Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence (8674 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence / Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by knowyaself2(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Some things are hard for words - trying to express them by words can spoil them many times. The mind can grasp these but not all the finer points, especially ideas in metaphysics. Some of these ideas we can begin to understand by meditation, and by this means the mind can learn that there's only an endless sea of pure consciousness that brought everything into existence. It also permeates everything. I can confidently call this nature. Don't ask me to explain what the essence of this is or how it came about, because it will lead to endless bickering.

By meditation I know that this force/mother nature is not an intelligent being, but it is devine and seems to follow a particular set of natural laws and blueprint. It is the creative and destructive energy which has no beginning and end.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2016
raphieMontella:
sin brought hurricanes to jupiter?
Is there Hurricane in Jupiter? give us evidence and facts.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2016
raphieMontella:
sin brought hurricanes to jupiter?
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2016
ValentineMary:

And how did what I post derail from this definition pls point the part that was not in line with ur definition.

You said God had to follow set of laws. but fineturning in that article talks about God putting things in inorder to enable the Earth to be habitable.
it is not true that a prototype must exists before finetuning could be done.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2016
ValentineMary:

Lol @ bolded
Winner01 & Kingebukasblog see the type of theist u are breeding. smh

My joy is that, Science is against Athiests views.
if you have any facts better than the one provided by this Scientists you can share it with us.

I wonder what you Athiests believe in. since Scientists themselves doubt that the Universe could have an origin by chance.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by flamingREED(m): 12:46am On Sep 21, 2016
How many times shall we teach you people about God Almighty?

Trash controversy.

Ahem!

After considering Einstein's thought on space, that it's not nothing and there's no gravity, rather larger masses create a depression of space around them into which smaller bodies fall and orbit;

I now think both Einstein and his admirers are deluded.

How possible is it for an object falling freely into a depression to never get any nearer the massive cause of that depression?

It implies that on the two-dimensional plane of flexible space, earth causes a depression in the shape of a fulcrum about it, and this sloppy depression lets the moon fall in but suddenly stops half way in and acquires the dynamics to orbit!

Why then does the moon maintain a constant distance from and orbit the earth?

It's truly ridiculous.

Why does the moon never get to the south-pole of the earth? And the planets never get nearer the very massive sun?

Even this theory needs a divine hand to grow roots.

Only gravity (centrepetal force) and inertia can truly explain away a circular motion such as the orbit of the moon around the earth, etc..
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by raphieMontella: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by raphieMontella: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2016
blueAgent:

if you have any facts better than the one provided by this Scientists you can share it with us.

I wonder what you Athiests believe in. since Scientists themselves doubt that the Universe could have an origin by chance.
pls stop these lies...
Show me where intelligent design is an established scientific work..
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by johnydon22(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2016
blueAgent:

Jesus Christ so you didnt know there are Hurricanes in other planet and even the one on Jupiter is greater and has lasted longer than any the earth has seen ...

Why would anybody waste time engaging you when you know so little but champion your ignorance with a lot of arrogance.

raphieMontella ValentineMary - this one is a waste of time, when he doesn't know basic things like this i don't see any need bothering.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by raphieMontella: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2016
johnydon22:

Jesus Christ so you didnt know there are Hurricanes in other planet and even the one on Jupiter is greater and has lasted longer than any the earth has seen ...

Why would anybody waste time engaging you when you know so little but champion your ignorance with a lot of arrogance.

raphieMontella ValentineMary - this one is a waste of time, when he doesn't know basic things like this i don't see any need bothering.
i swear i'm amazed here...
I dont know if he's feigning ignorance or he is truly ignorant...
If it is the latter..i wont bother to further engage him..
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Bandeco(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2016
I have been seeing his[BlueAgent(m)] comments here. He is not just unlearned but also childish and uncivil in his submissions.

BlueAgent, This section is not meant for people like you. You can do a better job @ the relationship section.

I wonder why people in my generation still do cling on this god-believe when the lack of evidence therein is overwhelming even to a kid that is ready to embrace reason instead of dogma and beliefs.

Why do they even want god to exist?
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by butterfly88(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown . the funny thing is that.the people who said the Universe is fine tuned are Scientists and Nobel award winners. who know better than me and you. including Athiest Stephen Hawkings.

Did God create Hurricane to be destructive .No sin brought all this to Humanity
lol...guy you're very funny oh
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ValentineMary(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
blueAgent:

I agree with Johnnydon22. Engaging u would be a total waste of time.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ValentineMary(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
blueAgent:

You said God had to follow set of laws. but fineturning in that article talks about God putting things in inorder to enable the Earth to be habitable.
it is not true that a prototype must exists before finetuning could be done.
All these theist are so dishonest See what I wrote here
Science does not subscribe to a fine tuned
universe. If the universe was fine tuned, that
means the maker followed a particular format it
creating the universe thus having to fine tune a
particular area. He could have just made a
universe that does not requires fine tuning. But
fine tuning shows he is following a laid down
law. Who laid the format God or a higher maker
If it was God, then he made the vast
universe just to place human in a small area
called earth. Do u know how that sounds Let
me break it down a little. If the universe was
the size of earth, the Sun would be 1/50 cm.
Where does that leave earth
And God wasted that large area just for a tiny
fraction. BlueAgent haba

U just picked a lie refusing to read the other arguments that perfectly counter ur argument. Am done with you bro.
And did u just say a prototype must not exist before fine tuning takes place
This is the definition you shared earlier

–tune
to make small changes to (something) in order
to
improve the way it works or to make it exactly
right. Source: ...
Fine-tune | Define Fine-tune at Dictionary.com
www​.dictionary.com/browse/fine-tune

Pls try to be consistent in ur argument (if u have any).
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by DoctorAlien(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
So instead of someone to accept that he was made by a loving Creator, he would rather believe his a product of randomly moving subparticle or whatever?

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ValentineMary(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
DoctorAlien:
So instead of someone to accept that he was made by a loving Creator, he would rather believe his a product of randomly moving subparticle or whatever?
What's ur evidence for this creator
From what u wrote, u obviously have little knowledge of science and use God as a reason to fill ur ignorance. I would recommend u visit the science/technology section more often.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by DoctorAlien(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
SCIENCE DENIES ATHEISM

Science seems caught in the midst of a scandal. There's word going around town that Science has joined itself in an unholy alliance with atheism against it's Maker. So Science proceeds to clarify issues concerning it's true identity. Science says it is:

¤ The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

¤ A systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.

Science makes it clear then that the nature and the ability of it's Maker is beyond it's scope of study. Indeed, the Maker limited it to the study of the universe.

GOD is not a part of the universe. Indeed He made the universe. Why then do atheists make it seems as if Science can explain anything or establish any fact about GOD? Can Science study anything beyond its scope?

I wonder...

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by DoctorAlien(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
ValentineMary:

What's ur evidence for this creator
From what u wrote, u obviously have little knowledge of science and use God as a reason to fill ur ignorance. I would recommend u visit the science/technology section more often.

Prove beyond reasonable doubt with science that GOD does not exist.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Bandeco(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You just committed the logical fallacy - - argumentum ad ignorantiam( appeal to ignorance).

You are suggesting that a proposition(God) is true because it has not yet been proved false. Thats a logical fallacy.

If I tell you that the flying spaghetti monster exist and visited me last night, can you disprove that? Of course Not!

Moreover, The burden of proof falls on you that makes a claim. Where is your proof of an invisible man in the sky? So far for thousands of years no shred of evidence has been forthcoming as to the existence of God. No single empirical evidence!
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by DoctorAlien(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bandeco:

You just committed the logical fallacy - - argumentum ad ignorantiam( appeal to ignorance).

You are suggesting that a proposition(God) is true because it has not yet been proved false. Thats a logical fallacy.

If I tell you that the flying spaghetti monster exist and visited me last night, can you disprove that? Of course Not!

Moreover, The burden of proof falls on you that makes a claim. Where is your proof of an invisible man in the sky? So far for thousands of years no shred of evidence has been forthcoming as to the existence of God. No single empirical evidence!

I tell you that GOD exists and that He talks to me. Can you disprove it? Of course not!
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Bandeco(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I tell you that GOD exists and that He talks to me. Can you disprove it? Of course not!
We are in the same page . You don't expect me to disprove your claim that a god talks to you. You made the claim and the onus is on you to proof to us that he/she /It indeed talks to you.

To me if a god, powerful enough to create this majestic universe, a significant portion of his creation will not call into question his existence. If truly an omnipresent omnipotent God exist, there won't be any controversy to his/her/it existence among his allege creation. His existence will be so discernable, so revealing, so testable that it won't require man to assert his existence.

I don't even see any reason why he/she/It should even exist

Think brother.

1 Like

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by DoctorAlien(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bandeco:

We are in the same page . You don't expect me to disprove your claim that a god talks to you. You made the claim and the onus is on you to proof to us that he/she /It indeed talks to you.

To me if a god, powerful enough to create this majestic universe, a significant portion of his creation will not call into question his existence. If truly an omnipresent omnipotent God exist, there won't be any controversy to his/her/it existence among his allege creation. His existence will be so discernable, so revealing, so testable that it won't require man to assert his existence.

I don't even see any reason why he/she/It should even exist

Think brother.

Evidence is all around you that a Creator exists. If you can be truthful, any other story apart from that a loving, intelligent Creator made all that is today doesn't make sense.

The world as it is now, however, isn't what the Creator planned when He made it.

But, very soon, He will fix everything.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Bandeco(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Evidence is all around you that a Creator exists. If you can be truthful, any other story apart from that a loving, intelligent Creator made all that is today doesn't make sense.

The world as it is now, however, isn't what the Creator planned when He made it.

But, very soon, He will fix everything.
I beg to ask, so what altered the creators plan? Remember he is all knowing, all powerful. Why will he sit down and watch while his plan is continually eroding

How soon is he gonna fix everything?
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2016
johnydon22:

raphieMontella ValentineMary - this one is a [size=15]waste of time, when he doesn't know basic things like this i don't see any need bothering.[/size]
LOL..... A factual statement. I discovered this a long time ago, when we had a "debate".....
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by johnydon22(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
LOL..... A factual statement. I discovered this a long time ago, when we had a "debate".....

It amazes me the alacrity by which such a person spews his ignorance around without shame.

There is no shame in ignorance only when attendant behaviour, irrational thoughts and untold arrogance takes the place left by ignorance.

It's a pity
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2016
johnydon22:

It amazes me the alacrity by which such a person spews his ignorance around without shame.

There is no shame in ignorance only when attendant behaviour, irrational thoughts and untold arrogance takes the place left by ignorance.

It's a pity
And THAT is what triggers "the impulse to condescend and belittle".....

This blueAgent fellow is a serious joke. The perfect clown for a circus show....and I'm not saying this is jest.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ValentineMary(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2016
DoctorAlien:

[i] Wait a sec, u said a creator exist and I asked what's ur evidence. And u provided none but u just went ahead to say I should disprove what u have not proved. U brought this claim, and u should prove it for anyone to take u serious. Imaging this scenario

I stand before a science conference and say "I have discovered that Bleep gene is responsible for GTP synthesis" and an older scientist ask me to prove it and show evidence. Instead of me to prove it, I went ahead to tell the scientist to disprove it.

That's just how u sound
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by johnydon22(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Just like you can disprove he doesn't have a golden pig he talks to right now in his room.

Can you?

Why is it that you all don't really check to see how ridiculous your assertions sounds before posting them.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by johnydon22(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Our aim should be to establish objective truths not base our conviction over what "makes us feel good or loved"

The truth should not matter whether it makes you feel good or not - what matters is that it is the truth.

It is sinister for you to propose a mode of deduction based on your emotions and need to be loved.

objective truth is above that platform

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2016
johnydon22:

Lordnicklaus is this the the type of infantile personal banters you'd have me engage in?

No thanks i'll pass. . . Maybe you should start cautioning these kids to behave when you need to have a mature and good discussion..

I don't know why these ones are always angry and insultive without making any points.

@BlueAgent there is a certain degree of emotional stability needed before one can be able to engage in debates/arguments or discussions in a platfom with varying and conflicting ideas.

Learn it before you may be considered worthy to be engaged - i personally has gone above the level you are on

I am sorry for his childish display. I apologise on his behalf. I sure hope his banters would not leave this thread ending up in insults and squabbles. Just table your opinions and neglect every tantrum thrown.

@blueAgent learn to control your emotions. We never know it all. This thread should give room to discuss amicably and not give the effontry to insult other participants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by johnydon22(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I am sorry for his childish display. I apologise on his behalf. I sure hope his banters would not leave this thread ending up in insults and squabbles. Just table your opinions and neglect every tantrum thrown.

I admire you a lot, you and dorox seem to be the most reasonable Christians i know of here and i've hoped on addressing your topic immediately i saw it was you.

I am going to write a very long comprehensive reply with the utmost objectivity i can offer.

But permit brother to do that in my thread "Songs Of the world" i'm going to quote your question and carefully tender my own thoughts on it - my reply to this thread will form a chapter of it's on in my work "Songs of the worlds"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was There Any Black Man Prophet Of GOD In The Bible Or Quran? / Jesus Is Coming / Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.