Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Let Your Past Be Passed: The Secret To Living Life To Fullest - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let Your Past Be Passed: The Secret To Living Life To Fullest (408 Views)

Learn The Secret To Self-publishing Success On Okadabooks / How To Deal With Regrets And Your Past / The Secret Life Of A Housegirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Past Be Passed: The Secret To Living Life To Fullest by Holyfire1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
THE SECRET TO LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
Let your past be passed.
Whatever happened to you in your past is just one of those lessons you had to learn, in other to bring you up and rightly position you where you are right now. As a matter of fact, you don't belong to your past any longer. It was just a rugged passage you had to walk through all by yourself, with the only hope of "God is by my side."

If you can go through that hurt of the past all alone and you are still alive right now, it simply means that no circumstances can or will be able to hurt you down. Not even your past, not where you are right now, not even the thought of uncertainty which lies ahead of you. Nothing! No one thing can tear you apart. Only strong people like you go through such rugged path of the past and still comes out alive as a conqueror.

I beseech you therefore to enjoy the full package meant for you each new day. Today is too precious for you to allow your past mistakes and pains to rob you of your joy and happiness. Do things that gives you true satisfaction. Things you love doing. Love what you do also. However, friends, whenever you don't have a pure conscience and an inner peace towards a thing you are about doing, never venture into it at all. Live each day in such a way that you will retire to your bed at the end of the day without any regret.
Trust God and believe on Him for your future.
© 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE
#BEINSPIRED
You can view, comment, like or share any of our articles through the following social media platform:
Facebook Page :www.facebook.com/Abaire Olawale-Be Inspired
Twitter handle: Abaire_o
Re: Let Your Past Be Passed: The Secret To Living Life To Fullest by Holyfire1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
"Anytime I look behind me, I seem not to see my past anymore. It isn't because I never came from there, neither is it because I fail to admit that my past ever existed. But because there is no bridge to connect who I am now with what I used to do then. Really, I can't find the link, I have really skyrocketed pass my past. "
© 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE

(1) (Reply)

Bigbookdeal: Cassava Republic Press Signs Historical Novel Set In Ghana / Scripts Writer Needed Urgently / Meet The Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.