Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President (23614 Views)

It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by ahmedox(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
I tried logging in with my website but to no avail.... I requested for my password by putting my email and I was told my details would be sent to my email but I no receive anything o
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by bendutch(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
BlackAfrican:
Some ediots have been asking me where is the jobs Buhari promised. Hope those ediots are reading this post now

Banks are laying off staffs daily. Is this job that Nigerians need? Two years contract job. Who is the idiot now? Afonjas.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by CoolAmbience(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
chimah3:
N-NONSENSE tongue

What do you stand to benefit if this government fails? Why are you so pained? The program is for Nigerians not for you.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by CoolAmbience(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
chimah3:
N-NONSENSE tongue

What do you stand to benefit if this government fails? Why are you so pained? The program is for Nigerians, not for you.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by CoolAmbience(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
bendutch:

Banks are laying off staffs daily. Is this job that Nigerians need? Two years contract job. Who is the idiot now? Afonjas.

To some, it is a spring board for a better tomorrow. It isn't necessarily for your likes.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by jimnozi: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
please has anybody that regustered on the first day when the regisration start or on or before the site crash able to login...... I want to know maybe is through that there profile got missing. Thanks
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by jaywise(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please how can l get my usernam? Where i registered they didnt care to inform me
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by jimnozi: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
jaywise:
Please how can l get my usernam? Where i registered they didnt care to inform me

You don't need your users name again or password.. What u need is your phone number and ur Surname... Hope u don't forget that..
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by jaywise(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
jimnozi:

You don't need your users name again or password.. What u need is your phone number and ur Surname... Hope u don't forget that..

Thank you
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by grosy: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
I was sent a text message today dat my test 21st of 09 2016 n my surname start frm s , it was surmane wit P,O,R,T dat was to write tomorowo bt s suppose to be in dis group. Hope am safe? Bt i saw s at 28 o9 2016 under j k s bt it was a mistake
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by willcurt(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2016
grosy:
I was sent a text message today dat my test 21st of 09 2016 n my surname start frm s , it was surmane wit P,O,R,T dat was to write tomorowo bt s suppose to be in dis group. Hope am safe? Bt i saw s at 28 o9 2016 under j k s bt it was a mistake
i will advice u to go along with the text.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by teejay5(f): 1:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Please,what format will I use to log into the site with my phone number. Av been trying all but saying invalid.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by zealed64: 2:50am On Sep 21, 2016
so no body wrote the test??those their names are meant to write on 20th....anybody
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by teawhy2788(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Those dt did their test yesterday,let's here frm u,any challenge or any network problem?
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by seedbaba(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2016
If you applied for the N power programme and you are interested in granting an interview to an international television station news organisation and is very keen on taking this N power job offer and also resides in abuja. Should please contact this number ASAP 08066969652. Thanks
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by HanuHola(f): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
presidency:
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

PRESS STATEMENT

N-POWER, FG'S 500,000 JOBS' SCHEME FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES, OTHERS ENTER ASSESSMENT PHASE

About a million Nigerian undergraduates who have applied online for the N-Power programme of the Buhari presidency would now be assessed in order to pick the final 500,000 for the two-year volunteer positions.
N-Power also has programmes for non-graduates.
Earlier today the Federal Government released a schedule for the next phase of the N-Power Programme, which is the job creation and empowerment initiative of its Social Investment Programme.

Under the next phase of the programme, candidates will be assessed in phases based on their specific chosen programmes before the final selection.
Under this phase, applicants are to log in and fill in their phone numbers and surnames as contained in their original application, using their personal profile (which has been opened for every applicant).
In addition, all candidates will be notified by SMS of their assessment the day before.
All assessments will include some personal questions and other questions testing basic knowledge of English, General Knowledge and Quantitative Reasoning.

Applicants should also note that they will be tested on other programme-specific questions depending on the programme they applied for.

Applicants are to note also that they can take their tests on a smart-phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer provided that the devices have internet connection.
Successful applicants will be selected to participate in the N-Power programme.

Applicants can only gain access to their profile for assessment as represented in the schedule which breaks down applicants in batches by the first letter in their surnames.
Based on the schedule, applicants for the N-Power Teach programme will be first in line, starting on Tuesday September 20, 2016 and applicants whose surnames fall between the alphabets V-Z (e.g. Venda, Wushishi, Xiaver, Yusuf, Zikora) should log in and take their assessments on the stipulated date.
A schedule for each programme’s assessment is represented below

THE ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE
Programme Test Days
N-Power Teach 20th September – 28th September 2016
N-Power Agro 29th September – 1st October 2016
N-Power Health 2nd October – 3rd October 2016
N-Power Community Education 4th October – 6th October 2016
N-Power Creative 7th October – 9th October 2016
N-Power Tech (Software) 10th October – 12th October 2016
N-Power Tech (Hardware) 13th October 2016 – 14th October 2016
N-Power Build 15th October – 18th October 2016

N-POWER TEACH PROGRAMME
DATES SURNAME BY ALPHABETS
20th September 2016 V, W, X, Y, Z
21st September 2016 P, Q, R, T, U
22nd September 2016 Aa – Al
23rd September 2016 Am – Az, B
24th September 2016 O
25th September 2016 M,N
26th September 2016 F, G, H, I
27th September 2016 C, D, E
28th September 2016 J, K, L, S

N-POWER AGRO PROGRAMME
29th September 2016 A, B, C, D, F, G
30th September 2016 E, H, I, J, K, L, M, N
1st October 2016 O – Z

N-POWER HEALTH PROGRAMME
2nd October 2016 A – I
3rd October 2016 J – Z

N-POWER COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAMME
4th October 2016 A – G
5th October 2016 H – N, P – T
6th October 2016 O, U, Z

N-POWER CREATIVE PROGRAMME
7th October 2016 A – E
8th October 2016 F – N
9th October 2016 O – Z

N-POWER TECH (SOFTWARE) PROGRAMME
10th October 2016 A – H
11th October 2016 I – R
12th October 2016 S – Z

N-POWER TECH (HARDWARE) PROGRAMME
13th October 2016 A – J
14th October 2016 K – Z

N-POWER BUILD PROGRAMME
15th October 2016 A – B
16th October 2016 C – I
17th October 2016 J – S
18th October 2016 T – Z

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant-Media & Publicity
Office of the Vice President
September 19, 2016
Hello, please what website do one log into on the day of the test?
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by teawhy2788(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2016
I did my test yesterday, na jst 20 objective questions,English,general studies nd sm personal questns lyk ur gender,ur grade in schl,wia u wnt to b posted(rural/urban area) na for 20 minutes
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by sirAmeh(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2016
The acknowledgment sent to you guys,what is your surname or name ontop?pls I need reply!!!! Thanks!!!
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by teawhy2788(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
teawhy2788:
I did my test yesterday, na jst 17 objective questions,English,general studies nd sm personal questns lyk ur gender,ur grade in schl,wia u wnt to b posted(rural/urban area) na for 20 minutes
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by justmenoni: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2016
yh rite

Araoluwa005:
for father
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by teawhy2788(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
N-power test has come and gone! What next?
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by temi1526: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
just concluded the test nw on Npower hardware, more of maths,but issue about urban or local did nt pop up. twas just 16 questions.

:
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Meziem1010(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls i just got a message now 22nd october to take the npower test (hardward). What do i do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities / Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. / What Is The Job Description Of A Direct Sales Agent In A Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.