Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (837988 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by innocentjiale(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Any past questions on firs or fcsc? cryAny past questions on firs or fcsc?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by innocentjiale(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls house, Any info on police recruitment 2016?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by IwILLnOTdIE: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Waiting for the mail ... it's the holdup that caused the delay.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bobbyfro: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
has anybody gotten their mail
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ahmedoo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
bobbyfro:
has anybody gotten their mail
Nt yet
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tboy243: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Good morning everyone

I heard that federal civil service commission have shortlisted the successful candidate for aptitude test

How true is this?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tosine25: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2016
Tboy243:
Good morning everyone

I heard that federal civil service commission have shortlisted the successful candidate for aptitude test

How true is this?

Y all dz I person talk say person talk things self. Let's wait and see how it goes
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ProudNigerian1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
For those who applied for police recruitment, the list is out.. Check the police service commission website..
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tboy243:
Good morning everyone

How true is this?

Yet to hear of anyone that received their mail. . .

Like I posted earlier, they should have uploaded/publish the names on their website just LIKE the Police Service Commission did today
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ahmedoo(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2016
alsudaes1:

Yet to hear of anyone that received their mail. . .

Like I posted earlier, they should have uploaded/publish the names on their website just LIKE the Police Service Commission did today
I dnt think they have shortlisted candidates yet for fcsc, I guess it's going to be a very tough one for them considering the number of applicants.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Evawere(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
The selection exercise is still on, they are yet to shortlist anyone
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Noneejiofor(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
please guys can someone snap his FCSC form and send to me? I didn't print out mine, I will be most grateful, cos your form will serve as a guide to work on mine.,I need it urgently abeg..I have my application number, so all I need is the format, thank you....send to ifejioforbenjamin@gmail. com
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Noneejiofor(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Uniquexty:
Exactly. Buh over here in Ebonyi, there was a radio announcement for applicants to submit their print out with credientials at the state fcsc Secretariat.
please can u snap your form and send to me,I need it to form mine,I just need to see the format, I have my application number already...just need to type the remaining matter, thank you, ifejioforbenjamin@gmail.com, will Ne grateful
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nnah22: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
I 'm also facing such challenge .Please guys can someone snap his FCSC form and send to me? I didn't print out mine, I will be most grateful, cos your form will serve as a guide to work on mine.,I need it urgently abeg..I have my application number, so all I need is the format, thank you....send to nnahifeanyialfred@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bobbyfro: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
some jus said to me now that there is tendency the list is out bf goin for holiday
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
bobbyfro:
some jus said to me now that there is tendency the list is out bf goin for holiday

Okay
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ColtPython(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2016
tzipporah:

Didnt you do PROBABILITY in school, duh. the probability of 1 name and data replicating out of 2 million? its plausible.

Including phone number and email address abi?

Congrats on your probability acumen there
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2016
ColtPython:

Including phone number and email address abi?

Congrats on your probability acumen there

The way you assimilate something is alarming.
There is no way they can use names to fish out those that has been short listed for npower. BVN MUST BE INVOLVED.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bennyosayi1: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2016
memorize ur vacancy id nd any personal number given to u cus itz dat number u will use to check ur status wen the result comes out
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
bennyosayi1:
memorize ur vacancy id nd any personal number given to u cus itz dat number u will use to check ur status wen the result comes out

Result

Did you mean list of shortlisted applicants for aptitude test?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bennyosayi1: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
yup
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tboy243: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
bennyosayi1:
yup
do u have an idea wen d list is likely to be out?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bennyosayi1: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
maybe next year october/ november cus civil service habour the laziest working class ppl on earth. i advice applicants to start any business cus civil servants der are not smiling at all

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
bennyosayi1:
maybe next year october/ november cus civil service habour the laziest working class ppl on earth. i advice applicants to start any business cus civil servants der are not smiling at all
bitter but the truth
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2016
It will be done sooner than we expected.

#MyCaseIsDifferent.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 10, 2016
For those of you doubting the transparency of this recruitment, honestly i would say its because you don't know the head of civil service. That woman (Dcn. Joan Ayo) is a no nonsense woman o. You can't compromise her in anyway and her conscience cannot be bought. A few decent and principled public servant we still have left in this country. And i really must commend her for that. Have no fear my people. I'm am applicant just like you. Its going to be merit-based.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ahmedoo(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2016
OrangeDream:
For those of you doubting the transparency of this recruitment, honestly i would say its because you don't know the head of civil service. That woman (Dcn. Joan Ayo) is a no nonsense woman o. You can't compromise her in anyway and her conscience cannot be bought. A few decent and principled public servant we still have left in this country. And i really must commend her for that. Have no fear my people. I'm am applicant just like you. Its going to be merit-based.

Good to hear

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2016
OrangeDream:
Is this a joke or what? Are you a Nigerian at all?
In as much as I don't want to bust your bubble. Dcn Joan Ayo is not who you claim she is.
What happened to all the illegal recruitments she did from 2013-2015.
What happened to the Foreign Affairs recruitment of 2014?
She is not who you think she is. She might be strict but saying she will adhere to merit strictly 100 percent is a big mistake cause previous recruitment under her says otherwise! Just pray!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by emyltd: 3:13am On Dec 12, 2016
Noneejiofor:
please guys can someone snap his FCSC form and send to me? I didn't print out mine, I will be most grateful, cos your form will serve as a guide to work on mine.,I need it urgently abeg..I have my application number, so all I need is the format, thank you....send to ifejioforbenjamin@gmail. com

Plz forward to me too-emekacollinsezeagu@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abbey2878(m): 5:12am On Dec 12, 2016
i just want to ask about FCSC and FIRS . cos i didn't hear anything from them. any body that apply please let me hear from u thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ahmedoo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
No gist yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.