Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838043 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by paulynpen(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gben102:

" She was the only one that made it to this stage in her ministry from her state" U are the one that refused to tell the truth or your wife might refused to tell u the truth.
I don't owe you any explanation but I will be generous to tell you that you are suffering from inferiority cimplex . you can't believe yourself let alone others. You are the type that believe you can not achieve anything without sorting it out. This may be the reason you did not get the job. If I were in the interview panel I will figure you out by mere looking at you. You see many of us no dey try. Some people are here crying meanwhile they fail the interviews. Some refuse to prepare for interview because they believe it will be sorted out. Let's take it or leave it many of us seeking this jobs left something's out, that is personal development. Many people believed the interview was simole , but many failed it

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by paulynpen(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Erenje24:
why wil u say his lying? Ministry of informatiƶn, cross river, just 1 person, many position had just 1 succesful candidate from some states.
Thank you. She is also for ministry of information
Some people here are just funny because of who they are and they believe everyone are like them!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
sighlas:
Please after submitting the required letters at the pensions office and your ministry,what is the next step? Did anybody visit HR? And has anyone been posted yet ?
after submiting, my ministry said there will call this week 4 documentation and resumption, still waiting 4 d text or call

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
sufillah:

Drop your number to be added
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kayshow(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
murtala123:

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abdulqareem:
Can somebody be magnanimous enough to help us check these names from Niger State.

1. Shehu Nasiru
Application ID: 0007766

2. Kareem Ismaila
Application ID :0014719

3. Maihatsi Rahab
Application ID: 0079231

4. Abdularahaman Sani
Application ID: 0068222

We would be highly indebted. Please WhatsApp this number 09056560920. Thanks in anticipation
The secretary there will not answer anybody even if you go by yourself. She will tell you that so long as you did not get a call or text message from them, your are not successful. She will tell you that your recruitment processes has come to an end, and she will tell you to go manage with what you are your doing. She will tell you all these using harsh words.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ruqayyatu03: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls av anyone being called after the collection of appointment letter for documentation....pls someone should reply me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by herlema30(f): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
murtala123:
08038911000.please add me to the whatsapp group.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Msooquinn: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=sufillah post=60384280]
Drop your number hank you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
yamiyami:

@ pinkguy, was it before text messages were sent out for documentation or issuance of APLs
the issue of APL bro i was inside when i over heard the commission brother telling the secretary akw/cross river not to send text message to people names he tick with pencils
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sighlas: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks bro. I appreciate
Erenje24:
after submiting, my ministry said there will call this week 4 documentation and resumption, still waiting 4 d text or call

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
pinkguy:
the issue of APL bro i was inside when i over heard the commission brother telling the secretary akw/cross river not to send text message to people names he tick with pencils
u mean the commissioner's brother? He cant change anything, those names er not only in dat office oh.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Welcome
sighlas:
Thanks bro. I appreciate
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Erenje24:
u mean the commissioner's brother? He cant change anything, those names er not only in dat office oh.
yes so hw can one get APL when the commission and the recruitment office 025 and 026 refuse people to check the book that contain the list and you know its expire after two month
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
pinkguy:
yes so hw can one get APL when the commission and the recruitment office 025 and 026 refuse people to check the book that contain the list and you know its expire after two month
that is the question
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fayree(f): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
murtala123:

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
My sister got a text this night North East.
She wasn't called for documentation.
Be hopeful

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Confusion upon confusion.I think before now, I have been warning some of my brothers and sisters not to take this recruitment do or die affairs but see what is happening .I pray almighty Allah to console all those who were disappointed in this recruitment.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by beajjay(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just got an info from one of their top officials that the issuance of APL is in batches. I'll just advise to keep our fingers crossed and see how it goes.

BTW, we all know that the level of corruption in this country is beyond joke. Good luck to all of us!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
meelerh:
Be hopeful

Which state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by beajjay(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
meelerh:
Be hopeful

Hmmmmm....
Text for APL of for documentation?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
beajjay:

Hmmmmm....
Text for APL of for documentation?

For APL..
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
makonko:

Which state?
Adamawa
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
dantsohoma:
Confusion upon confusion.I think before now, I have been warning some of my brothers and sisters not to take this recruitment do or die affairs but see what is happening .I pray almighty Allah to console all those who were disappointed in this recruitment.
You are very sincere
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
meelerh:

Adamawa
which ministry meelarh?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
dantsohoma:
You have spoken the truth. The bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
There are things that are better experienced than told. They knew that if they told you directly that MMM has crashed, more would commit suicide. That was why when it crashed on December 12, they gave you february or so date that it will bounce back just to calm people down. Apart from those without a commissioner, almost all the successful candidates from other states have received appointments but they are there telling some it will be in batches. Visit the commission and see people in their numbers with appointment letters while some are there giving people false hope. It is good to be positive, and I still believe in miracle, but let's call a spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
motivationspika:
There are things that are better experienced than told. They knew that if they told you directly that MMM has crashed, more would commit suicide. That was why when it crashed on December 12, they gave you february or so date that it will bounce back just to calm people down. Apart from those without a commissioner, almost all the successful candidates from other states have received appointments but they are there telling some it will be in batches. Visit the commission and see people in their numbers with appointment letters while some are there giving people false hope. It is good to be positive, and I still believe in miracle, but let's call a spade a spade

If i get you right... you're saying recruitment has ended and those that have not been called for APL should find their square root, yes? grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
yahmaid04:
which ministry meelarh?

Labor level 9
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2017
makonko:

If i get you right... you're saying recruitment has ended and those that have not been called for APL should find their square root, yes? grin
what I mean is, if they are giving appointment letters to Abia state, for example, then all the Abia state's successful candidates in all positions applied for have been duly informed already by now, either through text messages or phone calls. This is what the SECRETARIES to all the commissioners keep telling people who went there on their own without receiving text messages or phone calls from them. All the states & the FCT have already informed successful candidates with exception to only those from the Northeast region which they are still trying to sort out. Whether you did documentation OR you did not do documentation is not an issue now. The issue is that those that they want to give appointment letters are already notified. I took time to go from office to offce, unless if all the secretaries are lying. The only way to prove any of us wrong is to KINDLY visit the commission yourself. Whatever could be the reason they did not send SMS to some people, or call them is beyond my explanation. I was in that office the day before yesterday when a man came out from the main office of the commissioner representing Cross River/Akwa Ibom to the secretary's table with a list in his hand and he told the secretary these: "these names that I marked, I mean these names that I marked with pencil, do not send them text messages and do not call them. We know what to do with them. And if anybody among these ones here insist on seeing the list, ask them, what list are you talking about". I was like, "what in the world is this"? I don't know who that man was but he wasn't the commissioner. I told one of the secretaries that I know someone who did not do documentation but came on his own and luckily saw his name and got his letter. She said she is not aware of that kind of case, and that if they did not call you, you are only wasting your time coming on your own. Honestly, I don't know who to believe again. To me, if you did not receive any notification from them, and you are coming from a very far location, this is not too advisable. They will tell you that they have everybody's phone number so that contacting you if you were successful is not a problem to them. To those expecting text messages or phone calls based on any other criteria, please do not lose hope. But just make up your mind now to be strong in heart in case it does not work out finally in the end because in life, you can never win all the time, even if you were the most qualified.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2017
motivationspika:
what I mean is, if they are giving appointment letters to Abia state, for example, then all the Abia state's successful candidates in all positions applied for have been duly informed already by now, either through text messages or phone calls. This is what the SECRETARIES to all the commissioners keep telling people who went there on their own without receiving text messages or phone calls from them. All the states & the FCT have already informed successful candidates with exception to only those from the Northeast region which they are still trying to sort out. Whether you did documentation OR you did not do documentation is not an issue now. The issue is that those that they want to give appointment letters are already notified. I took time to go from office to offce, unless if all the secretaries are lying. The only way to prove any of us wrong is to KINDLY visit the commission yourself. Whatever could be the reason they did not send SMS to some people, or call them is beyond my explanation. I was in that office the day before yesterday when a man came out from the main office of the commissioner representing Cross River/Akwa Ibom to the secretary's table with a list in his hand and he told the secretary these: "these names that I marked, I mean these names that I marked with pencil, do not send them text messages and do not call them. We know what to do with them. And if anybody among these ones here insist on seeing the list, ask them, what list are you talking about". I was like, "what in the world is this"? I don't know who that man was but he wasn't the commissioner. I told one of the secretaries that I know someone who did not do documentation but came on his own and luckily saw his name and got his letter. She said she is not aware of that kind of case, and that if they did not call you, you are only wasting your time coming on your own. Honestly, I don't know who to believe again. To me, if you did not receive any notification from them, and you are coming from a very far location, this is not too advisable. They will tell you that they have everybody's phone number so that contacting you if you were successful is not a problem to them. To those expecting text messages or phone calls based on any other criteria, please do not lose hope. But just make up your mind now to be strong in heart in case it does not work out finally in the end because in life, you can never win all the time, even if you were the most qualified.
Very nice. God bless you and people like you

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2017
motivationspika:

Thanks for sharing this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.