Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:39 PM

Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria (52687 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by Dbluemoon: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hehehe so true mehn cheesy
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by TerrorSquad147: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is true sha, so many girls be having big, round curvy a$$ these days. undecided
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
MzPecs:
This is for girls with low self-esteem cool

Be proud of who and how God has created you and the right man for you will locate you.
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by RexEmmyGee: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
optional1:
No comment for now...
you dont need to. its optional
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by mekonglobal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
gudbadgyal:
But I've never done any of these and I got guys flocking around me.
Ok then lets check u out..

Emmm, not bad, u looked average but other than the make up the case would have been different..
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by royaldonbliss(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Crazy but true
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by optional1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
RexEmmyGee:
you dont need to. its optional

LOLZ cheesy
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by soberdrunk(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
mhizAnnie:
U don't waist train to please a man...u do that to look and feel good. My opinion tho

Hhahahahahaha! Sweetheart you are in denial.......
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by okeyscrib(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nigerian girls and crazy stuff for men are like

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by mhizAnnie(f): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
soberdrunk:

Hhahahahahaha! Sweetheart you are in denial.......

My dear I'm not. I don't waist train but when I do, it would be because I want to...I plan to do that after child birth to regain my figure not to please any man that would still cheat with one amoeba cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
mhizAnnie:

My dear I'm not. I don't waist train but when I do, it would be because I want to...I plan to do that after child birth to regain my figure not to please any man that would still cheat with one amoeba cheesy
Better pikin! Carry go jare! grin

5 Likes

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by soberdrunk(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
mhizAnnie:

"Regain your figure" to please yourslef? Hahahahahaha! I say it again, its either you are in denial or 'extremely' narcissistic................ Ps- the 'that would still cheat with one amoeba" still shows you want to please him but its just the "cheating" that is paining you cheesy cheesy cheesy. You cannot defy nature honey.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by abike12(f): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
6. Pay school fees for boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by Ekakamba: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
OP talk true..... Which one your bae done do or dey try do bcoz of you? grin
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by Ekakamba: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
when I dey JS 2, she carry her fees buy for me PS 2. grin
abike12:
6. Pay school fees for boyfriend
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by mamawin(f): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
ibkgab001:
water melon = what in Yoruba?
when you get it pls let me know. thanks in advance.
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by Ekakamba: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
biko, you go regain your figure for yourself abi? [size=30pt]naso![/size] grin grin
mhizAnnie:

to regain my figure not to please any man that would still cheat with one amoeba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by jossy4joseph(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Our ladies are the best!! Respect
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by nonjebose(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
fighal:
Some village old women sha...just greet an old woman
and she will tell u the story of ur generation.. "morning
nwam..bia is this not okechukwu the son of ebube the
man who raped two girls before getting married to
obianuju the daughter of the wine tapper who fell from
a palmtree while staring at the buttocks of juliliana the
village famous prostitute who aborted sixteen
pregnancies before getting married to okohia the dibia
from the nebouring village..is it not ur grandfada dat
died of madness..nwam so you have grown so big
Your gist is even more interesting than the points in this thread. Good one

2 Likes

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by phranklyn92(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
SlaughterGang:
With all this, they are still the most ugly Women in West Africa second only to Ghana. cool
how many west african country have you been to?
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
True.

1 Like

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by 50scent: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
MzPecs:
This is for girls with low self-esteem cool

Be proud of who and how God has created you and the right man for you will locate you.

uhmmmm

Naso una dey talk for outside cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by 50scent: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
jossy4joseph:
Our ladies are the best!! Respect

oga u can lie oooo....

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by mhizAnnie(f): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
soberdrunk:

"Regain your figure" to please yourslef? Hahahahahaha! I say it again, its either you are in denial or 'extremely' narcissistic................ Ps- the 'that would still cheat with one amoeba" still shows you want to please him but its just the "cheating" that is paining you cheesy cheesy cheesy. You cannot defy nature honey.........

Only a guy would see this from ur point of view, it's ok everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Ps, it doesn't have to be right

1 Like

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by mhizAnnie(f): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ekakamba:
biko, you go regain your figure for yourself abi? [size=30pt]naso![/size] grin grin

Yes ooo, looking good is good business first of all and if u have a career, u can't just let urself go. It's not all about trying to please a man. U can also please urself uno

1 Like

Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by MzPecs(f): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
50scent:

uhmmmm

Naso una dey talk for outside cheesy

Na you sabi cheesy
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
I comments my reserved, sorry I reserve my comments, abeg which ever one jor, nairaland and nyash Vs breast is like bread and butter
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2016
Don't forget the crazy things guys do too.
Re: Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria by BobUg28(m): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Lol, you mean ladies can do all those in search of Mr Right? I don't think people still hold so much to hour glass hips and sumptuous lips. The. Beauty of a woman lies in her character not her facial look.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.