Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (837561 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by extremeswag: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
extremeswag:

Femi u don receive mail yet?
U don receive any mail
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by extremeswag: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
femi4:
No, at least I m sure that my data is in their database
Any mail yet?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by greggng: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
pls house I need to understand something, I have HND in accounting and was just discharge d last April with no job experience. which of the Job is to applied for please don't jump and pass.

Go for procurement officer 11 is a grade level 8. I hate it when people don't take the pain to read through advert b4 asking question. If u open the position I stated, you will see that it requires degree or its equivalent. Equivalent of degree is hnd. In use is called associate degree. The requires mention social sciences with other courses. Ur accounting falls into social sciences. Again when u read the job requirement from up to down u will see no experience required. On the job training will be given. I am saying all this cos someone who had OND was asking if he can applied and I gave him my kind advice and he insulted me. Any graduate who does pay attention to details is not worthy to be called one

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by olaoye15(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abaniwol:
tnx

I know it is fine to save before clicking next, but the save button fails to respond. In fact, it took countless time for the first page to save. Is there an each way round it. ?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by olaoye15(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
extremeswag:

If I log in to my account and click on my application I will see my applicant I.d and vacancy I.d

How did you go about the safe draft palava? It keep loading and never responded. Do you know an easy way around it?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivian256: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have gotten to the form....but local government of origin is not opening and u can't go to the next page if u don't fill ur local govt.....I tire for the site jooor
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Slimfeez(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
vivian256:
I have gotten to the form....but local government of origin is not opening and u can't go to the next page if u don't fill ur local govt.....I tire for the site jooor
.... Use a Google Chrome browser, it will work that way

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Anas09: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
greggng:

Go for procurement officer 11 is a grade level 8. I hate it when people don't take the pain to read through advert b4 asking question. If u open the position I stated, you will see that it requires degree or its equivalent. Equivalent of degree is hnd. In use is called associate degree. The requires mention social sciences with other courses. Ur accounting falls into social sciences. Again when u read the job requirement from up to down u will see no experience required. On the job training will be given. I am saying all this cos someone who had OND was asking if he can applied and I gave him my kind advice and he insulted me. Any graduate who does pay attention to details is not worthy to be called one

Sir, i have not been able to register an account oo. I keep receiving "reCAPCHA is missing. I dont know what that means. Pls assist.
Thank you.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by greggng: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Anas09:

Sir, i have not been able to register an account oo. I keep receiving "reCAPCHA is missing. I dont know what that means. Pls assist.
Thank you.

Did you get a link in ur email when u registered? Did u clicked on the link to direct u to were u will see the advert? . When you click on that link it will say invalid key but ignore it cos same will log u in. Which browser re u using? Use chrome brwoser to avoid issues. Do u know how to delete history in ur chrome. I think u need to delete history so that u can ve a fresh start. U can watsapp me ur users name and password so that I can check with my phone. 08062593234
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
extremeswag:

Any mail yet?
nothing
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kayStelly(f): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
why are you guys disturbing yourselves now Federal government as said, they re not aware of any recruitment exercise... Abi ena no dey read news atall
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tundejoel1990: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
has anyone been able to ssubmit sucessfuly today.cos v tried so manytimes today still sshowinn blank page
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tundejoel1990: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=kayStelly post=49639913]why are you guys disturbing yourselves now Federal government as said, they re not aware of any recruitment exercise... Abi ena no dey read news atall..... Plls confirm wat u v ssaid....so u wnt misslead urself nd odas...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by josephjuwon75(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
tundejoel1990:
has anyone been able to ssubmit sucessfuly today.cos v tried so manytimes today still sshowinn blank page
I don't think so, I have been trying since 1am
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
kayStelly:
why are you guys disturbing yourselves now Federal government as said, they re not aware of any recruitment exercise... Abi ena no dey read news atall
Olodo...go school, you no gree

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dan41(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Slimfeez:
.... Use a Google Chrome browser, it will work that way

Plz av try chrome browser and what its showing is a colume wit edit n delete ...n unable go further
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hotkaycee(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
For most guys that have registered, was It done through a phone or system. Ideas are welcome
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Philadelphia: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm not gonna say I'm glad the FCSC portal has issues but this has kept everyone here b from demanding for past question papers. Now, na to first apply grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bennyosayi1: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
has anybody submitted at step 18 and how did u bypass the blank page at step18?
when i looged in to my account nd checked my application, i saw the position i applied for and my details. is that the end?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tundejoel1990: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=bennyosayi1 post=49645133]has anybody submitted at step 18 and how did u bypass the blank page at step18?
when i looged in to my account nd checked my application, i saw the position i applied for and my details. is that the end? we're u able to submit
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tundejoel1990: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=bennyosayi1 post=49645133]has anybody submitted at step 18 and how did u bypass the blank page at step18?
when i looged in to my account nd checked my application, i saw the position i applied for and my details. is that the end? we're u able to submit??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Bucky001(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
ocheche247:

I am using Chrome and the save draft is not functioning. I checked looked. Nothing like number at all. Please Uniuyo graduate check your certificate. I did not see certificate number on my certificate and it is required. What do I do?
Uniuyo certificate has no number bro. I left that particular box blank...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kayStelly(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
femi4:
Olodo...go school, you no gree
grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ndlea
NPA
NUC.

Watch out for this 3 govt agency they will start recruitment soon

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkemzzy: 3:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Site is offline for maintenance

We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try back soon.

This is what i saw this morning guys..... they are aware of the problem everyone is passing through so make we calm down.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Imustexcel: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2016
nkemzzy:

Please try back soon.

This is what i saw this morning guys..... they are aware of the problem everyone is passing through so make we calm down.
Same thing I saw. The earlier the issue is resolved the better. Guys are going through hell with that portal

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EnEnPeecee: 5:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Site is offline for maintenance We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try back soon.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mikovo2002(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2016
kayStelly:
O boy be wise let no one decieve you. The minister of finance said "admitted" durring pressbriffing that FG is recruiting in fcsc, psc, firs, nrc etc

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mikovo2002(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Site is offline for maintenance We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try back soon.
I saw it too
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lamash: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2016
methyl:
Ndlea
NPA
NUC.

Watch out for this 3 govt agency they will start recruitment soon

cool!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lamash: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Please try back soon.

same here, well mk i wait cuz i neva apply
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lamash: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2016
mikovo2002:

O boy be wise let no one decieve you. The minister of finance said "admitted" durring pressbriffing that FG is recruiting in fcsc, psc, firs, nrc etc

we dey wait.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.