Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here (39721 Views)

Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nickyblithe: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2016
please someone should help me out here. I haven't received any text tho but my surname starts with O. Being trying to login but it keeps saying invalid
here are my details
Name: Okoye nneka doris
number :08106629037

This is my other number 08081855662. Being trying both for hours now, can't still login.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nickyblithe: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2016
emperortony:
Thanks have successfully logged in and have done the text.
Did you use your email as smileprice said to login?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Olayinka111: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good pm all. Please what is the nature of the test?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Olayinka111:
Good pm all. Please what is the nature of the test?
We need screenshot of the test.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by LordRepz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Been trying to login but they keep saying it's invalid!
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by vikyno(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Done and dusted using UCbrowser.
Pls who can answer this question.
" A clock ticked ones at 1 pm, twice at 2pm, thrice at 3pm. How many times would the clock tick in 24 hours? "

a) 36
b) 76
c) 96
d)156
e)196.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by LordRepz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
" A clock ticked ones at 1 pm, twice at 2pm, thrice at 3pm. How many times would the clock tick in 24 hours? "

a) 36
b) 76
c) 96
d)156
e)196.
How did you login? Did you use your phone number(ie +234 or the normal way) and surname?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Kingicey: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
vikyno:

a) 36
b) 76
c) 96
d)156
e)196.

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Manamax(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
vikyno:

a) 36
b) 76
c) 96
d)156
e)196.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12=78*2=156

156 = ans
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Manamax(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
moffymichael:
Pls how did u answer the question "are u willing to be deployed to a rural area?"......i chose 'No'. I hope its nice dat way?

Yes would have been the best option cos rural areas need these services most. All the best. Only that question will not make you fail
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Dainnif(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Please I can login o.... Can someone body help me
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nickymezor(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Holarwale01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Plz help me ooo, time is going. I can't log in. Onifade Azeez Olawale 07033935010
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by murphyrichy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
emperortony:

Thanks have successfully logged in and have done the text.
Did you login with email and password. or wit phone no and surname?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by murphyrichy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smileprince:

Had this issue at first. See I made the mistake of trying to login with my phone number and surname at first from the website.

You're required to login with your email address and password you use before first. Then after you login.

Before you begin with your test you'll now need to login with your phone number and surname. That's the order.

Login normally first before you'll now login with your number.
Good luck
how can one login with email and password? I tot its only surname and phone no
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by YoungestElder(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
House, please for those that logged in with email & password first before logging in with phone no. & surname, how did you do it?
because I have been trying to log in since morning till now and I haven't succeeded.
Please someone should help out urgently.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by rezzy: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Manamax:

Yes would have been the best option cos rural areas need these services most. All the best. Only that question will not make you fail

I chose NO, I can't shout.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Dainnif(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello o, please is it true that once one could not login before 12pm of that day, that is the end?

Please help! Cos am on it since......
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by olayemm(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Those who have successfully taken their test should kindly help me oooo,my surname is O but unable to log on with my phone number and surname since mornin.. keep saying invalid username
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
someone should pls help us, invalid login since morn. OKEDOKUN BLESSING ADEWOLE 08077854900. Okedokunb@gmail.com. Pls help o
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Smileprince(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
murphyrichy:
how can one login with email and password? I tot its only surname and phone no

I had to login to my dashboard first using my email address and password.

Inside my dashboard you'll see login with phone number and surname to take test.

That's how I was able to do mine ooo.

Cc: murphyrichy, emperortony, jellybabee, israelmush,
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smileprince:

I had to login to my dashboard first using my email address and password.

Inside my dashboard you'll see login with phone number and surname to take test.

That's how I was able to do mine ooo.

Cc: murphyrichy, emperortony, jellybabee, israelmush,
Pls give us the link to log in to the dashboard
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Soulmateblog: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alot of 'O' Surname have not written the test including myself. The situation presently is just like gambling, 50-50 chance once you try to login the portal it may accept or reject you. Some have received sms yet couldn't login, while some haven't received any and they are writing test today. Shey na like this we go dey dey
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
olayemm:
Those who have successfully taken their test should kindly help me oooo,my surname is O but unable to log on with my phone number and surname since mornin.. keep saying invalid username

have u received sms?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2016

My suggestion!
For those that couldn't log-in;
click on "forgotten your username or password", then "enter your email and submit by clicking search". A link would be sent to your email (only if you have registered with that email). Login to your email account, and click on the link sent to your email address from Npower.
I think most people have forgotten their password (because of password-combination). cheesy
Hope this helps smiley
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by olayemm(f): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
moffymichael:

have u received sms?

I didnt recieve any message either except for d initial mail congratulating me for successfully applying for N-Power teach. Anyway il still keep trying. Hope i succed b4 deadline
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
ImeyYemi:

My suggestion!
For those that couldn't log-in;
click on "forgotten your username or password", then "enter your email and submit by clicking search". A link would be sent to your email (only if you have registered with that email). Login to your email account, and click on the link sent to your email address from Npower.
I think most people have forgotten their password (because of password-combination). cheesy
Hope this helps smiley
I have been doing that but no mail was sent to my box
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dainnif:
Hello o, please is it true that once one could not login before 12pm of that day, that is the end?

Please help! Cos am on it since......
You can login any time before 30th
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by olayemm(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Adet5:

I have been doing that but no mail was sent to my box

I did same aswell no mail was sent
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by nonhuman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
pls o how did u guys log in . do I have to click on nteach to. direct me to the text
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by bobbyfro: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
@smileprince how did y go about the dashboard. pls urgent help a brother
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
17 Objective questions. In 20 mins t was called a. Trial assessment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Just Got A Job With National Population Commission / Visafone Recruitment! / Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.