the minimum I could subscribe was N2,500, which I did, initially things were fine, after a while I'll send messages and get report that it was successful yet they won't deliver, I called the contact displayed on the site and he promised to do something about it, it still wasn't going after an hour and he stopped picking my calls.
Have you heard about DND ( Do not Disturb ) ? Do you know if that was wrong with the messages not delivery considering it was showing successful ?
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by ev4real(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
AK6464:

Have you heard about DND ( Do Not Disturb) ? Do you think it might be the cause of your messages not delivery considering it was showing successful ?
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by AK6464(m): 3:24am On Sep 20, 2016
ev4real:

Have you heard about DND ( Do Not Disturb) ? Do you think it might be the cause of your messages not delivery considering it was showing successful ?

No, how does that work?
And mind you I'm talking about over 100 number all failed delivery
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by ev4real(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
AK6464:

No, how does that work?
And mind you I'm talking about over 100 number all failed delivery
Hmmmmmmm, that's strange. DND is Do Not Disturb. Mtn subscribe almost all her numbers on DND, as a result Mtn subscribers are not able to receive bulksms message.
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by yomalex(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
AK6464 stonekc
www.domesms.com delivers to DND numbers
Re: Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY by shalyboye(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kindly visit eventsms.ng... You'll be given a free trial to be sure of them.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Crestech Engineering Limited Massive Recruitment For Graduates – Apply Now / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.