Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (837549 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Dejideji1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Dejideji1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
medulla01:
.they see it and ask to drop a copy after d interview even it was two copy i gave them so they said jusy one copy

they didn't ask us to drop any copy. they only screened our originals
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hayeesha12(f): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
oofiliaaron:

I guess no body from North Central was sent an invitation. Maybe ur commissioner has a better idea on how to get his ppl's documents later.

north central didn't get their credentials collected as I was one of them from Niger state. my Friend who just came back from fcsc came to my house and showed me the screen shot of the documentation form and she said they where addressed as the reason for the documentation was due to loss of some details of candidates however the APL is not a thing of today and tomorrow as they have to wait until the whole 36 state are ready as the commissioner signing for the whole state is just one person and the appointment is to be issued at the same time. so I believe we should stop panicking and have faith. get busy with something as it is said the thing you are looking comes when you are not even looking at all. I wish us all the best

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
kayshow:
I was short listed for ministry of transport Sw Oyo state
I mean one person from cross river
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dejideji1:

they didn't ask us to drop any copy. they only screened our originals
okey bros i dont want agrue dis again d main thing we need to pray for is dat we should get dis apl letter and i pray everyone dat apply should make it
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Any body from delta state who v received
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nuhu(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guys, Another phase of waiting mode activated. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
D documentation is it DAT dey loss d information of those ppl or what
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by falufosi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
looking in3D shocked
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chigozie1990: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hayeesha12:

north central didn't get their credentials collected as I was one of them from Niger state. my Friend who just came back from fcsc came to my house and showed me the screen shot of the documentation form and she said they where addressed as the reason for the documentation was due to loss of some details of candidates however the APL is not a thing of today and tomorrow as they have to wait until the whole 36 state are ready as the commissioner signing for the whole state is just one person and the appointment is to be issued at the same time. so I believe we should stop panicking and have faith. get busy with something as it is said the thing you are looking comes when you are not even looking at all. I wish us all the best
Great piece of encouragement and update. Thanks dear.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wazzie: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Erenje, can u please enlighten us. What really were u guys told as to why u were called for documentation please?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chigozie1990: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
medulla01:
okey bros i dont want agrue dis again d main thing we need to pray for is dat we should get dis apl letter and i pray everyone dat apply should make it
They collected copies of our credentials, screened the original copies, documented it and then documented our scores from the said questions asked. Each class of degree has a score. Work experience has a score. etc.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Gulo4christ: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
beajjay:
Just completed my documentation.
The criteria for selection is still totally unknown. Out of the 21 people interviewed for min. of education (Oyo State) ..... I could only see 4 people I recognized from the Batch A interview.
I later got to know that interview was conducted for the batch B sometimes in May... .and they were invited through phone calls to come for interviews. MOST people invited for documentation are Batch B applicants and they are connected to one FCSC official or the other.
All thanks to God.. ...with no form of connection, I made it to the documentation stage.....APL is up next by the grace of God!

Bro did dey give u a form to fill during d documentatn or ask any questn again.And dose 4 ppl names u recognz cn i get it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
murtala123:

Well done Dantsohoma for a good advice

Brother, have you gone for your documentation? What happened there?

Sorry, my mistake...I didn't mean to quote you.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
gali2014:
is it not these Friday is dealine

Sorry, wrong person
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
dantsohoma:
I think FCSC always give form to qualified applicants to field I.e Bsc,MSC e.tc, After filling d form then u submit it to d commissioner of your state ,thereafter they will issue u with a number.This number will be use in future correspondence for shortlisting and appointment and even after filling d form it is not a sure way to get d appointment.In short , u can go and Open file with them anytime u wish.

Brother, have you gone for your documentation? What happened there? We are all now confused as to the reason for this documentation process. Do you know the reason? Is it due to loss of documents? When will APLs be issued? Please, some concrete info from you would be much appreciated.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
wazzie:
Erenje, can u please enlighten us. What really were u guys told as to why u were called for documentation please?
there said there will call us for apl
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by adamubk(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
yamiyami:

For North Central candidates, please confirm, copies of documents were not collected. I stand to be corrected
documents wasn't collected for north Central, to be precise for Kwara state we didn't any document
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Erenje24:
lol they said they will call us too
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Erenje24:
hope dat will not take some month again
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by oofiliaaron(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Erenje24:
Full details pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
lol
yahmaid04:
lol they said they will call us too
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
oofiliaaron:

Full details pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Anyone saying is same thing with wat we did at psin is not saying the whole truth
You have to fill a form like d one u did during your application and attach a passport photo. You submit with two copies of ur cv/credentials photocopy. Then fill in on their big old torn civil service register book for file n reference.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
hian:
Anyone saying is same thing with wat we did at psin is not saying the whole truth
You have to fill a form like d one u did during your application and attach a passport photo. You submit with two copies of ur cv/credentials photocopy. Then fill in on their big old torn civil service register book for file n reference.

What does filling the civil register book signify? Did they tell you you'll be called for APL?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Erenje24:

They categorically mentioned APL to you?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
hian:
Tell us the difference pls? Is it the big old torn register for file and reference? Pls dont decieve yourselve it is the same thing as the one in Kubwa.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
To add to what Hian said ..it's not the same as that of Kubwa psin .. They collected two set of my credentials and cv with two passport at Kubwa and @ Fcsc office today they collected another two set but the difference here is that we were given the old Fcsc form to fill and file number obtained from 3rd floor registered were filled at the commissioners office..I was told by the staff there that the APL will be put inside and submitted to the commissioner to sign same then it will be given out to us.. And also marks were allocated during the interview e.g first class 20 marks second class upper 15mks and lower 10mks and so on.. Marks were also given to presentation and dressing etc.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
bbymene:

They categorically mentioned APL to you?
yes, she did, then I asked her if we will not be given 2day, she said "no", that we will have to come back...

it's not the sametin as what we did in PSIN, Kubua, we filled fcsc form, names written in the register and files opened too...

there also talked about numbering, don't know the xact numbers anyway...

never the less, there is hope...

am sure some people's names er there and they did not get msg, eg. in Akw/CRS, some where called and was not present, and again, for my state and ministry, my name is number 6 on the list and I was the 3rd person to be attended to asin registering, meanwhile, we were called serially, meaning 3 people where not available.

if u did not get a text, try as much as u can to confirm if ur name is there or not.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Erenje24:
yes, she did, then I asked her if we will not be given 2day, she said "no", that we will have to come back...

it's not the sametin as what we did in PSIN, Kubua, we filled fcsc form, names written in the register and files opened too...

there also talked about numbering, don't know the xact numbers anyway...

never the less, there is hope...

am sure some people's names er there and they did not get msg, eg. in Akw/CRS, some where called and was not present, and again, for my state and ministry, my name is number 6 on the list and I was the 3rd person to be attended to asin registering, meanwhile, we were called serially, meaning 3 people where not available.

if u did not get a text, try as much as u can to confirm if ur name is there or not.

Detailed info. Thank you very much. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Room112:
To add to what Hian said ..it's not the same as that of Kubwa psin .. They collected two set of my credentials and cv with two passport at Kubwa and @ Fcsc office today they collected another two set but the difference here is that we were given the old Fcsc form to fill and file number obtained from 3rd floor registered were filled at the commissioners office..I was told by the staff there that the APL will be put inside and submitted to the commissioner to sign same then it will be given out to us.. And also marks were allocated during the interview e.g first class 20 marks second class upper 15mks and lower 10mks and so on.. Marks were also given to presentation and dressing etc.
yes bros, you filled old fcsc forms and then a file was opened for you, let me be clear, everyone who did the interview has a file opened for him with his or her credential inside, together with the form we filled, doesnt matyer wether old or new. As regards mark for class of degree during interview, it is the same with the one in Kubwa where they ask you for your class of degree and some question which also have marks! But no need to argue as God knows best and I wish all of us success

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abujabir24: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
yahmaid04:
yes bros, you filled old fcsc forms and then a file was opened for you, let me be clear, everyone who did the interview has a file opened for him with his or her credential inside, together with the form we filled, doesnt matyer wether old or new. As regards mark for class of degree during interview, it is the same with the one in Kubwa where they ask you for your class of degree and some question which also have marks! But no need to argue as God knows best and I wish all of us success
Excuse me yahmaid. Where u called? I though you're from Borno? When were u called please and what ministry/agency? I'm also from borno.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.