Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC (1920 Views)

How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram / Dell Alienware M17x 16gb Ram, 1TB, 8gb Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale / How To Increase The Video Ram Of Your Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC by Damey2011(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
I was able to increase my one Intel graphics card to 1.5Gb dedicated graphics memory with something I stumbled upon so Im deciding to share

Follow this Youtube video created by me,
h t t p:// a d f . l y/1e58xp

and the link for the application to be used
h t t p:// a d f . l y/1e594K

i dunno why nairaland wont let post links, wth that
Re: How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC by tunaguy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Are u high were is the link?

1 Like

Re: How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC by Damey2011(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2016
tunaguy:
Are u high were is the link?

Im sorry bro.. it's nairaland and their shitty stuffs with links
Re: How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC by Proffdada: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Why no post direct link
You want use us chop Abi?
Re: How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC by AKBliv010(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Damey2011:
I was able to increase my one Intel graphics card to 1.5Gb dedicated graphics memory with something I stumbled upon so Im deciding to share

Follow this Youtube video created by me,
h t t p:// a d f . l y/1e58xp

and the link for the application to be used
h t t p:// a d f . l y/1e594K

i dunno why nairaland wont let post links, wth that

Haha...adf who you was swav?!

I've shared loads of YouTube links. Oh! By the way, 1.5GB is BS...512MB MAX allowable and Intel HD graphic can never be dedicated.
Re: How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC by paularo: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2016
AKBliv010:

Haha...adf who you was swav?!

I've shared loads of YouTube links. Oh! By the way, 1.5GB is BS...512MB MAX allowable and Intel HD graphic can never be dedicated.

lol. tell them bro!
Intel Graphics is shiit. Maxxed at 64MB. Even Intel HD 4000 Graphics is shit, they aren't used for gaming and there is no way to increase an existing GPU, highest is to overclock it. Best to just buy a higher one, if it's for desktop

(1) (Reply)

Pubg Mobile - Ijude / God Of War 3 / Ps3 Soccer Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.