Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images (46481 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis / First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel / See How Paul Scholes Described Marroune Fellaini (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by EternalTruth: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Gee645:
critics can chants whatever they wanna chant! soon rather than later you will go looking for the anus of hippopotamus to bury ur shame
see as them dey mock us but i trust mourinho a.k.a the special one. The end will justify the means, critics wonder if he'll last long.
What are these guys below saying sef
donholy28:
Old Man U is dead and gone to d grave...hoo haa gone to d grave
SUPERPACK:
they planted an expensive waste(pogba) over his head...hoo haa over its head
MrKontrovErsy:

and fans lost their cooL n calling for his head
hoo...haa calling for his head
Sunexy:

The expensive waste(pogba) changed haircut and ran out of luck...hoo haa ran out of luck

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by sladimeji(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
mourinho sign biggie man
biggie man turn small boi
cursing follow d biggy man

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by elfaez(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Hehehe

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by EternalTruth: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2016
ipledge10:
At first I want pogba to fail, because I believe he is an over hyped midfielder, but now I really want him to play well. I know with the kind of money, the pressure that will come with it might kill his career
michael carrick better pass am oo
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by gretblue: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Anabel will never comment on this kind of thread.
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Compliant(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2016
LOL

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by NathanBabs(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Colossal waste of resources...He and that stupid Mourinho

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by elfaez(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Hehehehahah

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Since Mourinho and pogba nor wan gimme joy, this is what dey deserve ==>

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Men that GIF got me spilling coffee on ma suit men

It actually passed through my nose

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by sko(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=49600998] grin[/quote
Yay

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by purpledandelion: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

That gif tho shocked It's like dude got struck in the face by a 4.2 magnitude earthquake. Without doubt, that punch would cause irreversible memory loss shocked

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by OKorowanta: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

U be Man U?

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Smellymouth: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2016
OKorowanta:

U be Man U?

Yes oo.. DIE hard fan..
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Mrbigman1(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
I warned dem, dey called me bad belle.

After d vanishing spray was experimented in euro, I highest foolish bidder still went ahead
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by OKorowanta: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes oo.. DIE hard fan..

Awesome stuff.
Big up to all massive with plenty 'RED' blood cells.
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Smellymouth: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2016
OKorowanta:

Awesome stuff.
Big up to all massive with plenty 'RED' blood cells.

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by miqos02(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by madjune(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Disappearing midfielder lol.

I've always known Pogba is overated.
He plays with his muscles as if na fight.
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by zionwest(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Codes151:
Unless trend basically from a Chelsea or arsenal fan!!! Cause real soccer freaks know the quality in Pogba! He's played how many games and he's a flog abi? Don't forget harzard last season was a waste then this season he's back! United team is undergoing a process just like city did. Ferguson didn't plan for the future! The challenge here is that only few teams can survive what united will always survive... likes of liverpool or city.

Op, for your info, despite it all united will always be on top or a top team after all... even a bigger team than urs
what is dis one saying??
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by zionwest(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'll choose kante, sissoko, xhaka, alli, dier,wijnaldum,fernadinho,de bruyne over pogba ..and they all cost less
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Fadman4real(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
grin But he's so handsome

Hi you look cute
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by CertifiedMosio(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
I guess juve sold d fake pogba to united

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Berlynn:
embarassed
Berlynn:
Where have you been to?
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Iseoluwani: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
AliJohn:
maybe 2morogrin

For your mind
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Codes151(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
jmoore:

Mourinho will take Man utd to relegation. It's all about badluck.
impossible
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Codes151(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
elfaez:

Somebody please fix this guy with a rat's brain, his head is empty.
first thing first! U r the one with the rat brain! I'd stake on anything that u r really dumb! I didn't call u into my comment but since u jump in.... without a point or direction u just came to comment ! This shows how stupid u can be
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Codes151(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
zionwest:
what is dis one saying??
stating the obvious !

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by IamUdo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
This why Nigeria can't move forward. Nigerians always expect miracle, quick results. That's why most of them end up in jail or dead because of short cuts. Do you expect him to score all the goals and make assist when he hasn't adjusted to the tempo of Epl. Chelsea had Falcoa and Pedro last year who felt their impact throughout last season. Pogba is one of the most intelligent mid-fielder in the world. WAKE UP YOU IGNORANT HATERS AND WATCH HIM SHINE WITH TIME. GGMU
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by yak(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
am still laughing

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
The day pigba will score in ManU.

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by opata(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
The complete poem!

An ode to old Man U sing to the tune of "Old Roger is dead and gone to his grave"

Old Man U is dead and gone to its grave

Ooh ahh, gone to its grave

They planted an expensive waste over its head

Ooh ahh, over its head

The expensive waste changed haircut and ran out of luck

Ooh ahh, ran out of luck

United fans lose their cool and call for his head

Ooh ahh, call for his head

The special one lost it and lampooned Luke Shaw

Ooh ahh, lampooned Luke Shaw

We all sit back to see what happens next

And this is the story of new Man U

Jesse Lingard And Pedro Neto Bust-up After West Ham Win Match (Photos) / David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth / Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief