Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838050 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2017
yahmaid04:

Lol Hw sure are you grin?
pls, what will make one not to be sure of the appointment? Just eager and curious sha, i answered the 2 questions asked & my result is in line with the ministry, (education)
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
dantsohoma:
All is now set for d release of successful applicant names and issuance of appointment letter.This will happen any moment from now to May 17,2017.SO congratulation in advance to all.Thanks.

Thanks 4 this info bro, let's talk about posting now. What will be the criteria 4 posting?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hiculis:

Thanks 4 this info bro, let's talk about posting now. What will be the criteria 4 posting?
BROTHER I LIKE YOUR CONFIDENCE,BUT WHATEVER LET WAIT AND SEE WHO GET D APPOINTMENT LETTER OR IN NUTSHELL I DON T KNOW ABOUT IT.THANKS.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hiculis:

am thinking they might use place of residence as criteria, so one will not be too far from where he/she stays, I used Abj as my place of residence sha, cos I want to be in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please when will they make announcement for MFA
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Erenje24:
am thinking they might use place of residence as criteria, so one will not be too far from where he/she stays, I used Abj as my place of residence sha, cos I want to be in Abuja

NO NO NO.. you are getting it wrong , this is a Federal ministry so all successful candidates will work in Abuja, note ONLY Parastatals and Agencies of GOVT may likely post you out to other states.. postings will be to the ministry you applied for except for OAUGF and BPP that will post you to serve under other Agencies like judiciary presidency etc.. but all in ABUJA. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Erenje24:

by using abuja as place of residence you may be denying your self that allowance called 28 days if you sum that up with your 3 months salary it will amount to say 500k. i hope you will have the chance to switch your c.v during registration when you finally recieve your appointment letter because its very possible . Amen to you.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by AnaCheks(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
charliman2012:

OK, with all pleasure...
Hello Bro, how's it going?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Room112:

NO NO NO.. you are getting it wrong , this is a Federal ministry so all successful candidates will work in Abuja, note ONLY Parastatals and Agencies of GOVT may likely post you out to other states.. postings will be to the ministry you applied for except for OAUGF and BPP that will post you to serve under other Agencies like judiciary presidency etc.. but all in ABUJA. thanks
ok, tanx 4 the orientatiƶn
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
nkwako:
Please when will they make announcement for MFA
u have to keep checking d website, i think there will update it
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Room112:

by using abuja as place of residence you may be denying your self that allowance called 28 days if you sum that up with your 3 months salary it will amount to say 500k. i hope you will have the chance to switch your c.v during registration when you finally recieve your appointment letter because its very possible . Amen to you.
God bless u 4 this info, its an eye opener 4 me
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Room112:

Thanks 4 ur kind response. I had about this 28 days allowance but I don't really understand it. Could u please throw more light on it, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Beejay83: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Room112:

My brother u got it all wrong! All the federal ministries except defence, petroleum e.t.c have their branch offices in all the 36 states.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Beejay83:

My brother u got it all wrong! All the federal ministries except defence, petroleum e.t.c have their branch offices in all the 36 states.
that is what i thought too
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Erenje24:
pls, what will make one not to be sure of the appointment? Just eager and curious sha, i answered the 2 questions asked & my result is in line with the ministry, (education)
Please let us be realistic, do you expect anybody to fail this simple interview? I just hope that this interview is just a verification to avoid ghost workers and fake results and at the end I pray most of us shortlisted are given appointment.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Goldribbonz: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Beejay83:

He means you first of all report to the ministry where u applied for(all in Abuja), then open a file before u can get reassigned to your place of residence if u wish to. All this process might take 3 to 6 months mind u. Please can u advise where is d best dept to work in OAUGF
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Beejay83:

My brother u got it all wrong! All the federal ministries ex+@,cept defence, petroleum e.t.c have their branch offices in all the 36 states.
Yap, this is very true, trust me not everybody will work in Abuja and if i am not wrong I thought ministry have the authority to post you to any angency under them but yet you are under the ministry not the agency?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mickyrose: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foreign affairs oooo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mickyrose: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Erenje24:
u have to keep checking d website, i think there will update it
But have FCSC and MFA settled?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SNUBAQ: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
opemipo2014:

foreign affairs interview (not written test) will be held on the 10th and 11th of april by 8am.
bro is it April or may? Because 10th April already gone.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by onikstib: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
dantsohoma:
All is now set for d release of successful applicant names and issuance of appointment letter.This will happen any moment from now to May 17,2017.SO congratulation in advance to all.Thanks.
Thanks. Can I please Know your source and its reliability?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by TOWE: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=maialbarka post=55752303]I received a post from WhatsApp job group that FCSC have started issuing manual forms collected from State commissioners. Don't know if it's true.

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018.

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

(i) Federal Ministry of Information;
(ii) Federal Ministry of Environment;
(iii) Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv) Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
(v) Bureau of Public Procurement.

Job Type: Full Time.
Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND.
Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.

Job Field: Administration / Secretarial/ General

Pls has anyone obtained d form @ Ibadan, if yes pls d ofice adrs
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
onikstib:
Thanks. Can I please Know your source and its reliability?
Hmm! Are u expecting me to tell u d name of person that told me and his port polio? right.Okay, Mr President is my source or he is not reliable ,since am not.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by onikstib: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
dantsohoma:
Hmm! Are u expecting me to tell u d name of person that told me and his port polio? right.Okay, Mr President is my source or he is not reliable ,since am not.
I do not mean any harm please. Just curious to know the level of the reliability of the information. Thats all. No Vex.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Goldribbonz:

He means you first of all report to the ministry where u applied for(all in Abuja), then open a file before u can get reassigned to your place of residence if u wish to. All this process might take 3 to 6 months mind u. Please can u advise where is d best dept to work in OAUGF
3 to 6 months? What will they be doing? And will they pay salaries 4 dat period?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akeye81: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anxiously waiting...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by TEEKAY2000: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pls does BPP has an office in Lagos?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2017
mickyrose:

But have FCSC and MFA settled?
yes, I heard the issue holding them was that MFA was not happy that FCSC was short listing unsuitable candidates 4 dem also with low class of result, u know MFA is one of the hot cake ministries, so those with 3rd class, pass and courses not related to MFA will be deleted no matter their connections, dats de info I gathered
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wuruwuru1: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Erenje24:
yes, I heard the issue holding them was that MFA was not happy that FCSC was short listing unsuitable candidates 4 dem also with low class of result, u know MFA is one of the hot cake ministries, so those with 3rd class, pass and courses not related to MFA will be deleted no matter their connections, dats de info I gathered

Blunt lies. Always get ur info straight before posting confused facts here. On the issue of FCSC posting unsuitable candidates to MFA, that was an observation raised by the Association of Retired Career Ambassadors on Nigeria on a move by FCSC to reshuffle some staffs of level 13 and above from other Ministries to MFA and not this recruitment of G/L 8 for the MFA.
On the issue of screening out of 3rd Class and those with courses not related, wait and see the outcome. Even a Biologists have a a role to play in MFA let alone others very much related fields of study. Once u are shortlisted for MFA, just be hopeful. Good morning and best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
All civil servants /public servants and Undergraduates can now smile!
Senate president Bukola saraki, has approved the bill to increase Salaries and allowances
for all civil servants & undergraduates registered with NUC. They will be paid an allowances of #50,000 monthly, #54000 minimum wage for civil servants and for undergraduate allowance of #20000 plus other added incentives starting from
MONDAY, 01/05/2017
Congratulations!!!
To get more prophetic quotes text "AMEN" to
321200 for 50naira/week..... If you dey vex come and beat me, I dey my house. Good Morning!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by JOE5854: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
How many of you guys did documentation about 3 weeks ago? because from wat I have been reading since u guys ar jst talking about from interview to appointment letter.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
JOE5854:
How many of you guys did documentation about 3 weeks ago? because from wat I have been reading since u guys ar jst talking about from interview to appointment letter.
Yes na, from interview na appointment letter, after the interview the HR team congratulated us and said we should patiently wait for our appointment letters

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.