Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

D_arrelle E_dun Pictured With Linder Ikeji Wish Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D_arrelle E_dun Pictured With Linder Ikeji Wish Her Happy Birthday (675 Views)

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D_arrelle E_dun Pictured With Linder Ikeji Wish Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
He took to his Instagram page to share this lovely photo he took with Linder and wrote
[b] The very first time the two of us met,
We were caught in a friendship's net. (Was it CRS 108 class where you came in looking so kick-ass? 1998 or so...And our endless hangout at KB's Delight, Senate Building and Long walks from Education Faculty to Main Campus in ur stiletto heels or perhaps, the CyberCafe where we used to email a certain person? #LipsSealed). You and I, together gelled so damn well,
Every time I was in a fix, I would knock on ur "Round Room Door" in Moremi Hall (Not forgetting, Newest Hall and Amina Hall). As time passed and we grew closer and closer,
To the world outside, you gave me an easier exposure; (I ain't gonna forget that my first foray into Modelling came from you, Recall the day we went to MBI wit @jfomeadows and you introduced me to @sabinaworld who took me to d House of Kese Jabari & wham bam, Work just start...My cute face was on every campaign!). You made me understand what is right and wrong,
I have depended on your advice for long,
I will always be thankful for moments we shared,
They brought us closer to each other like butter and bread,
And those crazy things we did together,
Coz' they turned us into best friends together! (Like rehearing in ur office in Shomolu where we had to perform at every #StyleNight show of yours, dancing at Akodo Beach resort after midnight, the whole Miss Nigeria charade which we laffed about afterwards, catwalking to class late to the chagrin of every lecturer, our All-black-dress-code, countless casting and oh, that fateful nite models were stranded after Dakova's Fashion show? Na only me follow u waka go...We ended up in d lobby of one hotel in Ajah! LMAO!) You my dear friend, truly defines EXCEPTIONAL! Nuff respect to ur hustle and yes, I'm ur Chief Bridesmaid at the wedding! #Winks
HBD Darling...LLNP**[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKibFJDjIs9/

Re: D_arrelle E_dun Pictured With Linder Ikeji Wish Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
:ccLalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44 @
Each time I type D_arrelle e_dun I get banned. Pls help adjust your spam bot
Re: D_arrelle E_dun Pictured With Linder Ikeji Wish Her Happy Birthday by ivyT(f): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Awww..so lovely
hbd linda

(1) (Reply)

2yrs After 2nd Marriage Crashed, Ibrahim Chatta Allegedly Set To Marry 3rd... / Miss Ambassador For Peace North Central Queen Josephine Igoche Empowers Youth / 4 Reasons Which May Account For The Death Of Ghanaian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.