Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

"I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji (34795 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by DJBIGGY(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Who knows? One day one day, Linda Ikeji will surprise the whole country the day she announces she would be getting married.

The person who wants to fill up the vacancy position of bridesmaid is no other than Denrele Edun who is more or less her bestie. That was since their undergraduate days in Unilag.

Today is the 36th birthday of one of Nigeria's populous bloggers and Denrele in a birthday shoutout, used small style to tell her that he would be the one to be her bridesmaid.

He also gave a run down of how their friendship started.

Read below:

"To You My Best Friend; LINDA IFEOMA IKEJI @officiallindaikeji ; I say HBD! The very first time the two of us met,
We were caught in a friendship's net. (Was it CRS 108 class where you came in looking so kick-ass? 1998 or so...And our endless hangout at KB's Delight, Senate Building and Long walks from Education Faculty to Main Campus in ur stiletto heels or perhaps, the CyberCafe where we used to email a certain person? #LipsSealed). You and I, together gelled so damn well,
Every time I was in a fix, I would knock on ur "Round Room Door" in Moremi Hall (Not forgetting, Newest Hall and Amina Hall). As time passed and we grew closer and closer,
To the world outside, you gave me an easier exposure; (I ain't gonna forget that my first foray into Modelling came from you, Recall the day we went to MBI wit @jfomeadows and you introduced me to @sabinaworld who took me to d House of Kese Jabari & wham bam, Work just start...My cute face was on every campaign!). You made me understand what is right and wrong, I have depended on your advice for long,
I will always be thankful for moments we shared,
They brought us closer to each other like butter and bread,
And those crazy things we did together,
Coz' they turned us into best friends together! (Like rehearing in ur office in Shomolu where we had to perform at every #StyleNight show of yours, dancing at Akodo Beach resort after midnight, the whole Miss Nigeria charade which we laffed about afterwards, catwalking to class late to the chagrin of every lecturer, our All-black-dress-code, countless casting and oh, that fateful nite models were stranded after Dakova's Fashion show? Na only me follow u waka go...We ended up in d lobby of one hotel in Ajah! LMAO!). You my dear friend, truly defines EXCEPTIONAL! Nuff respect to ur hustle and yes, I'm ur Chief Bridesmaid at the wedding! #Winks"

IG Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKibFJDjIs9/?taken-by=denrele_edun

News source: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/09/see-who-wants-to-be-linda-ikejis.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by madridguy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
I donate myself as the groom grin

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lol.... lobatan oo

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by Nutase: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
wasted guy!..

25 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by iykekelvins(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lol, nice one

1 Like

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
People dey craze but, Denrele's kind of craze is Original Copy Collected By Me.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by nanauju(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
That would be a weird wedding

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by freshness2020: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chief She-Male

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
madridguy:
I donate myself as the groom grin

grin grin grin grin

Go and donate your blood at the nearest blood bank instead. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by codeSavant: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
i smell something fishy here smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by henritinecy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by Akshow: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
I like this guy jare live life on ur own terms. His "madness" is taking him places.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by festuzinic(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
I'm ur Chief Bridesmaid at the wedding[b][/b]
cool

1 Like

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by Goddygee(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
well, i guess this post is wat Nigerians need to get out of this economic reccession...as i knw come understand the usefullness of dis post
Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by logadims: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
That demonized boy Well, Birds of same feather fly together!!! Wait a minute, is linda even ready to get married anytime soon?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ayam finished. grin grin

ItsawrapOutfit:

grin grin grin grin

Go and donate your blood at the nearest blood bank instead. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by celestialAgent(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Denrele, I would av loved to b ur groom but u don't av an iPhone 7yet grin grin
Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by somehowpenis(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Madness
Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by steppin: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
What's the fuss sef? Person wey never find suitor dey talk of Bridesmaid. It's like naming a dog before you buy.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by adioolayi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why una no kuku marry una sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by gunpoint(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
This Derenle nyash go done wide sha undecided

10 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by toocoded: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Anything that rocks their world sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chai... wasted prk....

1 Like

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by kalushaiyke(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
They haff Tey ooo
Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by saints2(f): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
They have come a long way... that's why she didn't write negative about him..

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by Rayman5(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
HE wants 2 be d BRIDESMAID cheiii dat guy needs DELIVERANCE I swear
Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by Kherry: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
this guy no too well,u never see corpse you dy dig grave
Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by kidman96(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
I hope Derenle doesn't snatch Linda's man.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by EbiJUNIRO(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Denrele! So aprokoish!
Re: "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji by ifenes(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
He will make a cute one.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.