Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem (51638 Views)

Whatsapp Now Has A New Feature But There's A Problem.. Wanna See? / Samsung Says Half Of Recalled Note 7 Already Exchangd For New Ones / How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Proffdada: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
1. The hissing
2. Flight mode switching back on automatically
3 jet black version scratches easily
4. Home key doesn't respond to gloves
5. Earphone jack

We are watching before acquisition

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by hUmaneOne: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
xtervaganza:
you messed up when you said Nigerians hate liphones because they can't afford it.
You'll do well to read comments on foreign forums and see the hatred towards apple products.
To say it's a Nigerian thing is quite moronic

Your logic teacher (if you attended university) needs to be questioned.
Where did I say iPhone bashing is a Nigerian exclusive?
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Teedeechian(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
It's 2016, year of the seven's, might follow Motorola advice to skip the seven's
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Gracito(f): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
bejeria101:

Ojuelegba green? We can paint it for you lol
please do o

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by DrayZee: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
MissGdope:

what a joker. Abeg which one have u manufactured?
So the fact that i haven't manufactured anyone gives others the right to create potentially dangerous devices.

Clap for yourself....
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by lokodon(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
DrayZee:
Hehe....

From Explosion to Hissing...

Everybody be manufacturing nonsense these days....
the competition is too much. they can't settle down and take their time and work again

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by lokodon(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
DrayZee:
Hehe....

the competition is too much. they can't settle down, take their time and work again
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by DrayZee: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Samtoby:

You cant call Samsung the boss over iPhone when clearly they run on different OS. Doesn't look normal
Look at your post. We're you talking about OS?
Specs man... We talking about the specs...
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by macaranta(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
dmltoyin:
It's hissing at the stupidity of the owner
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Noblewhiz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
dmltoyin:
yes sir
am loyal!
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by ceaser: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
ZuzuMan:
angry

That's not the typical site to access a kidney that you will require for transplant.
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by ollah2: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Samtoby:

Actually reading your previous messages, you were talking about OS but if that's the case, then I guess you haven't heard of Galaxy S7 been exploded too..

Samsung was recently sued for an explosion of Galaxy S7 that started heating up, vibrating and finally exploded and guess what, it's not in use when this is happening, the phone is said to be in the man's pocket when it started vibrating and end up blowing burning the man..

That's not all, there is another case of the phone getting burn while charging... Just search for "Samsung Galaxy s7 burn accident" on Google and read for yourself..

Samsung is well known for stuff like this, S6 did the same to a girl, she was charging it while she was sleeping. She woke up to meet the phone burned under the pillow... And a lot bruh

Samsung produces more phones that any OEM in the world. You shouldn't paint Samsung as the only culprit here, this same issue has happened to Apple. People have suffered first, second and third degree burns courtesy of iphones and guess what, it has also killed someone too.

So no saint here
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by DrayZee: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
So many mentions...

... Abeg make una leave me....

..I don tire....
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by DrayZee: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Samtoby:

Actually reading your previous messages, you were talking about OS but if that's the case, then I guess you haven't heard of Galaxy S7 been exploded too..

Samsung was recently sued for an explosion of Galaxy S7 that started heating up, vibrating and finally exploded and guess what, it's not in use when this is happening, the phone is said to be in the man's pocket when it started vibrating and end up blowing burning the man..

That's not all, there is another case of the phone getting burn while charging... Just search for "Samsung Galaxy s7 burn accident" on Google and read for yourself..

Samsung is well known for stuff like this, S6 did the same to a girl, she was charging it while she was sleeping. She woke up to meet the phone burned under the pillow... And a lot bruh
Google" iPhone 6 explodes".... You'll see enough...
It happens to everyone...
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by xtervaganza(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Your logic teacher (if you attended university) needs to be questioned.
Where did I say iPhone bashing is a Nigerian exclusive?
"most Nigerians hate what they can't afford"

How about you say people hakte what they can't afford? And what's in iPhone that Nigerians can't afford?

This forum is filled with tecno, Samsung, infinix haters and no one here is talking bike about its affordability

Use sense abeg

P.s who your university epp? I went to poly and I'm fine

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by kinglekan: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
MissGdope:

what a joker. Abeg which one have u manufactured?

You just disappear bah? Do we have Charis to thank for that? undecided

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
kinglekan:

You just disappear bah? Do we have Charis to thank for that? undecided

lol no oo. I was very busy but I'm back now. How've you been tho?
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Youngtrice(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
hUmaneOne:

I've used all the flagships there is(excluding iPhone 7) and you and I can conclude that apps run faster on apple than Android ,despite having a smaller RAM.

Any body with half a brain knows iPhone software and hardware is tightly integrated hence they are far far smoother in operation

Most Nigerians hate what they cant afford, hence the dislike for Apple.
I'm not an Apple fanboy BTW..I love modding roms so I stick to Android.
Chai! bro oil too dey your head. As you haff drop this bomb, no need to reply his next message biko.. you don make enough sense
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Jtmanager(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
dmltoyin:
It's hissing at the stupidity of the owner

Hahaha especially if the guy is nigerian for this economic recession hahahaha hiss on
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by gidjah(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Are you serious right now?
Are you even connected to Google or XDA developers in this life?

Please search for Apple iPhone 7 a10 64bit processor performance.
It thumps all the snapdragons and exynos phones despite having a smaller smaller RAM.

I'm not an Apple fanboy BTW.
Don't mind his ignorance,it is quite gargantuan,,I have never used a more sleeky device,never dissapointing,ever ready,always battery reliable and with great speed like Apple device,no gadgets come any closer for now o!,I am enjoying my I pad and I phone 4s like crazy
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by kinglekan: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
MissGdope:

lol no oo. I was very busy but I'm back now . How've you been tho?

As per na you dey reason how dem go finalize the brexit negotiations? grin grin.. I talk am sef sey i been seen you with Theresa May for TV. I been think sey na because i neva chop. Now i know better, weldone ma. Welcome back cheesy cheesy

I full ground oo.. I dey inside cloth. Hale and hearty grin grin

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by GreatManBee: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hehehe
DrayZee:
Hehe....

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
kinglekan:

[b]As per na you dey reason how dem go finalize the brexit negotiations?
grin grin.. I talk am sef sey i been seen you with Theresa May for TV. I been think sey na because i neva chop. Now i know better, weldone ma. Welcome back cheesy cheesy

I full ground oo.. I dey inside cloth. Hale and hearty grin grin

[/b]
grin grin yes nau! I tried to advice them to forget the Brexit and remain in the EU but them no wan hear so I quit to return to nairaland.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by gidjah(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
infolekan:

It's easier for the rich to buy.......I don't use my phone as a media player.....I don't use it to for games(that's why I have a gaming console ).......I actually read on my iPad and browse with it , don't even use my laptop to browse except for downloads ...... It has a very decent and lovely camera( don't compare it with any other phone cos I'm not ). And it is actually a very easy phone to operate .....plus the idea that it is expnsive is actually not true....ask for the price of Samsung and lg or htc flagships and you'll realize that the prices are almost alike. How much is the S7 edge or note 7 and the price of iPhone 6s or the incoming iPhone 7? You'll realize that they are within the same range.
Each to what makes their day.
You are right bro,don't ever compare the durability,and reliability of apple products to any other pls,that's can only be termed suicidal,I have used so many tablets , but my I pad air na the best,pics quality very great battery life,and speed for reliability.....no comparism oooo,poor man and im mentality of condemnation sha!!
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
I've ordered mine already, if I observe this sound I'm returning it.... 500k for a phone no be beans6 angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Ekii(f): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Samtoby:

Just because they can't afford it doesn't means they av to be clueless about how it works... Stop making fun of your self.

Do you feel better now? I understand how hard the country is and how it must be messing with your sense of humor. Pele dear
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by herald9: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Maybe his own processor is Snakedragon, not A10 grin
The only thing I love about iPhones is the camera. Dazzal.
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by Malayy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
WaterDrunkard:
I wanted to buy this iPhone 7 but since it has started hissing I don change my mind grin
bro me and you na the same .. na this week i wan buy am.. i don change my mind..
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by uvalued(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Richdotcom:
The only issue mine has is the cost
grin grin
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by ddjay: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
tecno users will shout praise da Lord
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by kinglekan: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
MissGdope:

grin grin yes nau! I tried to advice them to forget the Brexit and remain in the EU but them no wan hear so I quit to return to nairaland.
cheesy

Hahahaha.. grin grin. Good to have you back tho. smiley smiley
Re: Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem by infolekan(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
DrayZee:

Look at your post. We're you talking about OS?
Specs man... We talking about the specs...

What specs are you talking about ? Processor? Gpu? Camera? Screen I would say but not the others. Are we talking about Samsun that hasn't decided what they want to add or remove....had a camera increase then reduced the resolution ...made a year waterproof and then removed the water proofing the following year and then brought it back......same with battery. We all love different phones for different reasons. I've used both and I know which one is suitable for me and you should. Everything is relative to the cost. We won't be having this conversation if iPhone 7 was 100k. Likes against likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos / Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.