Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here (39771 Views)

Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Shadaracho007(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm through with my test. I went to the cafe sha ooo. Because my phone wasn't opening the site.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nickyblithe: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smileprince:

I had to login to my dashboard first using my email address and password.

Inside my dashboard you'll see login with phone number and surname to take test.

That's how I was able to do mine ooo.

Cc: murphyrichy, emperortony, jellybabee, israelmush,

smileprince please help out ooo
can't still acess the dashboard your talking about

name: okoye nneka doris

phone; 08106629037
or

please help out
thanks
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nickyblithe: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
How can one access the dashboard?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by desmondokonkwo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Kindly update my status tried it for long and it hasn't being accessible . Okonkwo Desmond uche ,desmondkizito.do@gmail.com, 08169032295; 08114401701 . House kindly help
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
nnanna240:
17 Objective questions. In 20 mins t was called a. Trial assessment
let us see some of the questions
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Phamoxy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Please someone should volunteer to help me, unable to login since morning.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Socrates05(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nickyblithe:
please someone should help me out here. I haven't received any text tho but my surname starts with O. Being trying to login but it keeps saying invalid
here are my details
Name: Okoye nneka doris
number :08106629037

This is my other number 08081855662. Being trying both for hours now, can't still login.
relax u will see ur text. Just be on their alert when N or D letter want to write. I had the same problem with my own today. My name is Oyibo Benedict Oghenebrorie . When i log in Oyibo and my phone nos today but it was invalid more than 5times until i used Oghenebrorie and my nos and it came up.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Socrates05(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
vikyno:
Done and dusted using UCbrowser.
Pls who can answer this question.
" A clock ticked ones at 1 pm, twice at 2pm, thrice at 3pm. How many times would the clock tick in 24 hours? "

a) 36
b) 76
c) 96
d)156
e)196.
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12=78. Since is 24hours, 12+12=24. That means 78+78=156.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by lutheran(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Socrates05:
relax u will see ur text. Just be on their alert when N or D letter want to write. I had the same problem with my own today. My name is Oyibo Benedict Oghenebrorie . When i log in Oyibo and my phone nos today but it was invalid more than 5times until i used Oghenebrorie and my nos and it came up.
for those of you that find it difficult to login in, the mistakes as been there since when u register for Npower, some of you have mistaken your first name for last name , if this occur you have to login in with the other name, but the problem is that, the first alphabet for the other name might have done there own.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Prince202020(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Adet5:

Pls give us the link to log in to the dashboard

To login to dashboard with email and Password goto: www.npower.gov.ng/login
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 3:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Prince202020:

To login to dashboard with email and Password goto: www.npower.gov.ng/login

I work very well for me thank you God bless you.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by KangaIye: 5:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Tried everything still doesn't work,
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Socrates05(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2016
lutheran:
for those of you that find it difficult to login in, the mistakes as been there since when u register for Npower, some of you have mistaken your first name for last name , if this occur you have to login in with the other name, but the problem is that, the first alphabet for the other name might have done there own.
not really made my surname 4 other names. Am not a dullard. Surname: Oyibo. Middle Name: Benedict and others name: is O. The mistakes id from there.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by kabanayol9(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Socrates05:
My brother, when did you register for the Npower stuff, waz it initially when they started, thanks.
Please who have done the test here and registered when they first launched the first website?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
olayemm:

I didnt recieve any message either except for d initial mail congratulating me for successfully applying for N-Power teach. Anyway il still keep trying. Hope i succed b4 deadline

send ur initials
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Socrates05(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
kabanayol9:

My brother, when did you register for the Npower stuff, waz it initially when they started, thanks.
Please who have done the test here and registered when they first launched the first website?
i registered middle of July and i received successful aknowledgement reply. I sat formy test yesterday. U can call me 08030588641
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by busuyem: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Socrates05:
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12=78. Since is 24hours, 12+12=24. That means 78+78=156.
Why not sum the series to 24th term since they said 24 hours? I think what u did was summing the series to 12th term equivalent of 12 hours and multiply by 2.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by olayemm(f): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by callJesu: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
busuyem:

Why not sum the series to 24th term since they said 24 hours? I think what u did was summing the series to 12th term equivalent of 12 hours and multiply by 2.
Very true... You are supposed to continue the sum from 13 and not start from 1-12 again
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Okongrace(f): 2:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Mysurname startd wit O' and i applied fr npower agro.frm d timetable we are 2write on october1.bt frm d look of thgs it sims one must nt wait til d slated date.to be on a safe side,shud i try loginin in 2write or stil wait til den.pls i nid rply asap.thanks
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by KangaIye: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2016
will continue to try to log in everyday.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by conquerorsegun(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Okongrace:
Mysurname startd wit O' and i applied fr npower agro.frm d timetable we are 2write on october1.bt frm d look of thgs it sims one must nt wait til d slated date.to be on a safe side,shud i try loginin in 2write or stil wait til den.pls i nid rply asap.thanks
even if u try and login now b4 d date u re suppose to take d assesment, u wud nt b able to login except otherwise
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
can anyone in the house come to our aid, i personally av tried all means but it keep saying invalid email and my name started with 0
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Sunnysteve009(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Adet5:
can anyone in the house come to our aid, i personally av tried all means but it keep saying invalid email and my name started with 0
if you are very sure of ur application phone number, try one after the other your first, middle, and last name one must surely go through dat is how it work for me, i encounter similar chalenge. Gudluk
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by emperortony: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Adet5:
I tried mine continuously at 1am that was on the 24th but it didn't login. Then I slept off woke up by 9am. And tried again then it was successful at my first attempt. So just keep trying. Did you get d text?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by KangaIye: 2:42am On Sep 27, 2016
emperortony:

I tried mine continuously at 1am that was on the 24th but it didn't login. Then I slept off woke up by 9am. And tried again then it was successful at my first attempt. So just keep trying. Did you get d text?

My brother I have done that aswel but couldn't login. Will keep on trying sha. Though I didn't receive the text message.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Anasko(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2016
busuyem:

but from the options 156 is likely the answer.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2016
emperortony:

i did not receive any text apart from the one sent to my mail after application
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Good evening house, i was able to log in to the dashboard today, i discover that the person that helped me in the application applied for n-community education, which the exam scheduled is oct 6th. Pls should i attempt the test now or wait till oct 6 b4 i write the test since i can log in now with my details? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by observer2020(m): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2016
For those that are under n - power Teach that couldn't write the test or having problem login or invalid login, click on the link below to lay your complaints.
thank me later.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=177188586021292&id=134422306964
call me or WhatsApp: 07037211667
for assistant in writing of the test.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2016
observer2020:
For those that are under n - power Teach that couldn't write the test or having problem login or invalid login, click on the link below to lay your complaints.
thank me later.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=177188586021292&id=134422306964
call me or WhatsApp: 07037211667
for assistant in writing of the test.

Good morn house, i was able to log in to the dashboard today, i discover that the person that helped me in the application applied for n-community education, which the exam scheduled is oct 6th. Pls should i attempt the test now or wait till oct 6 b4 i write the test since i can log in now with my details? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Okongrace(f): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
pls any npower agro in the house who has written their assessment test ysterdy or today shud pls throw more light on it plssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Just Got A Job With National Population Commission / Customs Application Form / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.