Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (837854 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nikwes: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
methyl:
Ndlea NPA NUC.
Watch out for this 3 govt agency they will start recruitment soon
cool
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nikwes: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2016
I think you are right
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Slimfeez(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=lamash post=49649932]

we dey wait.....[/quote..... Which one be PSC?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
methyl:
Ndlea
NPA
NUC.

Watch out for this 3 govt agency they will start recruitment soon
We go apply for all.make them they come,no time,lolsss!!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2016
They have shìfted opening of their portal to tomorrow at 8AM. They're not just serious.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dennisbee(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Instead of them to employ the services of a professional, dem go dey rely on quacks to handle their website. And I know they have pocketed several billions for this recruitment oo. Naija, I hail.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2016
LATEST INFO FROM FCSC WEBSITE grin grin grin grin
Site is offline for maintenance

We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance
FCSC Recruitment Portal will be back up at 8:00 am
on Tuesday 27th of September, 2016

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
The site has been like dat for two days now, so annoying,
And Pls does anyone has the solution to the LGA option, it doesn't come up.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2016
guys, i think the best app for the application is google chrome. it helps display the l.g.a options which you normally find difficult when using mozilla or other apps. goodluck. i've helped some people with it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2016
For those who have not received any mail, better retry with a yahoo mail(you can open a new mail account for this) cos its the best option. it probably takes about 15-20mins for it. i hope they resolve most of these problems for you guys.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Philadelphia: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Please anybody with past question papers for this recruitment should pm me.
I need them ASAP to prepare before invites start rolling in. cry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Philadelphia:
When 90% of intended applicants are yet to apply?

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by peter(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Philadelphia:

Hahaha...
Ya a very funny guy

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by StunnerEdy(f): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance FCSC Recruitment Portal will be back up at 8:00 am on Tuesday 27th of September, 2016 Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DrTims(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
i still haven't gotten the activation mail from FCSC. what do i do now?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
DrTims:
i still haven't gotten the activation mail from FCSC. what do i do now?
Try using yahoo mail
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by shugaboy6102(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Everything in Naija is just stressful.From writing waec to passing jamb to gaining admission to passing ur courses to graduating to doing your clearance to doing ur graduation to going for service to getting ur discharge certificate to even applying for Jobs.Y is the Nigerian graduate made to suffer so much for something as easy as just applying for a job.Missions of Naira if not billions must have been appropriated for this exercise but instead of hiring ICT experts and gurus to configure this site they give it to quack.When ppl say Nigeria is a failed state this is just one of the indices??

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by okitejoseph: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sirku: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by just2simple: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
I used gmail acct to open mine and activation mail was sent to me. So, it mustn't be yahoomail. shocked
ismokeweed:

Try using yahoo mail
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DirtyGold: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Incompetent lot! The "inconvenience" has been extended to 5pm..... grin cheesy cool grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tosine25: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
DirtyGold:
Incompetent lot! The "inconvenience" has been extended to 5pm..... grin cheesy cool grin

Soon den go extend am to Oct 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chinelany: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
sirku:

From 8am, its now 5pm, this people are really confused. Two days gone now and no one has been able to register not to talk of applying. Yet the thing closes on d 31st Buhari government, una well done oo.

Tufiakwa for this kind government, i neva see, comon website for application, una no fit do. How kwanu una wan rule d blessed country. How una wan do the change. NONSENSE. MTCHEEEEWWWWWWWW
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tunababa8v(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2016
So non of you are seeing their deception.. They want to state this recruitment as ome of their achievement on oct 1st... Just dont be surprised when you see the site working again on September 29

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2016
chinelany:

From 8am, its now 5pm, this people are really confused. Two days gone now and no one has been able to register not to talk of applying. Yet the thing closes on d 31st of Oct Buhari government, una well done oo.

Tufiakwa for this kind government, i neva see, comon website for application, una no fit do. How kwanu una wan rule d blessed country. How una wan do the change. NONSENSE. MTCHEEEEWWWWWWWW
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Let's hope that with all this date shifting, by the time it comes on we won't have issues using the website anymore because na falling hand if its back to square one.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2016
FCSC bunch of jokers!!

FCSC Recruitment Portal will be back up at 5:00 pm

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nikwes: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Why can't you people be reasonable for once. You are the ones who complained about the epilepsy of the site. Now, they have decided to shut down temporarily to address that issue and you all are here complaining again. Which one do you prefer, to maintain the status quo or to work on the site for easy navigation??insatiable set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tunababa8v(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
nikwes:
Why can't you people be reasonable for once. You are the ones who complained about the epilepsy of the site. Now, they have decided to shut down temporarily to address that issue and you all are here complaining again. Which one do you prefer, to maintain the status quo or to work on the site for easy navigation??insatiable set of people.

For your mind you sabi speak English abi?

They knew before hand they would be recruiting and millions of people would be applying and they had months to be prepared and to build a quality website, yet they came up with a quack website.
Npower did the same thing, they went offline to address the situation, still the same problem keeps reoccurring.
These two are big projects for God sake and should be treated as such.
If mediocrity is taking place in key sectors of the country then no wonder we are still in mediocrity.
Oga abeg lets complain and call a spade a spade

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Philadelphia: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2016
chinelany:

From 8am, its now 5pm, this people are really confused. Two days gone now and no one has been able to register not to talk of applying. Yet the thing closes on d 31st Buhari government, una well done oo.

Did you not vote for Buhari? Say the truth
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DirtyGold: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Thank you.
Mediocrity is certainly a major bane to this country's development.
Instead of using 5 bags of cement to build, they will manage 2 then begin to lament when the building collapses.
How much is bandwitch? how much will it cost to BUY and modify a script to run a credible website for crying out loud?
I personally will not charged the FGN up to $10,000 to build a quality responsive website with a database that is querieable by any single or multiple criteria and that will do what it should and efficiently!
Must the form be 18 pages sef? Overthinking simple things and not thinking at all when brain work is required.
As long as we Nigerians remain a "suffering and smiling bunch," we will continue to recieve and celebrate mediocrity. that simple!

What's tha business?

Tunababa8v:

For your mind you sabi speak English abi?

They knew before hand they would be recruiting and millions of people would be applying and they had months to be prepared and to build a quality website, yet they came up with a quack website.
Npower did the same thing, they went offline to address the situation, still the same problem keeps reoccurring.
These two are big projects for God sake and should be treated as such.
If mediocrity is taking place in key sectors of the country then no wonder we are still in mediocrity.
Oga abeg lets complain and call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chinelany: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Philadelphia:

Did you not vote for Buhari? Say the truth

Me ke, igasikwa, i did not o. D news den was that he was going to islamize my naija, so i crossed him off my mind. I votd gluck o, life nd direct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.