Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! (1878 Views)

Why Do Our Nigerian Girls Dress Like Sluts These Days? / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
jus imagin

1 Like

Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by yungest(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
bro you need Jesus......see the way you take start the conversation...any girl were blush with d way u tk start that girl is damn cheap........

2 Likes

Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jonaifame22(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
any body know if the price of condoms have gone up?
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by ReInstalled(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by ClassCaptain(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Starter spoiled everything
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by ClassCaptain(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
jonaifame22:

not yet boss
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jonaifame22(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:

not yet boss
I discovered I don't look handsome and sexy or selzy when I wear condoms, any advice for me?
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by vicstar(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
in ya case she knows ya end point undecided
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
[size=15pt] nawti1 come and see your fellow virgin niggas grin [/size]
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by ClassCaptain(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
I discovered I don't look handsome and sexy or selzy when I wear condoms, any advice for me?

Lol boss.. I read ur threads at least once a week to clear off my sorrow and pains... Your writing skills is excellent..There was a time I saw ur pics where u wore nysc uniform..

pls do respond to the pm , I do av something for you boss.. Tuale oga mi .
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jonaifame22(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Lol boss.. I read ur threads at least once a week to clear off my sorrow and pains... Your writing skills is excellent..There was a time I saw ur pics where u wore nysc uniform..

pls do respond to the pm , I do av something for you boss.. Tuale oga mi .
hahahahaha. Well done bro! U're blessed
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
yungest:
bro you need Jesus......see the way you take start the conversation...any girl were blush with d way u tk start that girl is damn cheap........
were u forced to comment?
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
yungest:
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
The Starter spoiled everything
how should I av done it den
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
yeah I bought one pack 4k yesterday how about Ur side...
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] nawti1 come and see your fellow virgin niggas grin [/size]
who bi Virgin? Ur left blokos
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
yeah!
kill Ur self
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jonaifame22(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
jedaii:

yeah!
kill Ur self
u see ur self,if I talk now,every body will say that I'm a wicked person

Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jonaifame22(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
jedaii:

yeah I bought one pack 4k yesterday how about Ur side...
hahahaha,o boy condom don dey cost pass pair of jeans oooooo
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 2:42am On Sep 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
hahahaha,o boy condom don dey cost pass pair of jeans oooooo
bros I tell u oh no wonder people the use leida every where oh
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 2:43am On Sep 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
u see ur self,if I talk now,every body will say that I'm a wicked person
bros na advice me give u oh
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by lilreese: 3:32am On Sep 20, 2016
stup.i.d naira girls
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by yungest(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2016
jedaii:

no oh....but guy calm down na,your blood too da rush shuoo
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2016
yungest:
no oh....but guy calm down na,your blood too da rush shuoo
OK
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2016
lilreese:
stup.i.d naira girls
yeah I tell u me I dy handle dem well
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by QuietHammer(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2016
jedaii:
jus imagin

"U look so hot in that dress, I guess that's Ur nature "
If I was a girl, I wouldn't reply to this
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
QuietHammer:

"U look so hot in that dress, I guess that's Ur nature " If I was a girl, I wouldn't reply to this
okay.. now go and kill Ur self
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by QuietHammer(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
jedaii:

okay.. now go and kill Ur self

mumu
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by jedaii(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
QuietHammer:

mumu
olodo
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by dotcomnamename: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
jedaii:
jus imagin

It is not new
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by firstking01(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Well, i'd not entirely blame the guy tho cos "most" girls have this mentality that when you start a convo with like complimenting them they'd take as an embarrasement, been victim of this before, but when you start a convo with them by calling them names like "b!tch, ugly, and etc, they 'll take it serious.. girls just love to hear lies.
Re: Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! by CaraJewel(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Itz her nature..loool...i guess d gal did dat to know if u will stil be courteous but u just showed her d real u..i bet if she had xaid oh tnx handsome ur ego would done a backflip...anyway she was rude tho..syds hu send to be flirty

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Anyone With A Big Tommy? {PICS} / Pls Help She Has Friendzoned Me. / Incest Story: My Son And I Developed Our Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.