Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). (2902 Views)

Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" / A Discussion between Antiparticle and DoctorAlien on GOD / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
promise10:

I have told you that Jesus reciting something from old testament the DOES NOT show any fulfillment. How does Jesus citing the law in old testament means accomplishment or abolishment? You don't even know anything about the fulfilment! And trying to give it another meaning that is not biblical.

I have given you the proof where Jesus confirmed that ALL has been accomplished after the resurrection. Yet, you still overrule it with dishonesty, and telling me what my bible SHOULD MEAN. Bro, is this not delusion?

This is why I consider it an insult to argie further. If you want to have an intelligent discussion with someone, why not argue intelligently? And now at the end of the day, you are now striking my posts, thinking that I will be okay to continue in this mess.

You said you will explain fulfill You did not, I ask you 2 use one of following Bible or dictionary. Your thinking is am just bringing Bible verses without studying it. How did I even know them without studying them.

The first striking of your post means I disapprove it. But you went to say e pain me dats y stroke it. Then I stroke it D second time 2 show you it doesn't pain me rather it pains you.

You went on to say Islam teaches to lie, am still wetin 4 dat prove.

You go on to deny using the old testament 4 church going, after Christian including pastors believe they go 2 Church base on that verse, but the reason they don't go on Saturday is, they agree to disagree with Jews on which is the Sabbath day.

I am not clear with the verse you quote on abolishment, bcuz you could not point a verse just they way I do, I come not to abolish the law or the prophet but 2 fulfil.

Let's not stick 2 this move to the next 1. Otherwise tell me, you cannot let me find my way. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

You said you will explain fulfill You did not, I ask you 2 use one of following Bible or dictionary. Your thinking is am just bringing Bible verses without studying it. How did I even know them without studying them.

The first striking of your post means I disapprove it. But you went to say e pain me dats y stroke it. Then I stroke it D second time 2 show you it doesn't pain me rather it pains you.

You go on to deny using the old testament 4 church going, after Christian including pastors believe they go 2 Church base on that verse, but the reason they don't go on Saturday is, they agree to disagree with Jews on which is the Sabbath day.

I am not clear with the verse you quote on abolishment, bcuz you could not point a verse just they way I do, I come not to abolish the law or the prophet but 2 fulfil.

Let's not stick 2 this move to the next 1. Otherwise tell me, you cannot let me find my way. Thank you
Yes I said that I will give FULL explaination of WHAT jesus fulfilled, HOW jesus fulfilled it, the NEED that what should be fulfilled is fulfilled and WHEN jesus fulfilled. But, how do you think I can discuss this gently and mutually when the character you are beginning to expose cannot give a good room for this discussion. This is what hurts me most!

NOTE: My main reason of opening this thread is not that I just want to argue, but so that people can learn and understand how baseless your view and misconceptions are.

You studied WHAT? Another lie!

Let me just take it that you meant to say "read" instead of study.

Note: by now every learned sensible should have known that reading is FAR different from studying.

You studied it and you didn't see those parts I quoted that shows your dishonesty? You studied it and couldn't defend your misconception amidst the part I posted to you to tell you that your view is ALREAD BURIED ALIVE?

You studied it but couldn't attack the below?

Rom 10:3;"FOR CHRIST IS THE END OF THE LAW [it leads to Him and IT'S PURPOSE IS FULFILLED in Him], for [granting] righteousness to everyone who believes [in Him as Savior]."

What does it mean that christ ENDED the law?

Eph 2:15;"Having ABOLISHED in his flesh the enmity, THE LAW OF COMMANDMENT contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;"

The capitalised word "ABOLISHED" means what?
In the verse above, what did you see that was abolished?
If it is not the capitalised "LAW OF COMMANDMENT", then it is?

Col 2:14;"BLOTTING OUT the handwriting of
LAWS that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, NAILING(abolishing) it to his cross;"

In the above verse what is the meaning of the word "BLOTTING OUT"? Is it not the LAW that was blotted out? Is it
not the law that was nailed at the cross? Then what else?

You disapproved my first stroked post? Why didn't you just quote you disapproval and confront any lie you perceived in it. All I saw, was that you took it personal because you probably saw a DEAD-ON-ARRIVAL coming on your post. You couldn't refute them, but just exposed your anger because you probably discovered that your view is baseless and holds no water.

You striking my post DOES NOT pain me, but hurts the respect of this thread because it looks childish and people who would read it my take it for granted when they see such actions. It is so DOWNGRADING!

In the area of lying in islam, I think that the below can do a better job for the info you asked for.
https://sites.google.com/site/muslimdeception/taqiyya

http://www.muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-the-name-of-islam/islam-permits-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml

If you need more from me, IT SHOULD NOT BE HERE! Just open YOUR own thread and invite me. And if. the same thing that happened here happens there. I will surely move ahead! Thing must be in order!

1 Like

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

I denied what? What exactly did I deny? Going to church on sunday which IS NOT A SABBATH DAY? ANOTHER LIE!!!!

I have NOTHING to deny! You probably don't know what sabbath means! Sabbath day according to the law is SATURDAY. No matter how you lie against this truth, it is SO CRYSTAL CLEAR to be denied.

You can learn more about sabbath here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath

But don't get blinded over the paragraph that says this:

"In Judaism, Sabbath is the SEVENTH DAY of the
Hebrew calendar week, which in English is known as SATURDAY"

Sabbath DOES NOT mean going to church, sabbath is A DAY, the SEVENTH day of the week!

Your forth paragraph simply shows how misinformed you are with your misconceptions! I have told you frequently that christianity IS NOT judged on the basis of what pastors preach!!! It is judged within the four corners of the content of the bible! This is what annoys me most in your delusion! Christianity is not = pastors!!! Christianity and islam are not the same. You muslims may rely on what you are being taught in mosque. But, christianity give no room for that! Our lives are to be based on the content of the bible.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
promise10:

I denied what? What exactly did I deny? Going to church on sunday which IS NOT A SABBATH DAY? ANOTHER LIE!!!!

I have NOTHING to deny! You probably don't know what sabbath means! Sabbath day according to the law is SATURDAY. No matter how you lie against this truth, it is SO CRYSTAL CLEAR to be denied.

You can learn more about sabbath here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath

But don't get blinded over the paragraph that says this:

"In Judaism, Sabbath is the SEVENTH DAY of the
Hebrew calendar week, which in English is known as SATURDAY"

Sabbath DOES NOT mean going to church, sabbath is A DAY, the SEVENTH day of the week!

Your forth paragraph simply shows how misinformed you are with your misconceptions! I have told you frequently that christianity IS NOT judged on the basis of what pastors preach!!! It is judged within the four corners of the content of the bible! This is what annoys me most in your delusion! Christianity is not = pastors!!! Christianity and islam are not the same. You muslims may rely on what you are being taught in mosque. But, christianity give no room for that! Our lives are to be based on the content of the bible.

You made another allegation without proving the first allegation that Islam teaches to lie. Now you said Muslim may rely on what being taught in mosque. What takes us to mosque is basically prayer. we went to school 4 learning. What we learn is Quran and Hadith. Get that into your skulls. And answer those questions, period. Or you keep quite. Our Quran is 100℅ perfect unlike yours, you denied the first verse of this post as falsehood. Get to answer those questions and stop wasting my time.

3 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

Hope you said you studied it before exposing your delusion here on NL? How then are you not clear which the verse I quoted. If you had studied this topic, you would have left this delusion long ago. But you never studied it! Then what? YOU LIED!

You could not find what exactly in the below I posted to you?

Rom 10:3;"FOR CHRIST IS THE END OF THE LAW [it leads to Him and IT'S PURPOSE IS FULFILLED in Him], for [granting] righteousness to everyone who believes [in Him as Savior]."

What does it mean that christ ENDED the law?

Eph 2:15;"Having ABOLISHED in his flesh the enmity, THE LAW OF COMMANDMENT contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;"

The capitalised word "ABOLISHED" means what?
In the verse above, what did you see that was abolished?
If it is not the capitalised "LAW OF COMMANDMENT", then it is?

Col 2:14;"BLOTTING OUT the handwriting of
LAWS that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, NAILING(abolishing) it to his cross;"

In the above verse what is the meaning of the word "BLOTTING OUT"? Is it not the LAW that was blotted out? Is it
not the law that was nailed at the cross? Then what else?

Bro, even if I call you a liar, I can NEVER be mistaken!

It annoys me when I see things like your last paragraph. There is NO WAY I can leave the first topic UNCONCLUDED, and go to the next one. It messes everything up. I don't discuss that way!

My only condition of going further is that we, FIRST OF ALL, conclude our first point before we can go on to the next one. If not, then I refuse to continue.

I believe the whole of NL would be so intelligent to know who is deluded between both of us.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

You made another allegation without proving the first allegation that Islam teaches to lie. Now you said Muslim may rely on what being taught in mosque. What takes us to mosque is basically prayer. we went to school 4 learning. What we learn is Quran and Hadith. Get that into your skulls. And answer those questions, period. Or you keep quite. Our Quran is 100℅ perfect unlike yours, you denied the first verse of this post as falsehood. Get to answer those questions and stop wasting my time.
This is the last thing am gon' say about quran and islam in this thread.

I MADE NO FALSE ALLEGATION. I said that muslims "MAY"....... Your senses, if you are intelligent enough, should have told you that I used that word "MAY" because I am not sure and I stand a chance to be corrected. Learn bro!

I have told you that this thread was not opened for the purpose of arguing about islam. In my opinion, islam is not a thing enough to argued about. But, you can still open a thread on that, so we can discuss it ORDERLY. Otherwise, I exit!

Note: your next response about islam will be neglected, since this is not what I opened this thread for.
Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

No bro, I don't discuss like a PIG!!! And you are probably not a pig too!

You must first accept that I have satisfied your first misconception before we can go on to the next question. Intelligent discussion is a demand here! But, it is not yet satisfied, we must still go on in discussing it until it is SATISFIED. If not, then this discussion is BASELESS and USELESS.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
promise10:

No bro, I don't discuss like a PIG!!! And you are probably not a pig too!

You must first accept that I have satisfied your first misconception before we can go on to the next question. Intelligent discussion is a demand here! But, it is not yet satisfied, we must still go on in discussing it until it is SATISFIED. If not, then this discussion is BASELESS and USELESS.

You did not satisfy me. neither the first one (For the wrath of God nor the second one (Fulfill accomplishments)

You did not Even finished explaining the first one, you went to second. Explain the first one.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
promise10:

This is the last thing am gon' say about quran and islam in this thread.

I MADE NO FALSE ALLEGATION. I said that muslims "MAY"....... Your senses, if you are intelligent enough, should have told you that I used that word "MAY" because I am not sure and I stand a chance to be corrected. Learn bro!

I have told you that this thread was not opened for the purpose of arguing about islam. In my opinion, islam is not a thing enough to argued about. But, you can still open a thread on that, so we can discuss it ORDERLY. Otherwise, I exit!

Note: your next response about islam will be neglected, since this is not what I opened this thread for.

Then stop bringing Islam/Muslim whether may or will here if you did not open the thread 4 that.

To Islam, your book is corrupted, I am managing to use it in proving you wrong. Bcuz it's not completely corrupted but mostly. The Book reveal to Jesus may the peace of Allah be upon him, is not as the same as the way he left it, different versions and varieties.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
promise10:

Hope you said you studied it before exposing your delusion here on NL? How then are you not clear which the verse I quoted. If you had studied this topic, you would have left this delusion long ago. But you never studied it! Then what? YOU LIED!

You could not find what exactly in the below I posted to you?

Bro, even if I call you a liar, I can NEVER be mistaken!

It annoys me when I see things like your last paragraph. There is NO WAY I can leave the first topic UNCONCLUDED, and go to the next one. It messes everything up. I don't discuss that way!

My only condition of going further is that we, FIRST OF ALL, conclude our first point before we can go on to the next one. If not, then I refuse to continue.

I believe the whole of NL would be so intelligent to know who is deluded between both of us.

Which lie do you expose I only expose your lie about fulfilment of old testament, I even go on to show you example from both old and new testament.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
[b] Lastly. Explain the first verse you run from.

For the wrath of God l is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth For what can be Known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen.

After this, Go on and bring verse that abolished the law, not those ones that you twist with your own personal and self interested explanation to prove yourself.

If you don't have clear verse move on to next question below.

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Is a Man and Servant of God

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS" (Acts 3:13)
" a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

God is Spirit and Have No Flesh

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 )

Does this leave the option that God as a spirit could also have a "body of flesh and bones?" Here is how Jesus defined a spirit:

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Have Bone And Flesh

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. (Luke 24:39 )

Christians Reply: Jesus is both fully human and divine. This is the reason why God gave Him a human mother, so that he could be connected with us in such a way that He could perform the perfect sacrifice for us.

Bible says that God is Not Man

"God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

For those who will say, why are you quoting old testament.

Mathew 5:16
New International Version
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

If you cannot do any of the above aforementioned. Then I will take my leave. Then admit you're a coward who couldn't defend his religion, bragging with a Muslim and woefully fail.

Am done, I shall not reply you, if you cannot do justice to what I wrote above. I respect the Convo with out using any offensive word.

If not the brag you made when you open the post, I shouldn't have join you to argue, because I know argument with most Christian result in delusion and unnecessary excuses and illogical lies. But I said let me give you a benefit of doubt.

Say what you want to say, you shall not see my reply, unless you comply. I did not come here 2 waste my time. I engage in argument with people who are blunt/forthright rather than people who are cunning, deceitful and being evasive[/b]

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:
Lastly. Explain the first verse you run from. (For the wrath of God...)

Go on and bring verse that abolished the law, not those ones that you twist with your own personal and self interested explanation to prove yourself. If you don't have clear verse move on to next question.

If you cannot do any of the above aforementioned. Then I will take my leave. Then admit you're a coward who couldn't defend his religion, bragging with a Muslim and woefully fail.

Am done, I shall not reply you, if you cannot do justice to what I wrote above. I respect the Convo with out using any offensive word.

Say what you want to say, you shall not see my reply, unless you comply. I did not come here 2 waste my time. I engage in argument with people who are blunt/forthright rather than people who are cunning, deceitful and being evasive
Bro, you should be VERY ASHAMED of this!

You sound so frustrated!

I am a coward? Bro, it's like you are thinking that we doing comedy here? Bro, you ain't seen anything yet!

You asked that I refute your misconceptions in an ASCENDING ORDER! What then are I you saying that I avoided?

What is ascending order? You probably didn't go to school!

Ascending order is no more "from the last to the first"? Who is the real coward here?

I started from your last view heading in an ascending order only to start telling me to go back to the first one, while you asked for an ascending order. Doesn't that look foolish?

1 Like

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
promise10:
Friendchoice, what is your opinion in rom 1:18-25 you quoted?

Rom 1:18-25;"18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven
against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of
men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is
manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto
them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the
creation of the world are clearly seen, being
understood by the things that are made, even
his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are
without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they
glorified him not as God, neither were thankful;
but became vain in their imaginations, and their
foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they
became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible
God into an image made like to corruptible man,
and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping
things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to
uncleanness through the lusts of their own
hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between
themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
worshipped and served the creature more than
the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

I think we should be starting from the verse 18 to 25 one after the other.
To know your exact view on the above verses, I will like to question your view with the below questions.

Before, you quote romans, you should have known that it's written by apostle paul.

1. Who were the people paul was writing to?

2. What is your view on verse 18 of the verses you quoted?

3. What do you understand by holding the truth in righteousness?

Never Answered

FriendChoice:

I don't expect you to ask me question in the first stage. You should defend yourself about the verse. When you defend yourself that this is what the verse is, that I misconcept as this, then you ask me question. My understanding of the verse is as it is written.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen.

So explain to me the misconception about it first b4 I counter it.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

You did not satisfy me. neither the first one (For the wrath of God nor the second one (Fulfill accomplishments)

You did not Even finished explaining the first one, you went to second. Explain the first one.
Asking me AGAIN to explain the first, while you initially asked me to refute this in an ASCENDING ORDER, is an UTMOST FOOLISHMENT and CONFUSION in your part. So shameful!

Please, I have not said ANYTHING about the first one, neither have I step to the second as YOU LIED!

You asked that I refute your claims in an ASCENDING ORDER!!! Didn't you go to school? Don't you know what ascending order means??

I am not refuting your claims based on what I posted, but based on what you posted and asked me to refute in ascending order. I wonder if you ever went to school!

I have not addressed about the first one, neither did I go to the second one. This is just an empty chest beating! It is just like a rat with a gun! So put the gun down!!

I am refuting YOUR VERY LAST claim(since we started) because you asked that I refute you in an ascending order.

You don't order me around like that because I am not your BOY. You can't ask me to start in an ascending order, only to RE-ORDER me on the way to follow. I am following the direction you asked for and that's what I will be following, an ASCENDING ORDER!

1 Like

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
promise10:
Friendchoice, what is your opinion in rom 1:18-25 you quoted?

Rom 1:18-25;"18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven
against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of
men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is
manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto
them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the
creation of the world are clearly seen, being
understood by the things that are made, even
his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are
without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they
glorified him not as God, neither were thankful;
but became vain in their imaginations, and their
foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they
became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible
God into an image made like to corruptible man,
and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping
things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to
uncleanness through the lusts of their own
hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between
themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
worshipped and served the creature more than
the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

I think we should be starting from the verse 18 to 25 one after the other.
To know your exact view on the above verses, I will like to question your view with the below questions.

Before, you quote romans, you should have known that it's written by apostle paul.

1. Who were the people paul was writing to?

2. What is your view on verse 18 of the verses you quoted?

3. What do you understand by holding the truth in righteousness?

Never Answered. Runs to another

FriendChoice:

I don't expect you to ask me question in the first stage. You should defend yourself about the verse. When you defend yourself that this is what the verse is, that I misconcept as this, then you ask me question. My understanding of the verse is as it is written.

So explain to me the misconception about it first b4 I counter it.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

Never Answered

Why acting in this foolish manner??

You cannot RE-ORDER me, I AM NOT YOUR BOY!

Why can't we continue in the ascending sequential order you asked for?? Please, stop chest beating like a rat with a gun, it only exposes your cowardice behaviour and your INABILITY to continue in the ascending order you asked for, probably because of fear!

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Here I take my exist. The delusional Christian couldn't defend his/her religion. The original thread of the topic concerning the verses is in the following link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3332430/all-christians-go-hell-fire

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
YOU SEE WHY YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL CRIMINAL??

This is your ORIGINAL REQUEST.
FriendChoice:
The rules before we start. We should be clear and precise. I don't want people with lies and deviation from the topic to come and spew trash. only others that can say something meaningful should can contribute. Lets avoid insult. Please start defending those verses. don't mixed them up. From the first 2 the last in ASCENDING order.

But, you have FOOLISHLY and CRIMINALLY changed your "ASCENDING" to "descending". But, you are NEVER smart to do that, because I quoted you there. And it is crystal clear that this is what you wrote there.

NOW, WILL YOU JUST GET OUT MY THREAD, NOW!!!!

This is enough to show the whole NLer that you are A LAIR, CRIMINAL and DELUSIONAL fellow.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:
Here I take my exist. The delusional Christian couldn't defend his/her religion. The original thread of the topic concerning the verses is in the following link.

Bro, you should be SO ASHAMED of yourself!

Don't just come over here AGAIN!

You have just showed the whole of NL how criminallistic, deluded and lying YOU ARE! Just like your prophet! Not an insult but A FACT!

I couldn't defend what? When you have acted like a deluded criminal! Who never wanted the truth to be exposed.

Why must you RE-ORDER me when you so insincere, dishonest, lying and deluded? Only to now, go back to your post and CRIMINALLY(just like your prophet) change what you wrote!

Bro, YOU ARE A COWARD!!!!!!

If you are not, can you just go there, correct that "descending" you CRIMINALLY wrote there to ASCENDING as it is before? And then continue in the ascending order you asked for and ENJOY the whole of this thread ONLY for both of us. I PROMISE, it's going to be fun ALL THE WAY!

COWARD!!!

1 Like

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

As far as this thread is concerned, I only see you as a RAT with a machine gun. Bro sorry, you are dead!
Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Owliver(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
IS THAT ALL

1 Like

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Owliver:
IS THAT ALL
Welcome bro, that's it!!

I am still positive to continuing the thread to anywhere it leads. But as you can see, the guy's criminality in twisting what he says is enough to discontinue this beautiful thread.

Whenever he wills to come back and correct his criminal attitude of twisting what he said, then I PROMISE, that this thread will be full of fun all the way.

Thanks for staying around!
Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:40am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

Welcome bro, that's it!!

I am still positive to continuing the thread to anywhere it leads. But as you can see, the guy's criminality in twisting what he says is enough to discontinue this beautiful thread.

Whenever he wills to come back and correct his criminal attitude of twisting what he said, then I PROMISE, that this thread will be full of fun all the way.

Thanks for staying around!

my brother, you really tried o....I guess its time to go beyond internet....if they are really sure of themselves let them gathered and we Christians gathered and we meet in a place to trash things out......we are kuku brothers from parent Abraham,....
Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

my brother, you really tried o....I guess its time to go beyond internet....if they are really sure of themselves let them gathered and we Christians gathered and we meet in a place to trash things out......we are kuku brothers from parent Abraham,....
Bro, I understand you, but it won't be that easy.

They don't understand our bible the same way we understand. They are so carnal. It is a fact. They may not like hearing this, but it is a bitter truth.

They can't understand. The bible is not a literature, it is spiritual. it takes the holyspirit to understand the mind of God.

They read the bible and understand it as a literature, even when they read parables, they interpret them as real. And worst of all, a times they will still lack the understanding behind the parable.

But, never forget this; though they try their best to use christianity to seek validation, they still not understand christianity. That is why it will be very hard to save them the way you suggested. Debating doesn't solve problems like this, because they will be trying all their best to make sure that they win, whether it would take them to lie against the real meaning of the bible.

See how they would go with such debate; they would bring maybe a parable that seems harsh, understand the parable to be real, even when they know that it is a parable, but explain it as literal words and not as a parable. And no matter how you try to make them understand, they will scream at you, abuse, insult you and say you want to fabricate what the parable is saying. *even when they don't understand it in the right way*

And at the end, they will feel that they know the bible better than christians. So, just imagine that kind of scenario, so frustration.

Why will all this happen? It is because they don't have the holyspirit that makes us to understand the word of God withing the frame we christians understand.
Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
promise10:

They don't understand our bible the same way we understand. They are so carnal. It is a fact. They may not like hearing this, but it is a bitter truth.

They can't understand. The bible is not a literature, it is spiritual. it takes the holyspirit to understand the mind of God.

They read the bible and understand it as a literature, even when they read parables, they interpret them as real. And worst of all, a times they will still lack the understanding behind the parable.

But, never forget this; though they try their best to use christianity to seek validation, they still not understand christianity. That is why it will be very hard to save them the way you suggested. Debating doesn't solve problems like this, because they will be trying all their best to make sure that they win, whether it would take them to lie against the real meaning of the bible.

See how they would go with such debate; they would bring maybe a parable that seems harsh, understand the parable to be real, even when they know that it is a parable, but explain it as literal words and not as a parable. And no matter how you try to make them understand, they will scream at you, abuse, insult you and say you want to fabricate what the parable is saying. *even when they don't understand it in the right way*

And at the end, they will feel that they know the bible better than christians. So, just imagine that kind of scenario, so frustration.

Why will all this happen? It is because they don't have the holyspirit that makes us to understand the word of God withing the frame we christians understand.

I concurred with you sir, but the problem is that many so called Christians also don't understand the scripture, and if we are to face all this Muslims with what they claimed they know, I believed their eyes will be opened, if not all, some will because they themselves have different believes and much more we won't talk to them with sweet mouth but with the Power.
Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
promise10:

I concurred with you sir, but the problem is that many so called Christians also don't understand the scripture, and if we are to face all this Muslims with what they claimed they know, I believed their eyes will be opened, if not all, some will because they themselves have different believes and much more we won't talk to them with sweet mouth but with the Power...we may not even spend much seconds with them, we will just show our appearance for them to know that we aren't scare...we don't need argument with them, we just have to show them the real gospel.
Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by promise10: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I concurred with you sir, but the problem is that many so called Christians also don't understand the scripture, and if we are to face all this Muslims with what they claimed they know, I believed their eyes will be opened, if not all, some will because they themselves have different believes and much more we won't talk to them with sweet mouth but with the Power...we may not even spend much seconds with them, we will just show our appearance for them to know that we aren't scare...we don't need argument with them, we just have to show them the real gospel.

Remember; to believe is a choice.

They would sense the truth, but will they be willing to believe the truth?

1 Like

Re: A Discussion STRICTLY Between Friendchoice(muslim) And Promise10(christian). by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
promise10:
Remember; to believe is a choice.
They would sense the truth, but will they be willing to believe the truth?
I get you very well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally I'm Free from religion / . / End-time Study: Preparing For Rapture, Part 7, (beware Of Advanced Deceptions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.