Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) (1547 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
an elderly man was rushed to the hospital because of inability to pay his child's school fees. it was learnt that when his wife reminded him that school resumed today. he was sad and buried in deep Thoughts of how he would be able to afford his childrens school fees in this recession period, before he slumped and was rushed to the hospital.

buhari for causing untold Hardshipamong Nigerians, you will never escape unpunished.

CC gossipheart

2 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) by bentlywills(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin grin

Buhari n Recession

2 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
psychologically graphic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) by gidjah(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmm this family matter na wa o, it must be that he has lots of children....Father Abraham!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2016
gidjah:
Hmmmm this family matter na wa o, it must be that he has lots of children....Father Abraham!!!!!
hahahaha makes me reminisce about that song we used to sing back then in our sunday school days.
father Abraham and many sons, and many sons of father Abraham, I am one of them and so are you so let us praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) by tee59(f): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dnt blame Buhari 4 evrytn. D man shld man enof 2 face his responsibities as d head of d family. Is he d only one affected with dis economy recession? Oda parents are doin deir best 2 care 4 their family. Let him work harder and stop blaming buhari 4 his inabilities 2 cater 4 his family. D society is not smiling but dat shld not detamine how live ur life.
Re: This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) by austine4real(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin
in K1'S Voice sai babaa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14th 2017 Feb Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas How To Impress Her On Valentine / Why Don't My Parents Sleep In The Same Room? / You Will Sleep More After You Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.