Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Did I go too far with my actions? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I go too far with my actions? (15075 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by kingreign(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Ishilove post=49505939. ][/quote]

I think say Na only me smell those lies

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ezteem(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.

If her useless friends and family know about you, how come she doesn't live with you? You are here ranting and cussing, it's been probably obvious that she's been cheating and you've been there for the bills and you never knew. No family will just sit back and watch you foot bills without asking your intentions.

Foolish you , foolish other guys ranting. I'm a guy too... But I'll say my mind as drag as i should . It will also be childish to collect everything, it means you've been paying for her sexual loyalty. Just let her be...... You've got the money. Don't act like a poor guy over a girl that doesn't worth you. But if you want to get back at her, shift your attention towards her cutest friend(sexually and showers of gifts) . She'll die.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.
u did all ds for a girl and she still cheated on uu?? The girl is a madddd If your story is true.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by MaziOmenuko: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2016
thecatch:
With what u said she did u didn't go far. But looking inwardly to the matter I think there is more to the story. Maybe op wasn't satisfying her sexually or something is wrong some where if not a lady in her right sense doing everything you mentioned here wouldn't want to cheat on you. (just saying)

uyiekpen26:
satisfy what? Don't say what you don't know. She should go and meet that other guy to satisfy her.

The way you reacted violently to her input shows something is possibly wrong when it comes to intimacy with you and the girl; maybe there's issue if sexual compatibility, maybe there's issue of satisfaction, I am not saying it justifies her actions, but it could be an explanation to them.

Every girl needs a man that will fufil her sexual fantasies and make her glow from the inside, every woman also needs that material and financial security to hold on to. Maybe she didn't get both from you, maybe she found one in you and the other in another, or maybe she's just being silly and stupid, you will never know. That's how women are wired, it's pretty difficult to understand then at times. Her fear/respect for you may have hindered that inner self sexual exploration she desires.

Quiting the relationship is the best to do now, going further to harass her and take your properties will be childish and immature. Just walk away.

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2016
I wouldn't blame OP for taking this action, wetin woman do me too, I'll never forget. Even told me she was offering me sex for all my kindness!!!! So what else is she owing me. Being a Nice guy doesn't pay especially to SOME Naija girls.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by warisogeophysics(f): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]
uyiekpen26:

hmmm what the girl did is very bad but I hope u were nt cheating on her too
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by waley007(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
I won't blame the OP for taking such action but at the same time,I will say leave it to God , I had such a terrible experience too with someone I loved so much,i spent 4 yrs with her and was wit her from the scratch ,the things she said to me when I called yesterday her made me change my mind totally,she even told me I did noting for her,mocking me.she cheated on me severally even with her ex,showed no remorse,...well all I wanted from her was her loyalty and faithfulness because this is someone I wouldn't cheat on and I already saw her as my wife,my only regret was that I was too nice and I never cheated on her for 4yrs. I will just tell u to move on,you will meet a better woman that will treat you right..I won't blame you if you are not nice to any other woman but that is nice.

Leave her to cry upon them with pains of regret in her heart knowing that she will have no one like you.9 out of every 10 bad guy today was once a nice guy,may God let us meet the woman who will treat us right

God won't take your life becos of your sins too
If she sees u in future,she will remember the good you did to her and God will sure bless you more for having a good heart..A NEW DAY WILL COME

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by nairaman66(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Please use this girl to show example to others! One love bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by cjeriia: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
funny enough we dey strave well but women can never be content.
Bro if una don staff well, can u undo all d straffs u straffed... Abeg d 1 u do don reach. collecting everything no go add any hair to ur head. Do d manly thing & let her keep d lil u gave her while u also keep d memories of what u once shared @ least as a reminder not to trust wandering pus**es anymore. #mtots
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
OP, relax! This should be an eye opener for you. It's not all about i did this and that as other people have done more than and their partner or spouse still cheat or cheating(Not saying is good).

My point is reflect; maybe there were things you were not doing right or she was not feeling. Women are very sensitive and when there is any disconnect or not feeling the vibes, if you like be Bill Gate son, she will still do her mind.

There's a three part to every story, your own, her own and the truth and unfortunately she can't defend herself. She calling you might not be she's guilty. But closing the account, collecting the phone you bought, evicting her is not necessary. See it as giving freely and move-on if you ain't comfortable with her.

So leave matter for "Mathias", that old cloth might still be needful someday (even if na rag you wan use am for). Be matured as a man and act it...
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Now I am also tempted to send a PM grin grin

thecatch:
naso . My dp is hmmmm
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by harsysky(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
[b]There is absolutely no yardstick for how far, but you've gone a lil bit far. Lemme tell you, brother, you can't get that maximum happiness you think you will gain by doing those things. Your insecurity is the one in control now and not you.

Let me enunciate more. Your mind is playing or has been playing a lil trick on you that your ex should be the overall source of your joy. Ofcourse, I know you feel betrayed and anything you wanna think about. Remember you dnt pay evil with evil.

The best you could have done is move on and not make her suffer. Do you wish someone treat you the way you are treating her? Have you always in the entirety of your life feel appreciative to favors done to you? Even if you have, what makes you think you've paid it in full?

You should feel happy that you have discovered that she is not the right one to mother your kids. A lot didn't even have this opportunity to find out and are now suffering it. What you need is to look yourself in the mirror and say " Thank God for letting me know the truth about the woman I wana settle with (were you planning to marry her? I dnt knw. I just assummed.)

God bless you bro. Leave the phone and other things she has. I dnt wana say this but I should. If she be in possession of some of the things you gave her, it will be torture for her. What do you do when a girl breaks your heart? You delete her pix, ryt? She will not delete what she has on you now that her eyes are open. I just pray she doesn't commit suicide. Pls brother, move on and never treat a woman bad cos of this particular girl.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Soyhe(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
U can only blame her if u haven't cheated on her, not in support of what she did but have seen some married men who wants their mistress to be faithful to them just because they provided everything for her
uyiekpen26:

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by kingreign(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] Op is just a joke,, girls with fish brain now will start sending PM's
Be weary of this guy, he's not real. His first post is about a car he bought in which he showed us only one image of the car(bloody liar), and now this .....
Making y'all think he is well to do, this dude is one retarded psychotic poor fellow with hidden agenda. Please beware
Rich guys don't make this senseless noise
[/size]

You just said what's on my mind, see wetin I talk here
kingreign:

I have a great feeling you're lying. Sorry, but that's what I feel. I've gone thru your profile, you just bought a Rav4 02-05 congrats. But I feel you're lying about your story.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uckennety(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:

U v not done anytin yet if u need MPs just holla me
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by benueguy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Bros now I know better. This is someone I picked up from the gutter and cleaned up. Now she's saying it was the bad advice her friends gave her. I've told her I'm not interested. She will eat sand.
Tiri gbosa for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thanks my brother. I'm going to make sure she goes back to the street and gutter where she comes from.
Nah.... dats extreme. I understand how it feels to be cheated on by someone you once loved, but in ur anger don't say she came from the gutter..... In my opinion i think you've done enough.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by metallisc(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Terryindeed:
Brother, to be honest and I repeat to be HONEST, if she's wearing the bra and pant you bought for her, please take it and burn it. Am speaking from my experience o. I forgave her the 1st time, the 2nd time she did cheated, she told me ohh ahh " that I have done my part by helping her through school, that she's been waiting for me to find her cheating. Nigga " lemme admit, I nearly drank poison o. Please am begging you with Allah, God, Jesus, don't even wait for the rent to expire, take a bus to the house and empty the house , everything you bought for her, take it to the homeless people. Finally don't forgive her, use what she has done as a motivation to leave her pennyless. A guy picked u from the scratch and build you up, all he wanted from you was faithfulness, but all you gave him was pain and betrayal. Am begging you , call me for more tips self. She deserve a bullet. Go and empty the house now. One love bro. Na only God go help us, the worst thing is that if you look closely, she cheated with someone lesser than you, someone who doesn't even have 5k in his account.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by metallisc(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by metallisc(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Soyhe:
U can only blame her if u haven't cheated on her, not in support of what she did but have seen some married men who wants their mistress to be faithful to them just because they provided everything for her

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by philybuck(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
My friend, forget the things in the house, you don't need them, as for the quit notice, it is uncalled for because the rent expires next month. Just cut communication and let go for real, I know it hurts but destroying those things you bought her won't bring back the love. Atleast let have have something around her that reminds her of such a beautiful life she threw away cos of her stupidity, and please that buy that her bad advice from her friends shit, she knew the what was up all along. Take heart and move on.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by warisogeophysics(f): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thank you my brother. Now I know better. No woman will ever see my #5 not to talk of my #20. I would have given her the beating of her life before but I chose not to.
now its the next good woman in your life that will suffer it
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by schumastic(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
nma24:
give me this space
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by founts(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
God bless you my brother. I'm going there with mobile policemen on Friday to remove everything in that house. I wanted to burn them before but I'll give them to the orphanage or needy rather.

Bro,You have done well and may God continue to bless. You are bigger than that....Leave Everything and walk away...She mistook your love for foolishness and stupidity buh she has placed a curse on herself , kindly leave those things to her
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Laburus post=49520236]Now I am also tempted to send a PM grin grin

[/quote grin] funny u
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
philybuck:
My friend, forget the things in the house, you don't need them, as for the quit notice, it is uncalled for because the rent expires next month. Just cut communication and let go for real, I know it hurts but destroying those things you bought her won't bring back the love. Atleast let have have something around her that reminds her of such a beautiful life she threw away cos of her stupidity, and please that buy that her bad advice from her friends shit, she knew the what was up all along. Take heart and move on.
I've. Already taken the decision and I'm not changing it.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
MyzDee:
Nah.... dats extreme. I understand how it feels to be cheated on by someone you once loved, but in ur anger don't say she came from the gutter..... In my opinion i think you've done enough.
I don't give a damn. I know how she was when I met her. Even my family members and friends advised me not to date but I fought against all odds and stayed by her.

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Soyhe(f): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49522444][/quote] sure u are asking urself that question.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Danfuster(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Terryindeed:
listen mr man, what is yours it's yours, and the Good Lord will not stop more from happening if you take it back. Jesus Christ, what is to gain from breaking his heart nothing, but he lost everything, is hearth, is trust for women, his love, and finally his kindness, bcus next time he meet with another girl , he will be to heartbroken to move on or to love her , bcus he fear she might alway cheat even if she won't. Bro it's your property, don't alllow anyone tell u to leave it for God or for her and move on, bcus when you did it for her, it was from your heart with love, and now she's turn against you , why should you still be kind to her? Why didn't she think about the repercussions before cheating? I can bet my soul that she's be doing it long ago. Haba get her to the gutter. Some people never appreciate Good friends, and my advice is this , Cut Ties and be with better people. So op forgive but get your self away from her and your stuff. To be honest those type of people don't change, they always want to test new things. Okay you want him to leave it for her and the next girl he meet, will do the same and he will still leave it for her too, over and over, after this experience, i bet he will think twice before doing anything for the next girl even if she's an angel, because of what his ex has done. Men have emotions, these scars don't leave easily, it even make us hate women and turn into a womanizer, just to have sex and go , because of experience like this.

Funny how people say leave it to karma... BÍTCH I'M KARMA angry
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Now I just did.
[quote author=thecatch post=49522925][/quote]
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Did you go too far?

Perhaps.

I know it was hurtful, but you could be the bigger "man".

No need to throw her out since the rent is almost due for renewal.

Women place men in two categories: Lovers and Providers. It's not hard to see where you fell.

Maybe next time try not to buy a woman's affections.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
bro I'm not going back. I've vowed to collect everything.
guy I love ur post... u just made my day. abeg collect ur phone join jor. some girls are just stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.