Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838133 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SurvTessy: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
dantsohoma:
My brothers and sisters as well as uncles,pls be patience, be optimistic and focus.It is confirm d batch `B` will be released .But I can tell u when will be released.Again let me use d opportunity to beg or request for your prayer for my success in d interview.Wednesday loadingggggggg.Also may all your name be among d next batch.Thanks in advance for your prompt assistance.
it is well with u! u will succeed! Jst do well to inform of us hw u won it.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please where are those under federal ministry of education?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Shehu9ja: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
UEK33:
guy what of Abia state ? plz if you don't mind send the abia list to my mail...emmanuelkelechiuk@gmail.com/
my phone browser can't view the lists.

Secondly,if you can remember the ministry where Higher Inspector, Grade Level 8 falls under do let me know...

its vacancy Id is 2394522 and the app id is FCSC-2016-040203...............

plz anyone who remembers the ministry should let me know.
Thanks

Ministry of Trade and Investment
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fisayo02(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
pls, whats d fate of those whose names wasnt shortlisted?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Impactever(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
fisayo02:
pls, whats d fate of those whose names wasnt
shortlisted?

be patient and wait for the Batch B list.... it will soon be released.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ebuka1993(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2017
yusufbala2010:
we need the information as you come back for the interview the type of questions they asked pls as we are waiting for batch B shortlist frd

take an Online practice Interview test exam here http://employed.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ogunleti01: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Shehu9ja:

Ministry of Trade and Investment
was Tourism officer under the ministry of information culture and tourism shortlisted in any state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by adamubk(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
sufillah:
am under ministry of education ooo, any idea of what we should be expecting?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by geestar(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Me I did not fill any manual form oooooo
I only fill it online
But what is this country turning to
I think is high time youth protest on this cheating
We should have ask what is d criteria they use in selection for interview
Nawa ooooooo
I pray God will help us

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wishing all the batch A candidates success in their interview. For the batch B aspirants we pray that this week will favor us.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by geestar(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
dantsohoma:
D issue is that ,have u fill FCSC form manually ? if yes ,u are good to go.However reverse is d case if not.
Many people will not be inform or contacted, no mail, no message, only just to publish it in fcsc website, nawa oooooo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by geestar(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
SurvTessy:
it is well with u! u will succeed! Jst do well to inform of us hw u won it.
Wish u all the best.
But pls u are under what Ministry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by geestar(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
sufillah:
Me I'm under ministry of labour and employment
Osun,any1 else
Can't find my name
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by aisa6773(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hello Guys, Congratulations to those that made it to the interview. Wish you all the best, as for those waiting for Batch B should know the bitter truth that there is NOTHING like Batch B. The genuinely Batch B are those ADDENDUMS are actually Batch B, Look at Addendums for Borno,Yobe and Bauchi, It was clearly stated as Batch B, not more than 6 candidates per state. Dont expect a fresh list for Batch B.

The list is being updated as Batch B, Dont expect to see a list as in Batch A. The Lord will and shall always be our strength.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by JanezBae: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congrats to everyone that was shortlisted. pls I want clarifications on whc is particularly our application ID, is it d number gotten after registration dat ends wit a 4 digit like...Fcsc-2016-**** or d one dat ends wit abt 13 digits like Fcsc-2016-************ if its d one dat ends wit abt 13 digits or more, how can one get it?
there is one dat was sent to me via mail alongside a msg asking me to complete my application, dat was last year, could dat be d app ID?
Also pls was anyone for Bureau of public procurement GL 08 frm any state invited for d test?
lastly what hv u guys been reading in preparations for d test?
pls I need answers, tnks.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Fagbemis: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Let's not worry ourselves unnecessarily, what will be will be, just check out for update. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
JanezBae:
Congrats to everyone that was shortlisted. pls I want clarifications on whc is particularly our application ID, is it d number gotten after registration dat ends wit a 4 digit like...Fcsc-2016-**** or d one dat ends wit abt 13 digits like Fcsc-2016-************ if its d one dat ends wit abt 13 digits or more, how can one get it?
there is one dat was sent to me via mail alongside a msg asking me to complete my application, dat was last year, could dat be d app ID?
Also pls was anyone for Bureau of public procurement GL 08 frm any state invited for d test?
I was shortlisted under bureau of public procurement.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
aisa6773:
Hello Guys, Congratulations to those that made it to the interview. Wish you all the best, as for those waiting for Batch B should know the bitter truth that there is NOTHING like Batch B. The genuinely Batch B are those ADDENDUMS are actually Batch B, Look at Addendums for Borno,Yobe and Bauchi, It was clearly stated as Batch B, not more than 6 candidates per state. Dont expect a fresh list for Batch B.

The list is being updated as Batch B, Dont expect to see a list as in Batch A. The Lord will and shall always be our strength.
Source pls........Someone will just sit down exaggerate something and write it up here with no prove. I wonder for some ki people oh.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
While going through this addendum for Borno Bauchi and Yobe I noticed fcsc including someone from kano state(northwest) in that which is northeast meant for Borno Bauchi n yobe. My question is how would that person know since we are supposed to check according to state. Pls everyone that can should try to check as many list from all region as they can.

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Okongrace(f): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls House,i cnt find Akwa ibom list n fct list.has it bn updatd?pls hlp
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by OLP46(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
please was anyone shortlisted under ministry of science and technology in the first batch?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yusufbala2010(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hello my fellow nairaland members someone should help me check Katsina state list if the post of printing officer has been added under Federal ministry of information and culture and if you see name like YUSUF BALA let me know pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevedestiny(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
JanezBae:
Also pls was anyone for Bureau of public procurement's GL 08 frm any state invited for d test?

The 13 digits
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
aisa6773:

Source pls........Someone will just sit down exaggerate something and write it up here with no prove. I wonder for some ki people oh.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Batch `B` will be released.But no date/ and no time.Hope am communicating?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
dantsohoma:
Batch `B` will be released.But no date/ and no time.Hope am communicating?
Yes you are! Wish you success in your interview bro....
God got your back!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by RealWealth22: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2017
When is Nigeria custom recruitment will begin.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by god2good: 5:31am On Mar 27, 2017
vivlyviv:
I was shortlisted under bureau of public procurement.
Which state? Is it GL8
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yusufbala2010(m): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Hello my fellow nairaland members someone should help me check Katsina state list if the post of printing officer has been added under Federal ministry of information and culture and if you see name like YUSUF BALA let me know pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2017
god2good:

Which state? Is it GL8
GL 8, Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2017
I am at public service institute. Who is with me?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2017
sufillah:
I am at public service institute. Who is with me?
Please let us know the details of your interview.....best of luck.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.