Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral (29724 Views)

'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by chimere66: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is this really adult education?I must commend the man for his courage.He must have discovered the importance of education.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photo-of-man-who-enrolled-himself-in.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by ikbnice(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
It is never too late to get something done. As someone rightly said, education has no limit. At least, he would be self-satisfied at making himself actualizing his dream. I wish I were his teacher.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by kaliyu97(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yeah never too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by abokibuhari: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
I no trust this adult, see him face like buhari own

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by PrettyAngel22(f): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
I dont think there is anything wrong with it
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by INTROVERT(f): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Reminds me of the guy rusticated from unilag yesteqday and the other 'born again' that withdrew from uniillorin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Theyveedo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Inspirational

1 Like

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by ikbnice(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
INTROVERT:
LOL
you have finally been released to roam once again the terrains of Nairaland. Hope someone organised a rousing welcome party for you. Now, your FTC will begin again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jumbo goes to school. grin

2 Likes

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by ramdris(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Too late mhen.... my opinion though.. Rather home schooling makes more sense to me... This is fuckery angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by babemutt8813: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
what is he doing when his mate were in primary one?
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by henritinecy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
o

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by ANNOY(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
God forbid bad thing.even if I be illiterate,I no go go back to primary school.Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by drss2(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
if d dullard wants to prove dat he is sincere about change campaign, he should emulate dis man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
dats d standard!
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by yellowbeauty(f): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
where im dey the time his mates dey go school

1 Like

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by gen2briz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
henritinecy:
IF ONLY BUHARI CAN LEARN FROM THIS AND RESPECT HIMSELF TO GO BACK TO SECONDARY SCHOOL. I THINK HE WILL BE THE HERO OF OUR TIME

10 Likes

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Raydos: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
I wonder why women are hard

My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didn't believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to confirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
Biko tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned?

6 Likes

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
May God bless yhur hustle Bro

3 Likes

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Lexxyburg(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Foolish man.
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by DozieInc(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Learning is a life process, but if he is intelligent enough he could cover the school curriculum within a year and six months.
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by pxDharniel(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Come, that guy no pure at all as I dey look am. Why is he holding dat small girl na and why be say na so so girls dey d skul sef

1 Like

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by chimere66: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2016
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by GdexFolami(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2016
Raydos:

My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didn't believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to confirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
Biko tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned? [/b]
lol o try buh who your story epp?
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by UIA04(f): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Please What happened to adult education?

The classrooms teachers should watch him well before we hear cases of child molestation

1 Like

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Adeoba10(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2016
Hope no b bcus of d free meal promised by dos yeye government
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Adeoba10(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Raydos:

Biko tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned?

Stale.. Na ur set dey abuse Buhari most for plagiarism.

5 Likes

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Thobiy(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Haba
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by henrydadon(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

never too late

i salute you and your courage

[img]http://i./7rj2ZgttvgomY.gif[/img]

wish buhari can also go back to school and get us his certificate

6 Likes

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol see his long skinny legs, is he just waking up to the reality shocked well it is not new anyway
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by nigconnect(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
henritinecy:
IF ONLY BUHARI CAN LEARN FROM THIS AND RESPECT HIMSELF TO GO BACK TO SECONDARY SCHOOL. I THINK HE WILL BE THE HERO OF OUR TIME

cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade / Nigeria’s Top 31 Oldest Secondary School And Brief History / FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.